Why can Turks be proud of their colonial opressive empire and not us ?

Why can Turks be proud of their colonial opressive empire and not us ?

ask your whore mother

but you can, everyone loves napoleon and french empire

You can tell who the real fascists are. T*rks have truly crossed the line here.

Why are turks such bad posters ?

No, it's just the two of us. The rest, Germany, UK, Netherlands and Spain don't like Napoleon

OE wasnt colonial empire. its made up by cities, like HRE.

>The rest, Germany, UK, Netherlands and Spain don't like Napoleon
why would you ever care about opinions of some inbred britbongs or al-lemani barbarians?

OE was nothing like HRE
No feudalism, sultan had absolute power

I don't dislike Napoleon, he betrayed us look no one else ever did (with the help of a local fifth column, the "afrancesados"), but I don't dislike him completely. In a sense he was a moderniser and his impact wasn't entirely negative.

>couldn't have conquered inbred mountain serbs for 700 years
lmao-ing @ ur empire

We like Napoleon.
he brought us decent judicial system, general nice organisation, and his brother king Lodewijk napoleon is regarded as a very decent king who had the best of plans for the Netherlands.

It's only the case with Germany and even then it's because they got to the party late and overstepped the line.

because they are uncivilized

turks are subhumans that love to cause misery

you are lower than turks

I hate Napoleon. Fucking clueless idiot.

The turkish empire (ottoman empire) is really just a continuation of the old arabic empire, which everyone in that region loves. It wasn't colonialism per se. It was really quite a unique thing.

Nobody in Europe wants any Arabic fucking empire. Keep the rule of Islam out of this continent. Turkish nationalists need to fuck off back to Turkey.

Only muslims in that region loved it

Because they're retarded. You don't want to be retarded now, do you?

We like Napoleon I think. He let us put some random French marshall on our throne.

Thats not true.
We see Napoleon as a great statesman and a pan-european idealist. Just like Hitler

>Napoleon as a great statesman and a pan-european idealist. Just like Hitler

>Napoleon
>just like Hitler
XD

>This is sound of Ottoman
>*BRAAAAAAAAP*

good post

I love Napoleon though.

You're not an inbred britbong then

the jews loved it as well. in their eyes, all was fine until the english and the french came along

i said "in that region"

>oh france thanks for conquering us please fuck me in the bum some more
State of you cucks.