The presidency was stolen from Hillary by Russia in Trump's behalf...

The presidency was stolen from Hillary by Russia in Trump's behalf. America's sworn enemy hacks and influences a national election, and ZERO outrage from the right.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Grammys-Add-1st-Man-Transgender-Woman-as-Trophy-Presenters--413416363.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause we won faggot. welcome to the new republic. america is run by the master race once again

>Russian hacker

It's also funny that conservatives are getting so butt-hurt over the anti-Trump protests going on. They act as if they've never seen such a thing in all their lives.

Their memory is short! (pic related)

Trump would not accept election results
>unless he won

Always Russia isn't it? Lel what if it was a vpn from Britbong land maybe the Queen sabotaged your election.

you realize that if they didn't engage in the shit they did then all the Russian hacking in the world wouldn't amount to anything. they shot themselves in the foot with what they did and want to pin it on someone else. Hillary would be pres if they got away with hiding it from the public. Russians didn't make shit up. they just revealed it.

>ZERO outrage

ZERO proof. No votes were changed, therefor the election was NOT hacked.

>fail / 10

Come on i just finished refereeing the other thread dont you guys need a break between shifts or something?

Hillary didn't either. Putting Stein up to the recount effort which completely backfired on her, because Trump ended up coming out with even more votes.

>The presidency was stolen from Hillary by Russia
Opinion=Fake news
>America's sworn enemy hacks and influences a national election
Opinion=Fake news
>ZERO outrage from the right
Opinion=Fake news

Do you know how stupid you sound?

But when did we assault people, destroy property, and burn down buildings in the name of equality?

Mr Soros has us working 24/7

Many times. Why then did Janet Napalatano from DHS label the TEA Party as a domestic terrorist group? It certainly wasn't because they were really nice people engaging in peaceful protests.

I am not sure what is going on in the US right now but i guess Trump will not last long as president unless he learns how the world works. Maybe Ivanka couild save him, she is still young, intelligent and can adapt as opposed to old and and stiff.

Should I take your word for it, random stranger? I don't see any evidence of violent protests from the right after Obama got elected.

a fucking leaf...

>Many times.
proof?
>Why then did Janet Napalatano from DHS label the TEA Party as a domestic terrorist group?
they didn't like them
>It certainly wasn't because they were really nice people engaging in peaceful protests
again, proof?

76% of the population is against Trump. That's what's going on. He is a complete and abysmal failure, after only 4 weeks in office.

Your guess is wrong. He will be in for at least 4 years regardless of his policies. Enjoy your wishful thinking though.

>"Many times."
>fails to provide any instance of it happening

What's it like now just getting into politics?

Oh god its gonna be another 300 + response thread and ima have to bust the referee out again so the viewers at home can get the play by play i know it i can feel it

Clinton had nothing to do with the Stein recount
>flat fact

Meanwhile in liberal utopia: nbcwashington.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Grammys-Add-1st-Man-Transgender-Woman-as-Trophy-Presenters--413416363.html

>Trump won the electiion fair and square
Opinion=Fake News

>76% of the population

>Trump is doing almost half of what he promised to do
>Is an "abysmal failure" because not everyone in the government agrees with him

Wow it's like it's his fault that checks and balances exist. Trump is a POS for having his executive orders be overruled in court, am I right?

Trump will be gone in 4 or 8 years but his cozying up to Putin/Russia will only result in Russia and Putin coming out stronger and a bigger threat.

American politicians come and go but Putin will remain and use this to his advantage.

>Trump won the electiion fair and square
Who are you quoting?

Trump won
Even with shillary rigging
/thread
Saged.

He never said that. Are you retarded?

Feel the Bern Shilltard! stolen election? What comes around goes around

Breitbart, Fox News, KKK Newsletter

The only reason why Russia is remotely a threat to us is because we say it is. Take a listen of the open conferences that Putin has and pay attention to what he says about America. He's appalled that America still sees Russia as the big bad red.

Yeah because that one le trash poster represents all of those media outlets

Is that from the same poles that said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning?

Behold scandalous imperialist western propaganda. Do not believe the lies read only RT news for your true coverage of putins presidency.

this

Okay 75% of them, my bad.

47% of the registered voters actually voted in the election. Of those 54% voted for Hillary Clinton. The ones who didn't vote, chose not to because they were against both Hillary and Trump (note: against Trump).

That's a shit-ton of people who don't support him or his policies. I'm sorry but the facts support this, and if you support Trump, you are in a small minority.

see

Behold the man who will believe anything some media outlet that no one has heard of said

They're a threat to us because resources are finite and America is basically supported by the petrodollar.

A time will come when America is no longer the sole super power and this cozying up to Russia does nothing but speed up that process. The goal is to end the petrodollar and ultimately America.

Must be the alternative facts the left keeps trying to project over to the other side.

That includes the millions of dead and illegal mexican voters

>OPINION =/= Facts
fake news

>Gimme sources REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also if there was a small minority in favor of trump, then why didn't the antitrumpers do something about it? The other 50-something percent could have easily elected anyone other than Trump.

>Muh Russians

>The other 50-something percent could have easily elected anyone other than Trump

Exactly, but they stayed home like the massive faggots that they are. They should have all voted 3rd party.

>47% of the registered voters actually voted in the election.
This means that 53% of the registered voters are all 100% against Trump
>76% of the population is against Trump
>76% of the population
>of the population
>76%
>I'm sorry but the facts support this
You sir are a gigantic fucking retard

Excuse me? Have you even seen Russia's current economic status?

Saved. I'll be needing this. Have this in return.

