Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s04QSvNmkeTa
youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU
youtube.com/watch?v=oO9nc-u0q14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Normie here, have you considered calming down and becoming a normie yourself?

what a normie normie make does?
why u think too much normie?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

Hey guys what seems to be the problem?

im with you man. fucking normies fuck off!!!

Have you considered calming down and becoming a productive member of society?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS PRODUCTIVITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NORMANS THEY SHOULD ALL BE GASSED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have you considered calming down and embracing degeneracy?

Is it because normies have life goals and are trying to make something of themselves so they don't have to survive off their mothers cummies?

██████████████████████████████████████
█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
██████████████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

I kek'd

Hi newfriend

Normie confirmed.

fucking normies..

picture of an average normie

Spidey time

this board now belongs to normie losers, deal with it

>normies
Normalfags calling people normies
Tumblr is down the hall and to the left,faggot

Please just let this thread die

no

R̞͖͕͙͊̍̅̈̔́͘E͎͖̲̮̭͔͒ͫ͌̋ͭͦ͝Ẽ͓̟̖̣̄̀ͭ͊̈́͘͠Ĕ̩̀̕͞Ḙ̥̼͈͙̜̹̈́̓̇̉̏ͧ̓͘͜ͅE̳̹̻̋ͦË̛̞͙̘̩̼͎̙̪̳́ͬ̅̿̂͋Ė͓͇͓̤͈ͩ͊͜E̛̩͙̪͉̜ͧẼ̺ͩ̋̈́̈́́Ẻ̞̹̾ͣ͊͂ͪ̐͜Eͮ͑̽ͬ́́͏͉̤͚͔̼E̵̛̠̤̞͍̥͈̥̿͋Ę̶̩̬͇̊ͩͩE͈̞͈̺͔ͯͫͣͣ͟ͅÉ̸̂̈̒͑͐͐͝͏̳͓̞̙͙͎̱E̤̤̟̲͖̹̐͂̃ͫ̏͡Ḙ́͋̓͐̅̎̆̚͟ͅȨ̡̖̹̙̯̺̦͂ͫ̏Ĕ̵̞̗͕̠͉̥̟̖̒ͭ̒͑ͤ͟E̴̺͚̝̜͔̖̬̋͗͡E̘̟̬̘̞̼͢Ë̩̦̖͚̯̟̰͈͇̓́ͫ̀̀E̫̞̼̜̣ͭ͡E̴̙̍̐̓̆̀͝E̸̞̮̱͕̹̲̎̕E̼̦̓̈̒̇̎͝Ę̺̼̩̮̮ͤ̑̈̈̍̌̌͝Ḙ̟̜̳ͦ̈̐̚͠Ȩ͕̼̞̳̣͙͇̑ͯ̑͌͝E̸̖ͤ̀̓͞E̮̝͈̭̰͎͉̼̮ͣ̽̓̂͂ͣ̒E̪̖̫̰̪̔ͣͪ͠E̪̬ͦͧͭ͘Ề̸̙̙̀ͨ͊̐̃̒̚E̪̤̜̹̭̖̼̋Ė̀ͬͦ͏͕̰̱̙͜E̞͈̝̞̱̹͈̰̣̔Ẹ̶̪̀ͬͪͤͮ́Ê̗͆̄̉ͭͭ̾̅E̫̝̭̜̣͎͑̈ͬͯ͗̋̚͢E̶͇̲̙͈̞͚͉̱ͬ̈́̈́ͭ̽̏ͤ͡E͖̭͇͓̳̘̥̗̟̿̑̏ͣ̎̕͠Ẽ͙͚̰̼̞̻͙̠̠̅̅̇͐Ḙ̡̡͇̠͖̟̇̿͊͑̑̃̈́Ȩ̶̲̩̦̲͚̯͍̲͊̂͑́͜E̯̖̙̗̣͔̗̾͐̈́̍̄ͯͭ͊̋̀͘É͔͈̣̮̣͕͙̗̆͡Ȩ̻̙̦͔̱̤̯̗̹̈́̀͂͛͂Ȅ̸͚̺̳̝̫̝͙͡E̵̯̖̱̳̎ͨͫ̌̽̌E̡̨̳̙̼̠̞̎̂ͣ͂͑̉͌Ë̞̰́̏ͭ̚ͅĒ̙̮̝̦͍̗͖̮̈́͆ͯ̓́Ë̟͌ͪ̍̾̂̚E̢̮̹̣͚̗̬̘̩̍̍ͦ͘͟ͅE̺͓͕̻̬̫͎ͤ͑ͤ̍̈́͊E̴̡̗̹̘̭̳̲̩̽̑E̵̩̗̮̮̺ͫ̍̊̏͂̀E̫̊͜E̘̹͇̖͛̅̇ͯ̆ͨ͡E̴̡͖͇̼͕ͭͤ́̋͒ͩ̅ͧͅȨ͍̙̭̫ͣ͂͌͑̀͝Ḝ̪̗͌̈́̉ͩẸͩͮ͑E̴̟͍̼̟̰̣̤͌̿̋̓͆̈́́Ẹ͓̼͚̙͖̲̭̀̽ͤ͜ͅE̥̦̩̳̟̲̽̑̀ͭ͡ͅEͭ͏̖E͖̳̳͋͑̀̍ͨE̡̹̪ͪ̽̓̔̋̎ͩ͜Ȇ̷̘̼̱͎̎̎̔̃ͧ͌͞E̷̵̠̭̪̙̪̤̻̽ͣ̒̾E̢̘̩͉̲͉̝̩͖͍͐̆̐ͮͩͫͮͯ͞E̛̺̺̞͙ͬ̍̉͗ͨ̔E̪͓̬̺ͨ̅̓̓̃̎̊́̚E̫̠͇͉͔̠͢͝E͍͖͓͚̣̘͉̊̓̀̌ͧ̈́̀E̟͉̗͍̮̤͎͛E̵̖͔̥̯͚̹ͨ̂̊͒̾̇́E̷̳̫̮͇̮̎̂̆ͨ͜E̞̙̣͎̤̗̹̻͖ͭͭ̌̑͡Ẹ̥͔͎ͭ̏̋ͪ̐ͤ͠E̖͍̭̅̎͘͟

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GTFO
vocaroo.com/i/s04QSvNmkeTa

youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

>becoming a normie
other user here, actually diagnosed with autism, can confirm this is not possible. autism is genetic and incurable, and profoundly impacts cognition, metabolism, body composition, brain structure, neurochemical balance, and probably some other things i'm forgetting. you can't just "become a normie" if you're not born one already, not any more than a sentient wooden automaton can just "become a real boy," not any more than a dog can just "become a cat."
also:
this is a false dichotomy and very hurtful, autists can be productive members of society, i'm living proof. we'll never be AS productive as a normie could be with the same effort, but i'm quite proud of what i manage to do for the world around me, little though it may be in comparison to what may be expected of me at my age.

youtube.com/watch?v=oO9nc-u0q14
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE