I have Stitches personal cellphone number. What can I do with such information?

I have Stitches personal cellphone number. What can I do with such information?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XtW6HW8jO_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY FUCK

Tell him you just called the police on him and gave the FBI a tip regarding his trafficking cocaine.

would anyone like to have the number? thinking about dropping it

Put it on here, then we can rap his lyrics to him so he hears how terrible they are.

My AKs do not reload
Cuffs I got extendos

Fucking terrible!

who?

he's a rapper from Miami

Ima put cocaine in in yo ass

You don't want to know... Unless you are looking for a good laugh!

Fuck a job

What I find personally hilarious is that the first time I ever saw a picture of him, even knowing nothing at all about him, I knew he was from Florida.

if i put it on this thread will any of you call and record it? its 4am here in florida but hes up for sure

prove to us it's his phone number user

Oh yeah. Could easily assume New Jersey too.

Personally, if i have stitches number id suck my own cock.

probably knock him out. it doesnt seem to take much.

Seriously though, they breed wiggers like that down there constantly. Absolute human garbage. Idk if it's the heat or what.

Who's Stitches? Some kind of store-brand juggalo?

Last time I saw him he lost his "face tattoos". It's all an act. He's like the King Diamond of horrible rap, with worse lyrics. He grew up in the suburbs. His father was a cop.

Literally nobody cares about the sky is 15 minutes of fame up sad it is completely irrelevant and will never sell another record in the ass to spend the rest of his life looking like that until he blows his head off that is

what's a stitches? could call or text i suppose, or give it to his friends to call...

No clue, man. I live in Ohio, and everyone who has moved from here moves to FL. I see absolutely 0 appeal in it..

People there are dumber than Texas. And that is saying something.

You should actually make a fake Twitter and send it to the game or Worldstar put it up there and I'll get a quick

cuban influence.

post it.

sucking on the cigar band like a fucking retard. god dammit cubes.

Pretend your p diddy or Eminem call and say you want to do a song with him and make the song consent gay as hell he'll go along with it and you maybe want to sign him to a record deal record it so we can all laugh

Do it. I just want to call him at 4am and scream "I LOVE SELLIN BLOWWWWWWWW!"

Kia?

No bro pretend to be Eminem or someone huge wanting to do a song with him
He'll get so excited then you can let him know he is in irrelevant bitch

Yeah I spent 4.5 years down there and I'm from Michigan. Can confirm everything you say is true.

post it op

Dumber than Texas? Holy shit. So what, do you think the top 3 dumbest states go, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida?

It's more important to let him know that he blew it. He's been trying to be a rapper since he was 14, but he ruined any chance at fame by jumping on the gimmick train.

you can harrase him alot but not much else most dont even know who he is and even ICP would laugh at him

That's actually a pretty good list, although I've never been to any "deep south" states (Florida is really not the south, just the dumping ground for midwest/east coast trash), so I can't really say they're dumb, although statistically/demographically they are.

lol

nigga what

You think he would have been anywhere near as big as he is now if not for the gimmicks? I bet none of us would have ever heard about him if not for "I LOVE SELLING BLOW!!!"

big? where the hell is he big? who the fuck even are his fans?

Post it so we can tell him what we gon' do wit it.

post it pusse

He's not big she had some level of name recognition like a year ago because the rapper the game beat his ass in Miami but since then that's it he hasn't had a hit song ever use bro bro Can't even get a show

I'm starting to feel that this is actually a thread made by stitches to promote stitches I seriously don't think her phone number is coming

Cringe. Worthy.
youtu.be/XtW6HW8jO_U

Oh, man, I was in Oxford, the smartest town in Mississippi (nobody there will dispute that either).

Even in Oxford, even at Ole Miss amongst the college educated, they couldn't fill out a map of the US with state names. I mean not even half right. They're that fucking dumb. And that's the smartest of them.

Who the fuck is stitches?

Not at all surprised.

That was legitimately some of the dumbest shit I've seen.

Yeah, it just took my breath away. They didn't even know where borders were. They were labelling Long Island and the Michigan upper peninsula and islands and shit as their own states. Just not a clue.

Ohio's a flyover state shithole. The best thing there is Cleveland. Arguably shittier than Detroit.

send him this

Don't play with me, boy. Go play your Nintendo.

>I have Stitches personal cellphone number.
He can use a cellphone? Anthropologists will queue up to study that