Sup Sup Forumsros, lookin for any medfags that are interested in giving some insight into a situation im having...

Sup Sup Forumsros, lookin for any medfags that are interested in giving some insight into a situation im having, first some backstory...
About 5 days ago i started noticing some pain in my lower abdomen, mainly when i cough/sneeze or twist my body in a certain way. Pain was nothing too signifigant, figured it was sore-ness from snowboarding or from coughing when i smoke. Fast forward to this morning, wake up around 10am, get up and nearly pass out from pain when i stood up out of bed. 4 hours pass and im at the point where this pain is fucking me up. Gagging every time i took a deep breath or a small cough nearly putting me on my knees, so i caved and went to the hospital. Spend nearly 8 hours in this shitshow bouncing from room to room getting different tests and after all that i get discharged with no reason why it happened.

Quick summary of the problem...
>Peircing 8/10 pain through lower right abdomen (on cough/sneeze and as described above)
>Nausea, slight diziness, laboured breathing

>CT showed appendix 100% fine
>No blockages, No twisting in intestine
>Fluid sitting in the bowel
>Inflamation around area affected
>Bloodwork showed white-count was normal and no abormalities
>No fever, normal BP

Then they discharged me saying they dont know why it happened, and to go home and basically wait for something else to go wrong. Now im sitting here, trying not to move or flex any muscles in my stomach to avoid seering pain.

Gotta be at least one of you silly fucks thats got an idea what's wrong with me, any idea or am i ded?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pancreatitis/home/ovc-20252596
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's your diet, fag?
food poisoning?

did they check kidneys and liver?

Not poor, but not great. Eat pretty balanced, veggies with every meal! Munch alot cuz im a stoner (and lets face it) but i get alot of excersize.
Gave urine, it was clean aswell! They looked at pretty much everthing in my abdomen, next step was an exploratory but they decided no surgery till they can pinpoint a cause or even have some idea what was going on

Also no food poisoning, had it enough times to know the difference

allergies / food intolerance you don't know about?

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pancreatitis/home/ovc-20252596

Stop smoking.

Havn't eaten anything unusual, never had any severe allergies other than penicilin.

>>lower abdomen ya dunce, learn to read

Inflammation, yet no fever. Doubtful to be an infection in that case as even things such as Diverticulitis give a low fever and elevated wbc. No obstructions yet fluid...possibly very serious condition and possibly nothing at all. But i wont say it because it will only stress you out.

well you should get checked for food intolerance. skin or blood test.
if you get nervous and red, dry lips after eating, could be food intolerance. also messes up your digestion.
nervous stomache also possible.

I had major stomache problems and fever after a shitty chicken wrap
laid in bed for a day, sweating, cramps
went to hospital
just gave me a saline solution and painkillers
ultrasound, found nothing
sent home

I looked up diets that help your stomache
basically only ate vegetable soup for weeks
no cooked vegetables, no meat, nothing cooked in oil
just potato, carrots, larch, tomatoes, broccoli
no onions, no garlic, no strong seasoning, no alcohol

felt great afterwards, no more problems.

Not sure on this, but maybe a hernia?

Possibility but chances are it would be very obvious on any CT. Though in some cases they may not be in plainsight.

Regardless of what it may or may not be, its the fact that im still sitting here in pain. I was almost sure it was my apoendix about to rupture, wouldve almost been better if it was cuz now im just trippin. waiting for one of these stabby-feeling coughs to just rip something open inside of me, heres hoping that doesnt happen tho lol

OP did they test your CEA and have you obtained the results for it?

My thoughts exactly, It should be visible on that and an ultrasound, if it were a hernia I think it would be quite large due to the immense pain

Doubt its a food intollerance, but i will look into it if nothing pans out, otherwise i will try to change up my eating for a bit and see what happens!

try to remember what you ate the last 48 hours.

dont even get close to anything like dairy products that are about to go bad, mould cheese types, any poultry meat that might not be cooked thoroughly, red meat, heavy seasoned foods etc.

No CEA, maybe i will look into it tomorrow but im only 21, not a heavy smoker (maybe 3-4 a day for the last 6 months, and less before) cancer doesnt run in my family but i guess its an option?

keep your phone near. if the situation gets worse, you'll need to call the ambulance. serious digestive issues can be dangerous.

