EXPOSED GENERAL ABU EDITION

Post expoopsed players

I know the 100 gorillion dabbing Capoue took the no1 place by storm, but I would like to reopen the case of this fifty million nigga right here.

Customers dabbed him the next Henry, while more sensible folks noticed he might just be pacebabby nog #91234 from France

>worth every penny la
>has enormous potential la
>will just get better la
>has 10-15 years, would not swap for current Messi 1on1 la

until their very own literal who #91235 took over the captaincy of the hype train

Not to mention, after he was heralded as some kind of quiet, honest, hard working professional, the only place he was able to score for fun is Paris hotels *spoiler* with a british slags, which should be a bannable offense itself

>not even 21
>has 2 daughters
>already divorced

customers will defend this. He is a good la, dindu nuff, let him be enjoying his money and fame etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-outcast-bastian-schweinsteiger-9154240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

t. Simba

Great thread

*dabs*

world class la

but can he dab?

recently graduated Jesse being his advisor on his thesis

Its real hard to spot a talent. If you have good reasons to think that someone might be worth the money you go for it. Most of the seemingly talented players dont pan out. Its a high risk high reward game. Dont be so harsh Hungary. Its tough for everyone.

He injured la
not even at 100% la
best winger in the league la

>Its real hard to spot a talent. If you have good reasons to think that someone might be worth the money you go for it.

Is he black? Can he run fast? Say no more senpai
>t. manchester scout

United have the most stacked meme squad in the league.

>Zlatan
>Martial
>Pogba
>Fellaini
>Bailly
>De Gay
>Rooney

I. Can't. Even.

>image.jpg

Saved from thread with that file name..

>Arsenal paid 12m for the white ibrahimovic
>Tottenham paid 30m for a dabless pogba
>United paid 30m for an Armenian Alex Iwobi
>United paid 40m for a spic Wijnaldum
>United paid 35m for a shit coutinho
>2 McClarens per week for a washed up Vincent Janssen

Customers will defend this

Are Juventus the only team in world football who makes sound, intelligent transfers these days (since Maotta took over)

> Pirlo (free)
> Barzagli (£300k)
> Bonucci (£1.9m)
> Khedira (free)
> Vidal (£10.5m)
> Higuain (€90m and scoring goals and winning games)
> Dybala (€30m)

they overpaid for higuain, but buying off the competition is the best way. Surprise, the customers last title was when they bought their rivals star striker.
Just imagine if they had spend all that money buying dele alli, hazard, harry kane, suarez, sanchez ...

Porto had a great spell ripping off everyone while raeping the league year after year

>customers

No, Bayern, Arsenal, Sevilla, & Dortmund all do great business in general because they're not retarded like say Milan or United
>Alaba free
>boateng 12m
>lewandowski free
>Alonso 7m
>neuer 22m
>Coman 23m (who can probably be flipped to an EPLel team for 45m
Dortmund
>Aubameyang (12m)
>Gotze (profited 7m after Bayern tried to pull some slick shit)
>Castro (5m)
>Guerrero (12m)
>Passlack (free)
>Weigl (1.5m)
>Mor (2m)
>Pulisic (free)
>Dembele (12m but will probably fetch 40-70m for him right now, possibly 80m+ in 2 years)

Arsenal
>Giroud (12m)
>Cazorla (16m)
>Ramsey (5m)
>Iwobi (free)
>Sanchez (35m dirt cheap for a player of his quality)
>Coquelin (free)
>Bellerin (free)
>Elneny (5m)
and that's just in the current squad

Sevilla
This doesn't even need to be explained, they literally are the best at intelligent transfers

>Arsenal

kek

KEK

>No, Arsenal does great business in general

Nice shitpost bruh, 10/10, would meme again

>Arsenal does great business
This is what Hispanic Amerilards actually believe.

Bellerin alone makes that list good. He's one of the best RB in the world imo.

God I haven't seen so many third world shit countries in one thread since that ashy crickets tournament or w/e

Back to your containment thread you utterly delusional bong.

Not even trolling when I say he's not even the best in London

The nog from Spurs is unarguably better

anyone have the pobga missing milk carton pic with the warning may dab

>#91234

loled

>Newfags have devolved from "@[post#]" to ">[post#]"

>b-b-back to containment t-t-hread

should be a bannable offence. Literally destroys any discussion because you fucks get triggered that people don't shit on Arsenal 24/7 and anybody who doesn't is an arsenal fan.

The fact you don't think he's one of the best young RB's in the world shows how retarded you are, guess Barca are shit tier for wanting to buy him then?

