I suffer from depression and anxiety and it's gotta to the point that I can't even eat

I suffer from depression and anxiety and it's gotta to the point that I can't even eat.

How much of this can I take to feel high without killing my self?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Deliriant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>feel high

I don't know about that

anti-depressants don't make you high, they numb you. they don't make you happy either.

None.

It won't make you high, it might make you dizzy. You might be confusing it with DXM... which isn't really a "pleasant" high.

What he said.

This is allergy medication.

But how do I feel happy? I just wanna kill my self

Buy some weed if you want to get high you queer. Or like anything other than fucking Benadryl.

It's not an anti-depressant; it's a medicine for allergy.
You won't feel high after this shit. You'll be sleepy and that's all.

You're only gonna feel happy if you change your life, not if you do drugs you retard

I can't do weed I have two unannounced drug test to look forward to.

Take 700mg and get on Skype with your mum you won't pussy

700mg
Join the 700 club, faggot.

Change my life how? I've tried everything, lifting and diet are expensive and make me feel worse about myself. I can't get a decent job in this economy, college is a scam and my grades are slipping due to the fact that I have zero motivation.

600mg will get you seeing spiders. Your legs will feel really uncomfortable though.

If you want happiness you should go workout. If you want to make your problems worse and keep taking shitty drugstore meds like a fucking deadbeat then you're not gonna be happy lol, it doesn't work like that

Hey OP, I used to abuse benadryl as a kid. Took it all the fucking time to "deal with my depression" from like age 11 to 17. I took it because it was the only thing around, had psychoactive properties above 700mg doses, and it put me to sleep or helped me write creatively if I took an amount that kept me awake.

Now that I'm older and have started studying effects of shit that I take, I've found that DPH can actually make me feel like shit up to a week after taking it, regardless of whether or not it helps temporarily. I don't wanna jump on a bandwagon telling you not to start abusing it, but since you brought it up here, I assume you've already been taking more than you should.

So fucking think about it. You'd be better off going out and buying cough syrup than riding the spider&ants train.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Deliriant

Take 3 or 2 with a glass of warm milk or wlater and get some good rest feel better bro

also know that if you've taken small doses or bitchdoses sub-600, you'll have fucked your tolerance and you'll likely need anywhere from 800-1000 to get a real trip if that's what you want.

Working out isn't expensive. It's free if you want it to be. Just find a bodyweight routine to follow.

Diet isn't expensive if you know how. Just do your research on budget diet plans.

You can get a job in this economy. Sure it might be harder, but it's not impossible.

College is only a scam if you pick a random degree and have no idea what you want to do with your life. Pick the right degree for what you want to do.

The only person and thing that can make you happy is you man. At the end of the day all you have is yourself so take care of it.

That shit will just make you sleepy

i can take one and it really fucks me up

am i the only one who gets a nice buzz from diphenhydramine? i dont even have to take more than 150mg

are you actually diagnosed with depression?
what you need to do is ask yourself if you are actually clinically depressed
or if you are just another whiney libtard bitch unable to deal with real life

I am diagnosed

I was offered benzos by my doctor but I refused, I can go back to get them whenever thiugh

hahaha take enough of that and you'll be having conversations with people that aren't even there.. and the spiders

There is a little happy zone where you'll feel relaxed and very calm but if you pass it then you get restless and uncomfortable. Check out erowid for dosage recommendations.

Get urself some robitussin or nyquil u retarded fuck. Benadryl? Why don't u OD on some tylenol while ur at it

didn't read thread, benadryl is a horrible feeling i wouldn't even call it a high

take about 12 and drink a couple beers