Let's hate fat people?

Let's hate fat people?

Actually i'm fat mysely and i hate fat people but it isn't hypocritical because i hate myself. Also i recently changed my diet trying to become less fat, so post fatties for motivation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look at this disgusting pig

why do people do this to themselves?

Kinda like how black people hate niggers, white people hate hillbillies, Canadians hate french Canadians, fat people hate fat pride people.

man i lost 90 pounds in my late teens and i've been keeping the weight off for years now. i wish i'd done it a lot sooner cause maintaining a calorie deficit is the easiest fucking thing once you get past the first week. fat pride seriously needs to die cause it perpetuates this dumb idea that losing weight is somehow an impossible task which it's not at all

i get physically sick when i remember some people actually eat themselves sick to the point they can't even wash themselves. it's mental illness at that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo

someone's jealous

stranded whale

Checked.
Did she make it?

holy quads

I'm extremely averse to obesity 'cause I'm a type 2 diabetic. And of course it's from my own obesity.

I look 15 years older 'cause hyperglycemia destroys the collagen in your face. I'll never have normal 20/20 vision even with the strongest glasses. My kidneys are shredded, and there's probably dialysis in my future -- if I don't die of a stroke or heart attack first.

Diabetes is worse than AIDS. At least from the damage it does.

this thread has TWO quads.
checked.

I think it's funny when people blame genetics. Sure, shit tier genetics don't help the fat ass situation but i can promise you don't put on weight when you eat a caloric deficit.

Same with skele faggots like i used to be, I started actually counting calories and guess what, i gained 25 lbs fat and muscle (of course exercising in the mean time also.

I laugh because i have a 23 year old male roommate who is 120 lbs at 5'8-5'9 (and wonders why no women will date him). He says he eats all day but I told him to count his calories for one day and he was at 1500 calories before bed.

Weight loss/gain is all a science that is pretty fucking well understood these days. It's not rocket science and there is a plethora of free information online.

I laugh when friends call me shallow because i don't like a chunky bitch, the information is out there to lose weight and if you're too dumb to follow simple instructions, you're too dumb to date me (yes i know women naturally carry more fat i don't mind a little chunk but fuck these ham planets feminist).

You need new friends dude. Nobody likes chunky girls except PC liberal weirdos. It goes against nature.

god i fucking love turkish delight

That's in my town, I've been through there. I'm a rather small guy and that tunnel makes me claustrophobic. I have no idea how that elephant insists on climbing through.

I feel you. I'm what you'd call skinny fat. Never exercised, didn't exactly over eat, but it wasn't healthy. Now I'm 18 and and have love handles, fat ass and thighs, and some barely visible through my shirt man boobs. I've got some stretch marks, but whatever. Every time I moderate what I eat, I feel better. Every time I see a fat meme on Sup Forums, I feel a lot better.

True lol, well also fat dudes like fat girls. Also had a co-worker who had a fat girl fetish. Claimed their pussies were 20 times more soft/smooth lol.

If its genetics then it's natural selection taking its course. Proof that evolution exists.

I'm going to open a soda/ice cream/pastry company and call it Genetic's.

So comparatively, you could also say depressed people offing themselves is natural selection also? Because being overweight is a mental disorder/addiction 99 percent of the time. The other 1 percent is for physical disorders like thyroid problems. I see your point though if you're thinking in that sense.

I never stop hating fat people OP so I cant 'lets' because that would suggest something would need to be actioned.

its not a mental disorder, quite the opposite. It is very normal to gain weight if you have an abundance of food. The ability to store fat is a trait that allowed humans to survive winters and droughts.
Nowadays good parents teach their kids how much food is appropriate and they encourage them to do sports and socialize. If you had shitty or fat parents you have to learn this shit for yourself and it is a slow and difficult process.

Wasted effort..

You could say that, few animals in nature off themselves so humans doing makes us the exception. Overeating in nature, however, unless its for winter, has disastrous effects. We got off scot free because we have no natural predators, but believe, if one does come along, its the fatasses that die first.

Fat enough that your summer-sausage sized fingers hit the "Y" key all the way from the "F" key in order to misspell 'myself'.

kek
You actually have to imagine sitting there and watching this girl grinding your disgusting fat.

Knowing that she'll never actually come near your dick.

But most depressed people are depressed for a reason. Let's say childhood trauma to compare with irresponsible parents over feeding their kids. The child that experienced that trauma might possibly have some sort of depression a long the line. The child that was allowed to eat like a pig, his/her brain is going to convince itself that it is hungry all the time. Both are mental disorders, one being depression and one being addiction.
I get what you're saying here, fat kids will always store more fat physiologically, but psychologically they could fight that hungry feeling just like a junkie fighting that needle by simply not eating as much or eating less calorie dense foods.

Very true. I like the way you think.

This is true. My weight has gone up and down a lot through thr years. I lost 100lbs over 7 months then put some back lost more and gained lean mass as well. Football can be a real bitch but I've found it is easy enough even for someone with a history of compulsory fatassery. Though I have found its good to keep some kind of weight because I had a buddy who played ball and was really fit, about 225 lean, who got sick and was lacking sufficient fat to battle the bug back. He lost at the very least 40lbs of muscle in 2 months of illness. It's not about fat or thin, its about healthy and healthy for what you do.

so fat that her body stores fat in her fucking forehead

This can be misleading. If you have too much its bad and if you have too little its almost as bad. There is a right amount and that number is 9-16(or 18) percent.

Kek

I envy that guy.
He can handsfree fap by fucking his own flabs, as he is receiving the "lap"dance.

Like that disgusting fucker who was getting people to donate cash so he could get as fat as possible. Then he was bragging about "finally being able to fuck his fat pad" since it grew past his dick.