Hillaryfag here, supported her for years, but in the end it wasn't the Russians that made her lose

We should still sanction the fuck out of them for trying to interfere of course

the small minority that filled hundreds of arenas around America....what was an average Hillary rally ? 200 tops

>mfw liberals got cucked by Trump

53% were against both Hillary and Trump, so yes, they are against Trump.

Take that and add to it the other 54% of the 47% who did vote, and you have your figure.

you're gonna need bigger bait

>filled hundreds of arenas

Paid sitters by the Trump campaign. This has been explained numerous times user.

Exactly my point.

>53% were against both Hillary and Trump, so yes, they are against Trump.
This is your first election isn't it? You must be one of the stupidest people in the country if you think that the reason the majority of people don't vote is because they don't like the candidates. Holy fuck

So the Russian hackers made Hillary win the popular vote?

Either they hacked it or they didn't, you can't have both...

>no source
Not an argument.

>So the Russian hackers made Hillary win the popular vote?
Fucking this!

They are generally considered to be good hackers, so this actually proves that they didn't hack the election.

Thanks in part to UN sanctions and US flooding the market with cheap oil so Russia can't afford to produce/refine/sell any.

Putin is making plays for 10-20 years down the road long after Trump will be gone. He's the one playing 4D chess while he rubs Trump on the back and makes him think they're buddies. If Putin felt these moves didn't benefit Russia he wouldn't be making them.

I like to make shit up too

STFU you dumbass. Hillary was selling the country for her own profit via the Clinton Foundation as sec of state. Image what she would have done as pres.

>The presidency was stolen from Hillary

yet another delusional anti-Trump thread.

why aren't you in /lgbt/ ?

>nbcwashington.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Grammys-Add-1st-Man-Transgender-Woman-as-Trophy-Presenters--413416363.html

so 54% of 47% (wich is ~29% of the total) voted for hillary
By your logic, then 71% of people were against clinton, so the results match
>Do you see how fucking stupid your argument is right now?

Reminder that sage goes in all fields, shills are to be ignored and they're hiding something

>>stolen from Hillary

What they don't realize is that using terms like that is part of the reason that Trump won. The left is so decisive and aims to divide people by labeling everybody and putting them into groups. This tactic failed, and now the DNC wants to double-down on this failed tactic by taking things even further left.

>decisive
>damn you auto-correct

**divisive

Not realizing OP is level 1/10 bait and you guys all eat it up.

This place is a joke now and any slightly political bait gets 100+ responses from newfags and completely unaware idiots who comment on facebook and yahoo.

>So the Russian hackers made Hillary win the popular vote?

>Either they hacked it or they didn't, you can't have both...

This, unfortunately, is the truth.
Russia didnt result in the democrats' complete loss. That can be laid squarely at the fact that over the last decade, the republicans have systematically gerrymandered electorial districts, making them increasingly distorted so that they have senate control despite that majority - see pic for a simple version of it.
The gerrymandering is now so bad that North Carolina for instance, were it an independent nation would no longer be considered a democratic nation, but instead ranked worse in voter freedom than nations like Iran and Venezuela.

Russian hacking before the election served to influence voters to switch from voting for the democrats to some degree, but the head of the FBI making his unprecedented statements about investigation just a few weeks before the vote were if anything, a more important swing to the republicans from voters

But honestly? that's child's play compared to the string of constitutional violations, ethics violations, and similar shit that's happened since trump was sworn in.

>when you think you're the smart one but are completely oblivious to 1/10 b8.

You trumpets are so easily trolled/triggered to come out of the woodwork.

>damage control

forgot the pic.

this is the sort of gerrymandering that the republicans have been doing, moving districts around so that they can seize a majority in them, even when actual voters are overwhelmingly democrat in some areas. its incredibly underhand, and the reason that they now hold the presidency, and both chambers of congress.

KYS

She lost.... suck it up leftists.

Because Hillary is the outrage. She is a Soros shill.

Should have used some more buzzwords.

Maybe throw in Shillary, cuck or snowflake next time.

Obama and the Dems did the re-districting in 09 son.

the right wants the country to be run like russia.

>when you think you're the smart one
But I bet you think you're the smart one because you are pointing out a blatantly obvious fact that even the majority of people posting already know?
get off your soapbox and sit the fuck down newfriend

This is what happens when a major political party rigs the primaries to nominate their preferred candidate.

We covered this ground already.... Dems made their bed.

#STILLWITHHER

>rigs the primaries
>rigs

>alternative facts
>muh wikileaks

By reading this thread I'd say most are taking OP seriously.

At least the Pro-Trump crowd. Maybe a couple people fucking with the Trump crowd by saying she was robbed which will result in 5-10 responses of dumbasses outing themselves.

The DNC nominated the most universally corrupt and distrusted politician in recent history, one who promised to not only continue Obama's globalist agenda but to escalate the situation in Syria into a world war with Russia and Iran. Knowing how the electoral college works, the campaign focused on running up vote totals from urban degenerates rather than appealing to the common Americans tired of business as usual. The DNC leaks came from an insider, likely Seth Rich, not Russia. Even if they were from a state actor, the leaks were legitimate and illustrated just how corrupt the DNC is, swaying many voters to either stay home or vote for someone else. Nothing was stolen from HRC, but the nomination was stolen from Bernie.

Are you the same guy that thinks he has to "referee" threads on Sup Forums?

Cool.
Now get over it. It's February.

thank you for proving

this user's point exactly!

samefagging this hard

I'm not that guy but if it makes you feel better that two people couldn't possibly think Trump supporters are the easiest trolled/triggered people on Sup Forums go right ahead.

It's caturday, and all we see are anti-Trump threads on Sup Forums. Libs need to get jobs, and get a life, and stop worrying about an election that they lost 3 months ago.

Working a shitty job like retail or fast food and having to work weekends.

>kek

Get a career nigger.