Sup Sup Forums, I have a question

sup Sup Forums, I have a question.

I'm hungry as fuck and this bread has some mold on it. It's actually not as white in reality, the camera flash makes it look like that.

I'm going to toast it so it's going to be seared on the surface.

Am I going to fucking die or get sick if I eat this slice? Will it create mustard gas?

Just don't eat it, it'll taste horrible and won't be worth it

You'll get sick as fuck, enjoy the diarrhea and feeling like complete shit.

u wont die, the worst thing that can happen to u is you getting a bit sick but i believe that it wont happen hehehehh go ahead and eat it

have fun getting sick user

this.
just eat friend.
you willnt died

I've always wanted to see what happens when someone eats a slice of moldy cheese with that whitish green fungus growing out of it.

Why not just cut off the moldy part and eat the rest?

Tastes like sand and you wont get sick

Everyone here is stupid as fuck. Use a knife to get rid of the mold and then toast the bread. You'll be perfectly fine.

mold will turn you blind

The ancient egyptians used moldy bread as an early antibiotic.

You wont die, it's just gross.

does that really make a difference, though? I heard that once even a small mold spot appears, the entire thing is infected. Can somebody confirm this?

you'll have an upset stomach

in worst case scenario, you'll have rampaging diarrhea with possible vomiting

E.R nurse for 7 years

don't eat it, you will feel awful

This.
But keep in mind, that while killing the bacteria with heat or the radiation of a microwave toxic end products of the bacterial metabolism and or structural elements of the procaryonts may effect your digestional tract

can confirm this, the mould cultures that grow on yeast products (like bread and cakes) is actually beneficial to your health, it's fucking nasty though, tastes genuinely rancid.

There may be tiny amounts of spores in the entire slice but they will not be enough to upset your gastrointestinal tract or skew the balance of bacteria in your body, the larger cultures could cause mild upset but it's highly unlikely.

tl;dr remove the fucking mould and THEN toast it.

That's not true at all. Been there, done that. As long as you clean the infected part it's OK. But as someone said, the bread will be pretty close to sand. If you have, try using some butter or cheese to make the bread more edible.

Wrong! See:

You can die if you eat those shrooms, don't do it

>Needs to go back to school if they think that much mould will upset the GI of the average human. You'd have to already be in shitty health.

>needs to stop trying to sound smart
>prokaryotes, not procaryonts

I'm a fucking microbiologist

>
>
>you'll have an upset stomach
>
>in worst case scenario, you'll have rampaging diarrhea with possible vomiting
>
>E.R nurse for 7 years
Sup Forums
>only a fool would take a post as a fact

That mold is already on the bread the second you get it and on all other foods basically. Just in such small amounts you don't see it. After enough time it grows to he visible to the naked eye.

You're a retard if you think microwaves change "structural elements" of anything, let alone something that doesn't exist. (protip: there is no such thing as procaryonts, and mould cultures are not bacteria or single cellular lifeforms, they are multi-cellular.)

OP here, ain't gonna eat that shit. The opinions are too divided. Just gonna eat the cheese and ham alone.

Just go to the fucking store and buy some new bread you degenerate.

Both ways of writing it are acceptable, you retarded low-wage slave

Read my text again. As i stated: you can kill the microbes (Prokaryota or Prokaryonta on latin, you fuckwit) or fungi but dangerous shit like superantigens or lps or toxins persist the treatment

Eat it hehe

>hehe
KYS

It's penicillin, man. It'll help with your chlamydia.

this

1.What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

yea sure you'll die if you eat it. fucking idiots on internet...cut the mold off...fucking kiddos.