Be Australian, living in Melbourne

>be Australian, living in Melbourne
>can't walk in the city without hearing Mandarin/Italian/German/Arabic/French being spoken

SPEAK ENGLISH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9822955/Trillions-of-dollars-worth-of-oil-found-in-Australian-outback.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feels really good knowing that within my lifetime Australia, UK and the US will be full of non-whites, speaking a mixture of languages like in Bladerunner

Well for the Euros they're probably just tourists, otherwise they would be speaking English. My main qualm is the Chinese just seeing us as an investment. You don't know that feel

Yeah, well at least you get to hear white languages being spoken.

>just seeing us as an investment
australia is like the the middleeast without the oil, and china is like the US without the anglo charm and polish.

i would worship their feet everyday since they clearly see an opportunity in your commodities market there.

btfo

aren't there lots of hohols and poles in canada?

>without the oi
i take that back
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9822955/Trillions-of-dollars-worth-of-oil-found-in-Australian-outback.html

Reminder the Chinese consider everywhere an investment so don't feel so good.

Almost all of them have been completely anglicized and live in well to do suburbs by now. I live in a run down apartment complex and it's maybe 5% white.

>australia is like the the middleeast without the oil, and china is like the US without the anglo charm and polish.

this makes no sense

learn to read english then, you foking FOB cunt

Why r u tellin us that lol, just tell them lmao

they probably do, but they are not dumb monolingual anglostupids and can speak more than one language

Dzień zwyczajny czy można tu kupić kremówki ?

I really doubt that desu. You're literally saying that if you walked for like 30 minutes around the city you would be guaranteed to hear each of those languages? Eat a dick you melodramatic faggot.

>*.vichan.png
smrut XD

>My main qualm is the Chinese just seeing us as an investment. You don't know that feel
We put hard limits on the number of investor visas we hand out because waves of rich immigrants almost always cause resentment and threaten social cohesion. It's called 'not being retarded with your immigration policies'.

Stop being relevant and you will magically see all immigrants disappear, moving back to their countries like the hypocrites they are.
lefties also often disappear.
and when you became relevant again, be very closed to immigration with the lessons you learned.

No, it's not commonly different languages, it's more like having to hear their foul nigger of ab accent

At least you don't hear Romanian or some African bingo bongo language

my gf just made fun of the woman who had her chid eaten by a doge and also added "vegemtite is trash and throw another shrimp on the barbie"

>SPEAK ENGLISH
Why? Makes it easier to drown out.
I fucking hate having to listen to other people going on about stupid shit obnoxiously loud in public as though everyone around them wants to hear. No nigger we don't, so shut the fuck up and keep your domestic in progress to yourselves.
Fuck I hate living around bogan trash.