I'm scared Sup Forums

I'm scared Sup Forums
Where do we
Go when we
DIE...

Fucking nowhere you just die faggot. Your sensory organs stop working and nothing happens you just stop being able to think or sense the outside would because your fucking dead. Ever blacked out and woke up with no in between memory? Think like that but permanent.

this

>implying we're nothing more than our body

Are you joking? We're all dead; Sup Forums is Hell.

Well whats your vastly supperior theory then?

Yeah see but my friends were literally calling me a idiot for thinking that... Saying there's no fucking way we just die and nothing happens. Literally calling me a retard and shit.

Hell ain't to bad then

We all die, nothing happens, we all wish something happened, but nothing does.

i don't think it matters

I always found it ironic that only living men claim to be experts on death.

Where ever you want it to be OP. Where ever you want it to be.

No theres an afterlife

this

I don't know about you, but I'm headed to Valhalla to revel in glorious combat

Then your theory is stupid. We live and die. We were already dead billions of years ago before we were born. Try to remember being non existent. Oh wait you cant. Well it's like that except we have one chance. One chance to not fuck our lives up and one chance to do whatever we please as rulers of our planet. Do as you please before you die. Because after this life there's nothing in your sense of perception. Souls don't exist. Non of that religious bullcrap exists. This one chance at life gives me loads of options but I feel as if why should I go and do things our species barely do when it's already been done? You see I don't do things simply because I don't find them fun. I feel as if I've already done it before. And I have due to genes. You're part of me and I'm part of you and the universe is part of me and I'm part of the universe and all that jazz.

Found the fedora

This pasta is either really old or brand new

Someone's mad about there childhood fairy tale was said to be fake.

You need to die in glorious combat to enter Valhalla, edgelord. And getting shot by the cops doesn't fucking count.

I sincerely hope English is your second language.

Or I'm just not assed to care about my grammar on the internet.

Same place you were before you were alive

This

I can't understand you

100101001010100101010101010101001010010100101010101001001001010101010010101010101010010101001010101010010101010101010101010010
Understand me now?

/thread

what?

You don't die just you're die you die just to be free. But killing yourself isn't a way to die is just a pathetic way to die than rather a total stranger killing you. It's not suicide.

LULZ. DIVIDED EXISTENCE BY 9000. WINRAR DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU.

They're stupid then. Some people can't handle death so they make up stories about why it doesn't exist.

Home

life is a dream and death is life

Ive had a NDE.

I don't claim to have the answers definitely but
It's something like
"We all come from one source self-knowledgeable energy, and we all return to being that same form when our individual physical forms end. Heaven is knowing you did good to others (Who are now you) and hell is knowing you did bad to others (who are now you.)"

It doesnt care whether you believed in it.

It doesnt give a fuck what you expected death to be like, during your life.

It is going to consume you, and you will be a part of it.
It is going to consume people who you never thought you would meet,
or be in the same afterlife as,
and then they will be a part of it, too.

%100 of things that develop in this world (Your name, your interests, your blood and your beliefs) die with your body.