Let's get this going again bros

Let's get this going again bros

If you could live in any video game town, which would you choose?

Mage researcher reporting in

Easy: Unteralterbach

>Tfw when you live in Winterhold but cannot cast magic.
Also, I'll gladly stay in Novac

Good times

>I'll live in a tiny, drafty stone building in the fucking arctic vs any of the pleasant, comfy or downright lavish mage guilds in Morrowind or Cyrodiil

Lolol so true

Winterhold sucks

Novigrad

I would probably choose to live in Littleroot Town from Pokemon Emerald. Both because of nostalgia, and then I would be able to live in the world of Pokemon and become a trainer

All about the Red

I would live in the first town of a easy civ 1 game.
Peaceful and prosperous

Tristram, the old one.

Upper Hengsha: live in a nice neighborhood, party it up in the undercity.

Best part is that with Tai Yong's strong presence in the city, I should be able to afford new chink arms whenever the cyberpolice rip them off.

Damn it...

Shadowrun's Seattle, or any city at that.

I dunno, it would be pretty neat to get a control rig and jury rig a Defender into a mini mecha, but I'd rather not get my shit wrecked by a van full of magic freaks with pink mohawks on the way to the office...

Poopnigger/10

Try again

>Not staying in Nipton
Fucking Degenerates

>not being a cowboy

The fuck is wrong with all of you?

You kidding me? Only way I'd make it as a cowboy is brokeback mountain...

The Venice metro
>whores and ak's

Question. When we live in these places are we adapted to the universe? Because for example I'd love to choose Shadowrun's berlin, but dropping you into the world missing 50 years of basic knowledge (and an immunological profile decades out of date) would be dangerous bordering on suicide.

If we do get adapted to the world, I choose 2050's Seattle in the Shadowrun universe. If we don't, I choose 2017 Chicago in the Shadowrun universe.

What? That's like our world but worse in every single way.

>If you could live in any video game town, which would you choose?

Animal Crossing, obviously.

If you're that rich you could always hire some lone star faggots.
If not, you'd probably go sinless and become a magic freak with pink mohawk anyways.

Kek'd

But more Russian with ethically neutral monsters to shoot and MOAR GAS MASKS!

This

Looks so cozy

Whiterun in Skyrim.
Just give me a few hunting mods and I can play for another 3,000 hours (I shit you not).

Port Carverton from Skate 3

Great choice! You also get a mod for lethal diseases and realistically dangerous combat.

Have fun.

I think you could argue that it's actually less Russian than our world is now.

Guardia Town

persona 5's tokyo would be pretty cool. hell tokyo as a city in its own right is pretty nice.

What, and have to put up with all those pretentious burnouts falling off of buildings face first?

I guess the job market is pretty empty above fast food tier, so you might be onto something...