Sup Forums i just got million dollar idea

Sup Forums i just got million dollar idea.
I'm going to make VR hentai game that comes with anime doll which you can fuck. Inside the dolls pussy there would be sensors, so every time me you put your dick in the sensors would notice it and send a signal to the game. The signal would make the girl inside the game react.

What do you guys think?

gets me hard already OP

Sounds bretty dank my fam. You would need decent 3d models so it doesn't look shitey
Like imagine fucking the doll and on screen it looks like a terrorist from cs1.6
That said, I'd buy that version

I knew someone would want this

Bomb has been planted

oops i forgot to wear a defuser ;)

The reason it doesn't exist is because the technology and innovation aren't there yet to make something like that of quality that's affordable... not because people hadn't had the idea.

you guys are fucking losers

There are already VR hentai games, so i don't think it would be hard to just add doll with sensors inside, that trigger a reaction.

mummy a mean man called me a loser on b

if you can do it go for it, just expect riots outside the building when feminist catch wind of it.

I don't life in America so i don't have to worry about that

So this starts to seem very possible after little bit of googling.
So the pussy just needs to be like wii controller, when it moves down the girl in game moves down, when it goes up girl goes too. When putting your dick inside the sensors there would notice it and send code to the game saying "trigger this animation and sound" and on some point the girl would come.
The doll would have a small liquid tank inside it that would make the pussy wet.
You could change stuff from the setting, like how long it takes to the girl to come, how fast the girl would start to moan and how fast she gets wet.

He tell about that it would be not affordable ... nice looking dolls cost like 4k, how do you gonna produce them?

What is the point of having good looking dolls if you are using VR?

Or you want integrate sensor in this shit?

your eyes only see some pretty anime, but everything else fill this shitty quality doll.

Well it doesn't have to be full body. It could only be like ass and pussy.

now we talking ...
In this case it's going to work, but expect the competition. Also you can just produce the sensor and the hentai game with API for it

Something like an a belt that's could be wear on to flashlight. Also you can use Arduino for that purpose it's actually could be not so hard to implement.
So go to kickstarter

Yep best thing would be if i could form a partnership with some big Japanese sex/toy company.

Yeah it could be just some small thing you put on top of your dick, that calculates the distance between you and the toy.