What are you listening to, Sup Forums?

What are you listening to, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hAyUAqGVFM&list=PLD8B003788827C65B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I get into Can? My dad gave me download cards for Tago Mago and Ege Bamyast, I don't get it. They sound like a less talented King Crimson covering a GY!BE album.

My first listen of this. It's really good.

I've been listening to the whole trilogy pretty much once a day recently. why are they so perfect?

Scratch Acid EP

pretend they're from egypt

Future Days is probably their easiest to get into. Its like a nice stroll along the beach. Especially the last song, bel air. Try that.

nice meme

This album took some late night listens on good headphones before it clicked but god damn it's won me over. Dynamic living breathing minimal house.

Listen to Halleluhwah until it clicks.

3rd listen. still dont like the vocals but man those instrumentals are really nice

First listen. Anything I should take into consideration?

Listened to Tago Mago but nothing really stood out. Any tips for when I go for the second listen?

Wish he would make more like it

its fucking amazing, like most of their stuff

Not really, it's pretty straightforward. If it's your first rodeo with noise, In A Hole might murder you.

download a first pressing rip, convert to 256 kbps and max out the eq on everything past 1k

Nah. Just go for it. If you like the noise you can delve into some other abrasively noisy rock stuff and if you like the sweet melodic parts you can listen to Darklands, which is my favorite Jesus & Mary Chain album.

This song is great so far, I'm gonna try the whole album. I've only heard Tago Mago and it didn't really do much for me.

inxs at magic mountain 1983 youtube.com/watch?v=4hAyUAqGVFM&list=PLD8B003788827C65B

Was going to listen to the new gas, but I'll leave that for tomorrow

Tago Mago is hard to digest, especially if you're unfamiliar with krautrock and sound collages. Spend time with Future Days delve into other entry level krautrock like Neu! before going back to it.

>They sound like a less talented King Crimson covering a GY!BE album.
holy shit my sides

I've heard Neu!, not a fan of their more ambient stuff but the first few songs were great.

I also tried Faust. It sounds like a bunch of cartoon mice in the walls playing little instruments. Not sure what to think.

try Faust IV