Have you ever watched your girlfriend poop? Do you have pictures to share?

Have you ever watched your girlfriend poop? Do you have pictures to share?

No. and no.

has your girlfriend (lol) ever taken pictures of you shitting? does she share them out on image boards too?

>does she share them out on image boards too?

Half of this board is about posting such pictures

this mentality is why you'll never have a GF op.

Yes and Yes.
Would you like to see them?

Thats good.

>Would you like to see them?

Noone is going to say no to this. Yes please.

No

Hurry up and share

Why is the seat up?

Okay then

Don't listen to him.

Lol fucking Rainman noticed another toothpick

she's not the brightest girlfriend...

I dont care if shes leaking blood, I want that steak rare!

she likes to play dangerously
i like her

not that user but keeeek i actually got the reference

gross
thanks for ruining another beautiful dish for me

exactly what i was thinking
KEK

vagherpes

is that a meme or can you actually contract herpes from sitting on a toilet that was used by a person with genital herpes

Trick question. Everyone knows girls don't poop.

Yes and no. Never up close and not explicitly for that purpose, but it's long distance and we skype.

Sometimes either of us skypes from the bathroom. Sometimes she is pooping; sometimes I am pooping. We have yet to be pooping together.

>a match made in poop

No, but late in life, I started to get off to videos of women pooping. for me, the thrill was seeing something that most women hide so well that you aren't even sure if they do it.

Are you asking because rhis is something you want to do? If so, I have some advice for you.

Not OP, but will listen to your words.

This video is really nflattering and unfair to the young woman in it. Everybody does shit like this, and worse (it shows her sniffing her hand after changing her pad if you don't want to watch it). This is the mean and unnecessary side of Sup Forums. And yes, I am a whiteknight. And I rode into town on a cotton pony.

She's cute! But how do we know if she's going #1 or #2?

Me, too. I am genuinely curious.

by the smell

This one fits in here.

Care to explain it to us?

>sniffing her hand
Don't know if trollism or autism

I hate when she pisses with the door open and I can hear it, makes me not wanna fuck her.

But you can't get that in a picture. Also, zozzle.

Lmao

Its the look of surprise that makes this picture great. I came in after i heard the first plop froum outside. She was pushing another one out as i took this picture.

If you want to watch a girl shit, ask her. I would guess that about 98% will say "no," but who cares. You won't get what you want without asking, and you don't need to be ashamed of wanting to do this. Most girls pretend they don't shit. That is reason enough to be curious.

> everybody does shit like this

I don't know man, she's took it pretty far

>Why is the seat up?
>722077953
>Lol fucking Rainman noticed another toothpick

screw all that. Any more like this?

>screw all that. Any more like this?

Thats disgusting.

In third world countries most toilets don't have toilet seat, so most people don't know how to use them

Quality thread.

Sexy as fuck! Lets get maor

Didn't know I'm sorry I thought you smelled things by putting it under your nose but you tell me it's more common to smell by putting things on tongue.

My fave type of thread!

It fart that follows that puts me off Kek

I'd lick her holes clean

Fuckin' hot

Girl cute af

Poop?

Never taken pictures but I have seen her poop.

Came home from a night out and she was totally wasted so I had to help her to the bathroom.

I stayed with her just to make sure she didn't fall off the toilet (she was that wasted). I've seen her pee before so no big deal.
As I was helping her up off the toilet, out of nowhere, she let rip this massive explosive shit. Tried to sit back down but it was too late. Shit everywhere.
After she was done, I helped clean her up and put her to bed.

The only other times were on a camping trip when she had to poop in the woods while I stood on guard and when we had drunken anal and she shit the bed.

yum

>drunken anal and she shit the bed

lmao right there with you user

>actually got the reference
>Rainman
>where poster names the reference

kek i get it.

More pics of girls on the toilet please.

In retrospect, what was funny about it was, as I was pounding her ass she said she was going to shit herself but I thought she was imagining it was the first time we'd done anal and I was balls deep in her ass.

Nope. As I pulled out, my cock was totally covered and the shit just exploded out. It was pretty gross to be honest!

Bump

next time she should pull down her pantie. It's making things easier. Especially the cleanup afterwards.

My girls shits and pisses with the door open all day. We shits while I shower. Its normal couple shit.

walked in on it a couple times