Ex messaged me

Ex messaged me.
Any advice on what to say?

She broke up with me half a year ago but she's contacted me many times before. The last time we talked was on my bday which was a month ago. Back then she said she loved me, wanted me and that she was mine and all this bullshit like she was addicted to me...and then a few days later she just vanished.

She seems to act like a fuckgirl. And she seems to try to friendzone me every time too...but without saying it.

are you trying to get back or are you going for a "fuck you" kind of message?

Seal the deal by marrying her and knock her up

Do the same back to her. Fuck her and then disappear. Fucking Abra kadabra!

Be straight with her. Or just fuck her and leave

whens last time you banged?

You need to cut all contact with her. She's obviously just looking for attention and trying to get you to want her back. She wants to feel wanted and if you keep messaging her then she will continue to mess you about.

Either say you're not interested in talking either her. Or stop responding. Tell her you've moved on and so should she.

Just get rid mate. Exes are exes for a reason.

Just don't. You gonna get fuck over op. Ignore her. Act like she doesn't exist. Don't reply. Don't talk to her. Just don't

She's trying to hook you and put you in the backburner lol, dont fall for it

Not sure. Both maybe.
A few months before we broke up. The lack of sex was what led to it ending. I just assume she monkey brached away and was fucking with someone else then. I dunno.

Here's a screen from Christmas time.

just say goodnight and then dont say anything else

Sounds like a manipulative , indecisive, childish little girl. If youre gonna play that game with her be ready for many shitstorms to come. Or just drop her

>I never WANT to hurt anyone, but it happens.
THEN FUCKING DONT DO IT CRAZY BITCH
block the number for christs sake

She doesn't know what she wants. Move on bro. Don't speak to her anymore. It's hard. You'll feel bad at times. But its the best thing for both of you. You need to let it go and she needs to understand what it feels like to be let go.

This 100%

rolling for "I always hated you"

rollerino

Seems like she isn't serious about wanting you back. Maybe for a short time she is, but it's obviously temporary. Usually when someone earnestly wants another go they want to discuss it, not keep prodding despite lack of response.
Ultimately it depends on what you want. Either way, I was you I'd hear her out. Then annihilate her and be a huge dick, like "How dare you toy with me you slimey cunt" or some shit. I dunno.

+1

It's textbook manipulation. Just fucking get rid

Rolling

Double dubs.. You know what you've got to do Op

Nice dubs

She needs time to sort herself out and handle her issues. From what she's saying, she's not able to handle a relationship. It's not necessarily her fault, I've known people who get destructive when they're upset. It's just something she needs to deal with. I'd tell her that. Tell her it might help to seek professional help also, someone who knows what they're doing and can help sort her out.
But what WILL NOT make her better is trying to manage a relationship. Stress that.

Oh, and she may very well have a personality disorder or something. Which is whatever, but they usually make healthy relationships difficult and require therapy to manage efficiently.

Please don't get back together with your ex. 95% of it isn't going to work. It isn't worth the risk.

Don't ignores my dubs op