So guys simple question really first of all a bit of background

So guys simple question really first of all a bit of background.

>be me 24, wageslave working a job i don't wanna do
>been considering saving up for items so i can go leave everything behind, no more rent/bills etc just live and earn/do what i wanna do.

How realistic is this outlook on life? I just wanna be my own man and not have to deal with bullshit or the gf driving me nuts. Is it reasonably do-able to just pack my bags and leave? Was planning on saving a few months and going to Holland or some shit but i need my plans to be cast iron, no youngster with a dream bullshit. Any input Sup Forumsrothers?

Pic unrelated

1. Your money will run out far quicker than you plan for.
2. What you're proposing is homelessness
3. Your money will run out
4. When your money runs out, you'll need to find a job
5. To hold a job you'll need a home
6. see 3

Yeah that would work. If sleeping and eating is optional to you

Hence why i need to figure out how feesable this really is. I can purchase a van to live out of and am okay with sacrificing a few mod cons in order to live life how I choose to. I choose Holland because drugs and I have spent the last 4 months learning the basics of the language so i feel i can adjust fairly well.

Serious talk tho. Living off the grid is not impossible. You just need to learn to live cheap. Get rid of everything that's optional, internet, fancy food etc. You need to be willing to take any random jobs for some quick cash.

> Holland because drugs
> no youngster with a dream bullshit
Those two things don't go together, retard

>Get rid of everything that's optional, internet
Fuck no Sup Forumsro thats not optional. Need the internet

This plan has more holes than an Aurora movie theatre

Yeah you have no business doing something like this.
Just stick to your shitty job in your shitty appartment instead

I afford my own apartment with a good standard of mod cons and work as a manager in a prestigeous hotel so i do just fine but i want to live a life for me not for anyone else. Of course I plan to work elsewhere but the moving elsewhere where im not known and more 'free' is what im after. Advice required not problems you niggers

Stop dating your gf first you idiot

Lifecuck detected. Carry on giving advice sat infront of your dirty ass pc screen wrapped up in the comfort of your wank blanket and chicken tendies. Allow the adults to make significant life choices and leave the den faggot

How you gonna do drugs if you got no money? You're fucking retarded. You're just a lazy asshole. Anyways, sounds like you need to build an off grid tiny home to be realistic. Farm your own food and live off the land. Problem is you gonna pay regardless otherwise you live in a van like a bum. That shit cost money too. Either way you're gonna end up working for it. I don't think you're being reasonable with yourself. Try this. Live in van in parking lot. Work at grocery store in a deli or bakery dept. for food and get a gym membership for showers. You can't ever be free of the shackles of society unless you literally live in the vast wilderness live in a cave and spend your days hunting food, collecting firewood and building shelters. What I think you really want to do is be a freeloading drug using bum who begs for money for drugs on the street.

I can drop her at any time and leave but right now it means pussy and a bit of extra company. Something i don't expect a true autist, unadjusted b/tard like you to understand

Yeah right. This faggot wants none of the problems with all of the benefits but I'm the idiot
Cool story bro

>needs something not real in life
Not gonna make it OP sorry. You don't have the mind set to be able to live the way you think you want to

You're freedom you speak of is just a concept in your head. Your are a slave to your own mental prison

No asshole im a working professional with enough transferrable skills to make it in this world. I simply ask for advice to up and move shit dramatically. I can drop drugs (weed) as needed for months at a time and plan to get back into work i just need advice with the whole self sufficient nature of uprooting.

Faggot

>unadjusted
Did you read your own post?

That's not how you made it sound retard. You're so well rounded you wouldn't need advise. Stop being a pussy and just do it then. Stop creating a false reality here on Sup Forums to justify your own actions. What did you expect to achieve posting your crybaby bullshit here? Go do some real research. You're no better than the >I'm gonna kill myself today
Faggots. Really man you just looking stupid now.

Faggot

Untrue, learn to read asshole. I need advice/methods to help me succeed with my idea not some basement dwellers scathing opinion of how life may be like without mommy doing my laundry and giving me a place to stay. Live adult life properly and get back to me faggot

Dude are you clinically retarded? I mean you could get some financial benefits from that

Oh cause your post said wageslave job.
Make up your mind and stop shit posting today. Shits getting dumber the more you post
>Sage

Massive difference between false reality and getting advice.

Having learnt a foreign language for months and thought this over for longer i sure as hell aren't forming any kind of false reality, i came asking for advice dipshit. Having actively taken steps to help me go in a direction means i've done a hell of a lot more than your fap everyday to cartoon faggot ass will ever do. Contribute of shut the fuck up nigger, your ideas mean nothing to me.

Night manager at 4 star hotel, £21K. Next question please

This is not at all what you said. This is the most autistic post I've ever seen. You have no chance in the real world. Good luck
>sage

Okay now this is just getting sad.
Hold on, lemme get some popcorn

Spoken like a true basement dweller...

First post said wageslave. I don't think you quite understand your own words.
Sage

Bro you have a good way of jewing conversations. Congrats..

Still looking for help on Sup Forums? Or still shitposting? Either way you lost

Wagecuck like all these other people hence the need to relocate. I have to find a lifestyle that provides.that.

Come on guys, keep going, I want to see the sad man say things

So guys simple question really first of all a bit of background.

>be me 24, wageslave working a job i don't wanna do
These are your words. After a few posts you start adding autism.
>looking for life help on Sup Forums
Nice one!

Lost? Fill me in negro amigo

Oh more story change. Just start with that on your next job interview.
Truth is, 99% of life is what you make of it. If your life sucks, then it means you suck. If it smells like shit everywhere you go, you might want to check your shoes. The problem is you. Not where you are or what you're doing cause those are your choices. Only you can make things the way you want them. Not virgin basement dwelling neckbeards Sup Forums. Do you see the flaw here? Looking for real life advise to a bunch of kids who have no idea what real life is.

The advise you seek. It isn't here. Ain't figure that out yet?

I'm 23 and am planning to do the same thing (minus the drugs)

what i've figured is you need:

>A modest amount of /investment in something, so even if you arent working you have a nestegg which is growing should you need it, or you can live off it
>Actual savings you expect to use, however frugally
>A plot or farmable land, big or small for growing your own produce
>small modest off grid dwelling with solar/rainwater
>some kind of job if you want to be able tpo do shit

thats as free as you can get

If you really want to do this, you shouldn't go to one of the most expensive countries in the world, go to South America or Africa or whatever, those places are so cheap that it gets you 10 times the stuff you'd get in Holland, also I assume you're from the US, and Western Europe is not THAT different, if you really want a change move to a country with a different culture