I never said he was the best, did i? I said one of the best.

notice how I didn't defend arsenal or their buys, but said one thing, but no, your compatriot is another triggered newfag who is ruining Sup Forums. I miss pre 2010 Sup Forums before the reddit invasion for the WC.

Sevilla literally transfers an entire starting lineup and buys another one season after season. It's fucking ridiculous.

I think Pogba has been so exposed the time is come to make an dabbing emote for laugh

( 。。)/
|_/

>Arselel fans implying they get transfers right
>ever

>us

>arselel customers

Who keeps signing these shit players like pogba? It's not the managers.

>this mad
You said he was one of the best RB in the world now its one of the best young ones. I disagreed bc only an /arse/fag would think that. Barca do not want to buy him, you should stop believing bbc clickbait articles.

upvoted

not the same guy but Barcelona's president has literally said they want him

>I think we need to congratulate the boys, it was a fantastic performance.

kek faria

You forgot Memepiss

they also wanted vermaelen, doesnt mean he was good

>Alli
>Hazard
>Kane
>Sanchez

vermaelen was decent. maybe not Barca level, but decent

Bellerin however is one of the better right backs in the world right now and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking retard

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-outcast-bastian-schweinsteiger-9154240

Hang on Schweinstyler, in a few weeks, you will have a new coach.

I still keep reading about this shitter being world class and how they will be unstoppable with him and the other shitters.

Why are their fans so deluded?

>Customers dabbed him the next Henry,

kek

hey guys what about me?

Daily reminder that ManU don't have a dedicated director of football. The guy that signs players is also responsible for working out the latest official noodle partnership and has zero clue about football. Couple that with 3 coaches in 3 years, who all want to bring their own meme players to the club, and you get the shitshow that is [current year] United.

There is no overarching strategy, no stability and it shows in the squad. This mismanagement can only go on for some time, before the brand starts to suffer. And once the brand has been damaged, the streams of money from Asian customers will dry up and United will become the next Liverpool.

Valencia and Blind are their fullbacks ffs. It's like they're doing it on purpose.

Lingard is a mid table player
Rashford is played out of position
That Armenian lad is gone AWOL after costing £30m
The next Ashley Cole can't even get in the squad

Joke of a club

And the biggest meme of all, bigger than Dark Dean Whitehead, is the manager.

>Barcalona bought Cillessen as a back up goalkeeper for Ter Stegen
>Barca bought Affelay, who now plays for fucking stoke
>Barca bought Arda Turan and never fucking play him

Barca transfers don't mean anything

What I've felt
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown
Never free
Never me
So I dab thee unforgiven

(./_ .)/
V

Have there been similar cases to Moussa Sissoko in being able to bolster their rep for 1 international break by playing blinders each match to then lose all footing once they've got what they wanted? He was fine at Newcastle but they got relegated so looked evermore a big fish in a small pond, however now he just looks lazier than ever even despite having to contend for 1st team places.

he could already leave last season, but he stayed, give him a break.

bellerin is nothing but a speedy mong, barcelona is not going to sign him

The dude managed to leave a club that was relegated despite spending upwards of £80 million within the season to a club that finished 3rd and vied for 1st place for the duration, why should he be given any slack when he hasn't shown the potential he put forward for his national team? Sure there are positional & formation differences to mould into but that excuse can only go so far, especially when you're 'worth' £30 million.

Dont underestimate Barca's need for a Catalan on their starting XI

he also started trainings very late because of those dramas transferts, trust me you'll change mind very soon.

>Naaaaaaaaants iiiiiingonyamaaaaaaa bagiiiiithiiiiii Baaabaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Is Arsenal the most cucked club in europe? It's literally impossible for them to hold on to any elite players. Even Henry and Vieira decided to bail and retired at far more successful clubs.

their current starting rb is catalan and plays better than bellerin

I come to your team and I fuck shit up
I'm Jose Mourinho

>claims everything 50/50 is going against them while playing boring hoofball 6atb against your biggest rivals after spending years preaching about THE MANURE WAY WE DONT CHANGE MANAGERS OFTEN FAST ATTACKING FOOTBALL DEVELOPING ENGLISH TALENT CLASS OF 92 LA

The new Cristiano la

He'll come good. Nigga got personal problems and is a fucking teenager, give him a break.

>Bayern, Sevilla, & Dortmund
Sure.

How the fuck did the dross from Arsenil got in on the good business train? The only world class player they got was Cech and it was due him wanting to stay in London and Roman agreeing to it.