So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums
I'm 19 and technically still a Virgin, yet everyone believes I'm not, why does society make such stupid rules, I probably wouldn't be accepted by half the people I know had they know in still a Virgin.
Sup Forums explain why societyou makes sex such a big deal
Money is more important

This thread is going to go so badly for you.

because it is the cause of life you fucking mong

LOL alright you go have a kid at 19 and see how that goes...

nobody said have a kid at 19, you asked what the big deal about sex in particular was. Do you comprehend comprehension?

I think people have sex because its fun not because it's the cause of life, how kek of you

sex definitely is fun(or so i have heard, huehuehue) , but when asked what the big deal of it is, and why society values it so much, i would say the cause of life is pretty fucking up there.

May the thoughts be real.

Life has always been rather shit, I guess people that actually like society actually like being alive too, but I was sure society just love sex because it feels good

No wonder you're a virgin, you're kind of a bitch

Not that user btw

The person I am on Sup Forums obviously isn't the same person I am in real life. Maybe some people aren't smart enough to do that...

Tits or gtfo

is losing your virginity at 19 late?

Depends entirely on the person.
If you're fretting over it you're probably not mature enough.

I'm 22 now but I lost it at 19. I probably could have lost it earlier but as strange as this sounds was kinda scared of sex

Then that was for the best.

after you lose your virginity you get red pilled on how pussies and asses are not that worth
t. lost my virginity at 26, fucked 2 girls in my life, stilll have one as fwb. I just lost the will to look for other girls and i masturbate a lot less than when i was a virgin

You maybe asexual op. Sex is pretty awesome. I personally don't care if you ever get laid. I actually hope you won't. If you think sex with a woman is nasty, and you love tugging on a penis, you may be gay

>technically still a Virgin
Explain

peepee not in vajayjay

Could've just said "still a virgin". There was no need to use the word "technically".

this