Lots of people in the house, all eating the same stuff. Milk and cheese are consumed waaayy before expiration and im certain any food ive cooked or eaten is not the cause, possibly from takeout but its a stretch because i havnt eaten any in a while. I stay away from salts/seasonings, prefer my food more natural, pretty confident it isn't my diet!

sounds bad man, hard to pin down what caused it.
see another doctor, if you can afford it. someone who listens and you can explain the progress of this.

Will do Sup Forumsro, i got my gf sleepin next to me and she's expecting an emergency flail-smack to wake her up if worst comes to worst and i gotta get to the ER, dont live too far off so even if something goes haywire i got a decent window to get to the hospital

Bro, with such a pain they shouldn't have you release out of the hospital. So, don't be alone, keep phone at hand, as previous poster said, try to rest. You're coughing - why? More than days before? Severe abdominal pain without cause is serious, is not caused by stress or anything without importance. Have no idea where you live, but, in my country, I would go to another hospital / emergency room, get second opinion. Take result with you, including the cd/dvd from the CT if you have them. Hernia could be a cause, can be really be overseen. Then there's another test they made, I'm no med, it's important if the pain is stornger when you press on on your abdomen, or when you release it. If you are sure you ate nothing bad, that could cause enormous amount of gases in your intenstines, and made nothing that could interfere with your bowels (anal toys?) then ask yourself if it has nothing to do with your snowboarding (falling bad?)

hot-water bag on the stomache and no tight pants around the waist.
if the stomache is warm / hot, cold towel on the area
try not to lie down as that will not really support your digestion. better sit upright

>awoke one night in pain that built up to agony.
>symptoms mirrored kidney stones, but no blood in urine.
>e.r. ran tests.
>administered morphine.
>symptoms subsided.
>had been taking a lot of codeine previously and stopped suddenly.
>think that might've been it.
>no problems since.

>Leaf healthcare master race so i dont gotta worry about cost
Downside is the addicts and junkies get the same treatment as the rest of us so it takes a toll on the overall care quality. Will see about another opinion in the morning though.

Coughing is unrelated, i smoke/blaze and have had asthma as a kid, just normal for me to have a little cough at majority of the time. Nearly impossible to take results away from the hospital, will more likely need to be sent directly to my next doctor for evaluation, unless i go back to the same but they dont have the best reputation as far as their emergency medical center.
As for pressing on the spot, no real difference in the press or release, gurgles kindof when i shift the area around, but thats likely because i went HAM with the snacks when i got out of there (didnt let me eat for my whole stay)
No butt stuff for me
And as for wipeouts boarding, its possible, but i doubt trama would leave isolated inflamation and fluid in my bowel

Im white, no lean

OP - you do any strenuous activity at onset of symptoms? are you in shape? were you exercising?

It's not lupus.

Op here,
Thanks for ur guys' opinion, its getting late but im gunna pack it in for the night, will update in the morning! Pcee Sup Forumsrothas

pic of your gf, fag
tell her to suck ur dick while your tummy gurgles.
if she declines, tell her Peter sent you

In pretty good shape, i excersize regularly and dont usually have health problems! Dont think it began while i was boarding, but about a day or 2 afterwards. Likely a cooincidence

Silence, cut-throat bitch.

Shes gotta work early and she just spent the day in emerge with me, tonight she shall sleep cuz im a nice guy

tell her there is a smell test
similar to
>checking if shit is caffee colored - clotted blood, serious injury
>urin smells like vomit / acidic - kidney problems
tell her she needs to put her nose to your asshole
if farts smell of asparagus, you're fucked
if farts smell like regular farts, you're fine
tell her to hold position for at least an hour
fart with material
???
profit

at least you'd know she's loyal af

>vegetable soup
>no cooked vegetables

i meant to write
>no fried (!) vegetables
fried, greasy foods are hard work to an upset stomache

somatic dysfunction

Ahhh. Understood. Fried/fatty foods in general are not the best thing for indigestion. Milk fucks me up sometimes but cheese is fine.
>check'd