How does being a flop in both England and Spain affect his legacy...

How does being a flop in both England and Spain affect his legacy? Will he be remembered as the guy who could only do it in joke leagues like Serie A?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIR_VMAEK1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can only score against full time patisserie chefs

He's always been a walking meme who's underperformed on the biggest stages. Great if you need a hat-trick at home to Bastia or Lecce though.

>statpads against part-timers
>disappears in big games
>is a burden to his national team

So he's basically the Bosnian CR7?

I wouldn't say he flopped in Spain.

I would say you didn't watch him much in Spain
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIR_VMAEK1U
There's no Messi to hold his hand and break him out of this slump

It doesn't affect his legacy at all because he's 34

>his legacy

What legacy? He has always been a meme player with one or two Youtube goals per season but nothing else.

He was in his prime when he flopped in Spain and had to slink off back to the meme leagues. Maybe that could have been overlooked had he just gone to MLS or something after PSG, but he's been exposed again at the highest level.

I was about to say without the homosexuality

He didn't flop as much as he was just a bad buy. Didn't fit the system at all

He flopped. Plain and simple.

He was 'decent' that is all. For Ibrahimovic and the expectation, decent is equivalent to flopping.

also flopped in euros and world cup

Cristiana is lucky though, he's already won 3 CL and now the Euro Cup. This guy everyone knows is a statpadder le score one good goal every 3 years meme.

Flopan Flopbrahimoflop

If he was truly world class though he would still have some success.

>Ibrahomobitch

I like Borat, I don't care about the box office in England and Spain

Literally the most overrated player ever.

Him not performing with Barca was 100% on Pep though, if you followed them back then you could easily see this.
Their weakness and what cost them important matches was always that they were powerless when their A plan, possession football with short passes, didn't work, particularly against teams that just sit back deep and counter.
Now Zlatan as a strong centre forward, a big phsyical presence, threat in the air, can hold up the ball - he offered a plan B for those situations, but Pep rarely if ever utilised him like that. Instead he stuck him in his usual system and expected it to just work, and then he sold him.

That infamous Barcelona-Chelsea semifinal could have been a very different affaird if Barca had the option to sub into a Zlatan to break down the Chelsea bus or simply feed high balls to.

so he flopped
thanks Hans

You can't blame the player for a manager not knowing how to utilise him.

yep pep definitely doesn't know shit about managing

This. Anyone who has watched his career and knows shit about football already knew he only scored goals in the babby leagues that are Ligue 1 and the Eredivisie.

Pep is a one trick pony.

I've always hated how people just label players memes, however zlatan really is just that. The faggot fanboys that like him all stem from YouTube vids and muh ultimate team FIFA and not to mention "I am zlatan hahahahahahahahaha so fucking funny XD".

What legacy? He's always been a meme. Even I could score 20+ goals in france.

Or maybe Zlatan was too lazy for Barca, just as he's becoming too lazy for Man Utd.

>Him not performing with Barca was 100% on Pep
nah, zlatan simply thought he didn't have to press or defend or do much at all

everyone at united is lazy though even the fucking manager

>flop in england

he can still easily have a 20+ goals season