Have never smoked weed before

Have never smoked weed before..

What should I expect for my first time??
I'm going to a NBA playoff tomorrow.
I'm kinda scared..

the greatest experience of your life

You'll have a massive panic attack and it'll feel like you're having a heart attack.

You will realize the truth about the society you live in and slowly drift into madness

How so??
I mean, I'm stuck with this reality and I don't know what to expect. My brother told me that he is going to bring some weed before. Do you want to share some first experiences????

take it slow, man take 2-3 rips and wait 15 to decide if you want some don't cough or laugh if you have smoke in your lungs, or you're in for a bad couple minutes

You either won't get high cause you don't know what you're doing or probably trip balls but you'll live

Holy shit..
I regret doing this thread.
Would you like to share your first experiences?
I'm more nervous than before

You should just stay home and do it, it's a bad idea to go around that many people especially if you're high

don't get high in public first time - anxiety

first time do it where you feel most comfortable - after a few times getting used to it then proceed to get high in public

You're going to hate being high in public for your first time. It'll most likely give you a panic attack and some bad anxiety.

lol its nothing to be worried about. Its perfectly safe unless u do some stupid shit while baked, but when im high im pretty gitty, but im still comprehendable.

what are you, fucking 12? it's goddamn pot

puff puff pass, bitch. that's all there is to know

WTF you moron. Don't fucking smoke for your first time in a public place like that. Enjoy the damn game, have some beers, and light up when you get home. You might feel like you're having a heart attack if you're prone to anxiety, but it's just panic and nothing to worry about.

DONT FUCKIN RUIN THE PLAYOFF GAME NIGGER

Just get anxious and paranoid can't remember my first time it was long time ago. Just start off slow till you get used to it. Take a couple puffs and you should be fine nice and giggly but first time you get fucked you'll know haha

get real baked and run onto the court

If you're under 21 you can expect your brain growth to be stunted. You won't be retarded or anything but you also won't fully develop mentally and will likely have some social/memory issues when you're older.

I know that pic.
reddit GTFO nigger

just take a couple hits, that's it. Have a water bottle and some place to chill, watch a movie or something.

First time getting high is pretty intense.

Most likely you will laugh uncontrollably at every stupid thing your friends say or you think they say. You will get hungry, thirsty, really red eyes and you will think the music coming out of the speakers sounds better than anything you have ever heard in your life. Make sure you are with people you trust, have plenty of $ for munchies and drinks and make sure you keep your money/phone/keys somewhere easy to remember. Have a good time man.

Maybe if I focus in the game and not the people around me it should be ok. I mean it's not so different to reality, isn't it????

GTFO nigger

Id be more scared of going if I didnt have a joint

Learn some Risk Management OP

Never walk into a big situation like that without knowing precisely what you are getting in to.

Try it out before so you can at least keep your shit together. Otherwise you will fail.

I don't know that it has anything to do with the age you start, but it is true, weed fucks with your brain. The shit about social/memory issues is true, can even cause psychosis as you age. Read about it.

Take a fat bong hit hold that shit till you cough if you can even get that far and enjoy!

the NBA playoffs dont start till April, who you foolin?

Fail at what??
What should I be most worried about?

Yeah I had this but after that it gets really chill

what user means is that when you laugh or cough with the smoke in your lungs, it exposes some odd part of the esophagus or something and it becomes REALLY painful. idk the science of it but i know it feels like drinking fire

>but....it's still the regular season for the NBA.
> playoffs dont start for a long ass time

dont freak out, and DONT RUN AND TRY AND GRAB THE BALL BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS ALL A DREAM

WAKE UP SHEEPLE YOU'RE ALL HIGH RIGHT NOW

Nigga you gonna fuck your life up. weed gonna rape your future

I guess I have an incredible memory then. It's almost photographic. Also no problems with friends.
Can't people just be fucked up without having to try and lay blame on something?
How about you read about how after steady use it does not affect your motor functions. Say 4-6 weeks of daily use. You would drive a car just the same as sober.

he's high already

The most over rated experience of your life.
If you never had a good time or are easily thrilled, then maybe you'll like it.

>1st time trying something known to fuck up your senses
> in a gorup with friends
> in a crowded public place

Add it up and you tell me.

Maybe..............he has become the basetball.

>I guess I have an incredible memory then. It's almost photographic.
no, no you don't

dont have down syndrome about it, youll either love it and have a great fuckin experience, not feel anything cuz fuck it, or be a pussy bitch and be nervous the entire trip.

pro tip: dont be a pussy bitch and be nervous the entire trip.

