crowningpool.bandcamp.com/
digre.bandcamp.com/
digre.bandcamp.com/yum
lucasle.bandcamp.com/
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/serendipity

>ambient, retrowave, electronica

I'm glad a few people have said they liked my latest album, I'd only seen some negative stuff for a while which made me wonder jut how badly I'd done.

I don't see why there would be negative responses personally. Cruising is my favorite track it's very atmospheric good song to smoke to. Tracks 5 and 6 seemed like they were missing something; not sure where. Alone brought me back to a good place though, the rhodes keyboard made the hook that kept me in there great song. Unique style def want to hear more .

Thanks for that. I left off some other tracks which may appear in the future but they were more in a pop direction than a softer ambient style than this.

retrieval.bandcamp.com/

>shoegaze
>dream pop
>fuzz

saturngold.bandcamp.com/album/archaic-cassette

>synth
>chillout
>avant-garde

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>A LABEL ALWAYS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ANY GENRE!
>Month's theme: April Ambiance. We start off with three new releases.

>Eric Taxxon
>Summer Drones
>Santa Cruz, California, Ambient, Drone, Piano, Warm Drone.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

NEW AMBIENT SOLO ALBUM - APRIL 25TH

Proud Supporter Of:

nakamurapunto.bandcamp.com/track/by-toe

Latest track. Ambient cover of Goodbye, by Toe.

>ambient
>noise
>drone
>experimental
>lo-fi

Also, check my previous release if you like the track.

nakamurapunto.bandcamp.com/album/ego

fuck you for not ever returning feedback, nor even giving a reply of what I said about your stuff.

I was expecting something more tape-sounding, but this is really cool. Radio China sounds really good, and I really like how different genres collide in your album.

This sounds good, although I think that it kind of lacks a little bit of direction, or maybe, a whole concept behind it, that adds some cohesion in the tracks.
For the moment, it'd be great in a cyberpunk themed game, especially Cruising, which is really fucking good.

I'm not really the fan of the sound
I swear I'll listen to this.. sometime
cool stuff

NEWEST EP
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/modern-kommunik-ci
>eerie cacophony containing drone and industrial elements, free jazz samples
>overwhelming harsh noise with lots of dynamics
>ffo Kazumoto Endo

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/feh-r-m-lys-g
>black metal
>actually lo-fi
>music to travel through cosmos to

interesting stuff.
Not sure exactly what you did, but I like it.
Drowned out, ambient, relaxing. I was looking at your past stuff, and if you did some original guitar work with that ambient production you have a killer album ready to be made.

Thanks man.
It's mostly a combination of frozen reverbs, tape echo's and their feedbacks, and different overdrives. (ego) was the moment when I decided to move on to ambiences.
Sadly, my guitar needs to be repaired, so I can only play it unplugged, that's how I recorded Nakamura. and the Toe cover (latest track)

what's your stuff?

big-league.bandcamp.com/

>folk
>harmonies
>sad I guess?

sick full sound my dudes

some cool instrumental and other stuff ming

I'm op. bouri

outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/scratched-cd
>deep internet
>noise
>field recordings
>sound collage

Your stuff sounds really good. I've actually given you feedback, but a long time ago, when I used to post minds | yoiji, my first album.
I really like the sounds that you guys use, not only because they're weird, but because they combine greatly with the quality of the recordings, and overall, your stuff is cohesive, and really interesting.
Also, I love the synth in MissingNo.

sounds like satan just opened a portal into my room

this is sick

bluesmiley.bandcamp.com/album/return

NEW ALBUM JUNE 20TH

usuallyjustatshirt.bandcamp.com/releases

>singer-/songwriter, folk, bedroom recordings, bad production

I know i'm not the best singer or producer,
so far my main focus lies on the lyrics, the
guitarwork and playing around with songstructure a bit. trying to bring a bit hiphop
influence in the lyrics some of these songs and I would love some feedback on it, will definitely return.

This is comforting, but I wouldn't really say sad. I like how your vocals fit together, they create a very nice calming sound IMO.

listened to your black metal stuff. this is brutal. crappy production in just the right way. The compositions, your playing and vocals fit perfectly, don't really know what elso to say. The B Track was a bit too boring for me, desu.

forgot pic

Your stuff sounds really original. I like the fuzz a lot, although I kind of dislike the chorus, it's just an effect I don't like much. The voice is cool too.

A while ago I did a fuzzy af track. Although I didn't like it much, but a friend of mine released it on a lo-fi compilation of his label.
kl04k4p0p.bandcamp.com/track/anhedonia

Shilling me slowly with this stuff...

>"Removal" is a short EP of disposable compositions created using loops meant to be played as an addition to the background noise rather than a foreground experience. The loops are stylized in order to provide an elegant vignette and a proper soundscape to the overall ambiance. An addition rather than a whole. Experience intensifies at the evenings.
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/removal

>Other stuff you might like
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/

Would appriciate if you review/score my stuff on RYM:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis

Goody! Good but for a love of Christ participate! Awesome label MY BOI There was a one guy in the previous thread that wanted a review from me. If he's around here somewhere I'll be sure to come back to him

Track B was just to fuck with the listener. Eleh fans might like it though.
Thank you very much for checking it out!
Cassettes should be available soon.

you're not a label, you're a promoter.

fore-ver.bandcamp.com/album/nature-sounds
>idm
>glitch.

ericbrianparsons.bandcamp.com/album/laffy-demons
weird folk, lofi, home recordings

rec:
nice stuff op, p good

crowningpool.bandcamp.com/

>skramz/screamo/emoviolence whatever you wanna call it

hope you guys enjoy it :>

Humble recording technique and nice harmonics. the concept of two friends doing nice recordings and songs is ok but you should put it in a context of something. you have nice voices and you can obviously write proper folk songs so come up with something that makes it unique. and make an album. and sample some birds or other nature sounds from that mountain you are standing in front of and keep doing what you are doing. I do not think there is much of a mainstream audience for this kind of nice music. the masses often want something that is not clean and nice but I am glad that still today, with all rap and metal, there is music that sounds nice.

the goal with this was to make something nice that would not offend anyone exept maybe offenders:

digre.bandcamp.com/

>eastern orthodox adventure chiptune dungeon synth

I have posted it before but there was no review. So please if someone has time for it I would be thankful for a review. Blessings and Happy easter. Christ is Risen!

Thanks, them's some nice skramz
The black metal one is fantastic!
That's cool. Any chance of getting free dl?

>That's cool. Any chance of getting free dl?

digre.bandcamp.com/yum
g6tm-wzlv
33n6-hgq8
5aak-5b62
2332-vxgv

Of course. Thank you for asking.

Thank you very much!

old album of mine from when i was 18 years old. didn't know much about mixing properly back then hehe

lucasle.bandcamp.com/
>guitar
>glitch-ish
>mixed
>indie-idm kinda

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>each release its different
>now you can get all 11 releases for just 0.50usd

Reccing
great
dad