Whats the best way to smoke weed and minimize the smell?

Whats the best way to smoke weed and minimize the smell?

Its legal smoke it loud

I kow it techically won't be smoking anymore but how about eatables?

aint legal where i am obviously

smoke buddy or sploof I think they're called. it's a tube you blow through that eats up all the smoke so it doesn't stink up the place. for extra effect, you can use smelly stuff like air freshener or candles after.

no scent in edibles, perfectly fine.

go back to Facebook you gay fucking underage swagfag

Vape it.

Making the edibles though, if it involves cooking, will stink the place up.

vape can still leave a scent

I blow the weed smoke in the shower, but it isnt the best way

but rlly quite little. the scent doesn't stick to furniture that much so it'll be gone quite soon
just smoke it normally, it's not like there's police in front of your window all the time darn scaredy cat

Don't exhale.

There is no way to completely destroy the smell of pot its just too strong.

Heres an anecdote. When I was little my mom would smoke weed and try to hide it from me thinking it made her a bad parent or something. She would spray this air freshener that was pine scented and thought she was doing a good job covering it up. One day I just flat out asked her "are you smoking pot?" and she seemed completely thrown off that I could smell it thinking she had covered it up effectively.

I informed her it just smelled like she was smoking pot in the woods.

That being said the best thing I found that works well is a pray called OZIUM. Its a type of spray for cars that has a citrus scent and it literally eats other odors. Its not good for you to breathe it in so its best to leave the room for like 5 mins after spraying it.

Inject the weed directly into your veins.

Dryer sheets in a toilet paper roll

Depending on your situation, I usually go into the bathroom, open a window and turn on the vent. Spray air freshener before and after and hope no one goes in there for a while. Try to direct the smoke towards the open window. I live alone in an apt and I do this so my whole place doesn't reek in case my landlord comes by. That ozium shit yhe pther poster mentioned works real well too. My buddy uses when he smokes in hotel rooms.

make a sploof

just smoke when you can confirm they wont come into ur room for like 2 hr or something, stick a damp towel under the door as this is where the most air comes through, open window to the max, dont smoke a joint, do a bowl and clear it well and cap it with lighter after, blow well out window after holding for a decent while dont cough and fuck it up, spray some deodorant or something,keep window open for the 2hrs and ur room will smell alright, though some strains when smoked will stink out ur whole gaff mate so chill.

Search for a product called the smoke buddy.

Apparently it works fairly well.

Eat it.
Don't bake it into a fuckin brownie either! Grind it up and sprinkle liberally on a salad with raspberry or balsamic vinaigrette. The acidity of the vinegar will help break down the vegetable matter further than it would with a fatty dressing like avocado or ranch(yuck) dressing,

If you genuinely want to pretend that pot is a safe and sane consumable natural product- you will eat it.

Lungs aren't fucking designed to inhale the fumes of burning stuff. Not tobacco, pot, crack, meth, qat, salvia, mushrooms, cactus, not anything. Your digestive system IS designed to safely absorb nutrients and natural medications or beneficial substances. Smoking pot is shitty, you'll smell like a stinky person that wears patchouli instead of bathing. You should eat your pot because the beneficial effects are very long lasting and not a medium length High that has to be replenished 2-5 times a day.

I discovered eating it after almost being caught smoking a joint and avoided trouble by spitting on it and eating it and all the pot I had on me which was enough for about 6 or 7 more joints of a fat size. Being in the bathroom I could easily have flushed it, but they'd have done some plumbing science and lied about how much it might have been and so I just ate it. It was dry but I had a Dr. Pepper 16oz. (~125ml) which made it possible. I was really glad it was already ground up because it would have taken forever. I blamed the smell on whoever was in there before me and said I noticed it and was gonna mention it to somebody, which they doubted but I don't care- I didn't get in trouble. I felt half-satisfied and just Level not high or anything just a little mellow and after like a half hour I did get a little high and this leveled down very slowly. It was then that after four hours I felt it's presence as if I was now totally powered or Fueled by something good and naturally was in a great mood as a result. I vowed to try eating the next pot I'd get and avoid problems with ~

kill yourself after youre done smoking, the smell of your rotting body maes a decent coverup

Eat it.
Don't bake it into a fuckin brownie either! Grind it up and sprinkle liberally on a salad with raspberry or balsamic vinaigrette. The acidity of the vinegar will help break down the vegetable matter further than it would with a fatty dressing like avocado or ranch(yuck) dressing,

If you genuinely want to pretend that pot is a safe and sane consumable natural product- you will eat it.

Lungs aren't fucking designed to inhale the fumes of burning stuff. Not tobacco, pot, crack, meth, qat, salvia, mushrooms, cactus, not anything. Your digestive system IS designed to safely absorb nutrients and natural medications or beneficial substances. Smoking pot is shitty, you'll smell like a stinky person that wears patchouli instead of bathing. You should eat your pot because the beneficial effects are very long lasting and not a medium length High that has to be replenished 2-5 times a day.

I discovered eating it after almost being caught smoking a joint and avoided trouble by spitting on it and eating it and all the pot I had on me which was enough for about 6 or 7 more joints of a fat size. Being in the bathroom I could easily have flushed it, but they'd have done some plumbing science and lied about how much it might have been and so I just ate it. It was dry but I had a Dr. Pepper 16oz. (~125ml) which made it possible. I was really glad it was already ground up because it would have taken forever. I blamed the smell on whoever was in there before me and said I noticed it and was gonna mention it to somebody, which they doubted but I don't care- I didn't get in trouble. I felt half-satisfied and just Level not high or anything just a little mellow and after like a half hour I did get a little high and this leveled down very slowly. It was then that after four hours I felt it's presence as if I was now totally powered or Fueled by something good and naturally was in a great mood as a result. I vowed to try eating the next pot I'd get and avoid problems with ~

get cardboard from a toilet roll / paper towle roll
fill it with a fuckload of fabric softeners
tape 2-3 of them at the end of it

exhale smoke thru that shit

Hollow out a sharpie, fill it with weed, shove it up your pooper.

nice trips nigger

I once injected three (!!) marihuannas straight into my bloodstream.

did you died?

you can also warm up some butter or other fat substance like meat and then let it soak a while and then eat it. You can even put hashcrumbs in milk

Twice but I'm better now thanks for asking

When you use up the tp, save the cardboard tubes. Take a dryer sheet and stuff it in the tube. Exhale through the tube, the dryer sheet will absorb most of the mj smell.

i heard injecting too many mariuannas could turn you gay, do you need the pence now?

I have never heard of such faggotry. I suspect whichever cocksniffing retard told you this just wants to fuck your pretty pink arsehole.

how bout outside asstard.

>smells don't propagate outside!

kys

i deem my backdoor very fuckable indeed, no homo though

>i deem my backdoor very fuckable indeed

Bullshit if you don't provide pics.

>no homo though

We'll see about that you little faggot

>no homo

pepper your angus

chances are that i might

>chances are that i might
I bet two internets you don't.

smoke concentrates instead and no smell

XD

vape with a spoof

This ..user knows his shit

Light your bowl very gently and drag on it until the flame is out. (no smoke from the bowl releasing into the air) then hold in that hit like it was your last crack rock. Ghost that shit. No smoke exhaled.

If you do those two things you will have minimized the smell.

Vape

Vapor smells dissipate so fast
I own a volcano which is about the pinnacle of Vapes

appreciate my asspost you fucking faggots

ill look in to it ;)

try it, its awsome

If you eat bud you have to decarb it dipshit

No

i know you like it

this is the dumbest one yet

jokes on you, i said no homo

if u do it in ur nose smell go up nose and not make room smells bad