**basketball

pls tell me more about this sport Basetball

fucker too fast for ya

nice correction, i almost thought you meant bowling ball

My first time I tripped balls. And it was nothing compared to what I have experienced before.

OP, It will be a cool first time, as long as you keep your friends close, it will be ok. Have a good time, my friend

Your choice, but I wouldn't
I would say weed is like a life enhancer, music feels good, food tastes better, emotions feel stronger.
Also first time don't hit it as much as your buddies - maybe like 1 - 2 hits

Yes, yes it is. I couldn't be as good at my job if i didn't. I remember the color pattern of your moms panties the first time we met.

Now i'm done with you. Nice dubs btw.

You probably won't get high your first time because you won't know how to do it correctly.

BUT IF YOU DO

you will probably think these two things:
1. "Everyone knows oh god" - yeah probably, you smell like weed nigger. wear a jacket when you smoke, and take if off when you're done. replace it with a different jacket for optimal smell reduction
2. "Shit, will this last forever?" - probably a few hours, but weed fucks with your sense of time so it'll feel like a long time

if you start to freak out and your heart starts to beat really fast, eat or drink something tasty. seriously. you'll feel so much better. you're fucking high, everything tastes great. it'll comfort you.

> it is played with many dogs.
> its rules are too much for mere plebs to handle.
> it may or may not utilize a hand egg.

expect slight disorientation, a lag in reaction time and senses, body tingling, light headedness, slight euphoria. the harder you go the more these intensify. bout it, not much to it.

You gotta cough to get off man

I had a weed cookie at the Del Mar racetrack. Novice weed guy - only a few times. 1st time edible. Holy fuck was I fucked up. Why did those dumb ass niggers let me drive there?

Risk Management OP.

RM is part of getting older and wiser - its like 50% of it. Imparting some wisdom to you.

Unfortunately its why old farts are boring until they retire, then they get fun again.

So your choice.

if you had a truly photographic memory, you could recall the punctuation left in my last port just from reading it once. you probably just have a strong visual memory, like the majority of the population.

This feels like the most intelligent thing to do, so I will do this. Have you done this before? How was your first time???

There is no NBA playoff tomorrow wtf you talking about OP

>almost

almost, you nigger.

Mines not really visual but more situational. I can recall entire conversations when they happened years ago. I've experimented with this, and have had friends record shit then have me recall it weeks down the road. Word for word I can recall it. Also pauses, coughs, physical movements and such.

Jesus, why can't you just accept that?

>What should I expect for my first time??
exactly my thoughts hahahahah

HEEEEEELL YEAHH

This faggot speaks truth. I smoked when I was 15 just every so blue moon but as I grew older smoked a whole lot more. Now I'm fucked up with memory retention and social issues at its' finest.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PIZZA.

I think the main problem is /b, my anonymous friend

could Sup Forums but no doubt about it that smoking weed DAILY will mess up your brain network

Oh, I have a lot of pizza.. soo cheesy pizza

My brain network has the most reliable 4g in the country.

weak. I'm already on 5g with addys

First time I smoked was with my pothead buddy. It was late at night, he taught me how smoke correctly (if the flame isn't being sucked into the weed, you're not inhaling hard enough, it'll really hurt the back of your throat, keep the smoke in your lungs until you have to cough, if it tickles/hurts the inside of your lungs while you hold it in, it means you're doing it correctly). We cruised around town at night, bought munchies at a gas station, and just talked about stupid high stuff. I got mild synthestasia, I kept associating objects with shapes like some sort of autist (that car is an octagon bro, not the actual shape, it just is inherently an octagon object). I kept thinking the two things I said in my last post, but everyone does.

Just stick with your pothead buddy. He'll know what to do. Get some snacks beforehand so you don't have to interact with people if you begin to get high-anxious.

And don't try to keep up with him while smoking. Get like, 2 good lung fulls. You'll feel it later and be glad you didn't smoke more, even if you don't feel it at first.

Fucked up how? Like a clown?? I'm here to amuse you??

>comprehendable

Don't pay attention to your lungs. Whenever you speak or make any soets of vibrations, it hurts like a motherfucker.

Indica detected

Anxiety occurs because you feel guilty about smoking therefore wouldn't want the cashier to know you're high. You're supposed to go in high and mighty but not loud like a nigger. No one cares if you're high m8.

That's a good way of looking at it. I grew up in a hardcore conservative household, like, they thought that bill o'reilly wasn't conservative enough and rush limbaugh was a pansy. So it took me a while to get past the "nobody can know that I'm high" phase. I still prefer to stay inside while baked just in case I run into my grandparents at the store or something.