Remember when DIIV were going to be the next Nirvana? What happened?

Remember when DIIV were going to be the next Nirvana? What happened?

DIIV great band

DIIV is the dark souls of dream pop

Heroin! wait a minute...

Who was the next nirvana?

Food peleadores.

Creed

they were popular on the internet

the sjws killed their career

That was never a thing except in Zachary's fantasies.

diiv? more like shiit

heh

nobody thought that except their singer you fucking faggot

He can't write a decent verse chorus verse song to save his life.

world would be better without Captured Tracks 2bh

But DIIV is actually a good band

>tfw sent demo and never heard back

JUST

Vito Bratta is an indiefag now?

each one of them looks so ugly in their own special way, and in a way that they could easily take care of.

Why?

nowhere near as accessible to be the next nirvana

they literally play catchy pop music

DIIV great band

they're even more accessible, if you showed someone 3 random diiv songs and 3 random nirvana songs i guarantee they'd prefer diiv

History repeats itself, the first time as tragedy, the second as farce.

Lol no
Nirvana had a sound that made you want to know more wether you liked it or not
DIIV sounds like another "alt band" on first listen

their new album is good

lolololololololol 11/10

rock "music" has been dead for over 10 years
why would anyone even pretend to think that?

I love DIIV

how is any diiv song catchier than nirvana

that was never going to happen, they died down in popularity for a variety of reasons
>the whole "brooklyn CT dreamy post punk/indie rock with jangly guitars beach goth" shit scene is basically dead and has been for a while, the absolute final nail in its coffin was when mac moved to LA
>cole is constantly relapsing and that's never good for the health of a band unless their whole schtick is being junkies ala royal trux
>dev getting caught by the PC police certainly did not help anything
>i heard a rumor that he left (?) then rejoined or something, also in one of his last posts here said he was thinking about starting his own band
>is the is are was simply not as good as oshin and didn't have anywhere near the level of hype behind it that oshin did
they're a p4kcore buzzband from the ass-end of the dying era of p4k's indie period. they can't just take 4 years to make a sophomore album that isn't even that good. who do they think they are?

>is the is are was simply not as good as oshin

wrong, it is better but it just wasn't backed or marketed as strong

there are no skippable songs on oshin. like half of is the is are could be cut out and no one would miss it.

This

It's actually the other way round

plebs

didnt mean to reply to you

i am convinced the only way you could hold this awful of an opinion is if you are cole himself on the other end of this connection
go to bed cole before the orderlies catch you phoneposting again, nobody was asking for loose ends or is the is are or yr not far

no I'm not cole bruh

lol u wrong nigga

careful cole, you remember what happened to devin when he used that kind of language

please write better songs dude and post sky's nudes please.

Remember when Marcel ruined our fun?

never actually listened to this band and both the informed and uninformed posters in this thread make me feel good about that decision.

so, maybe that's why. also, liking wack shit is both mainstream and underground now. like, if you see an alt girl at a party, you can fully expect her to cop to shit like lana del ray or lorde or even adele. dark makeup has confused lame kids