Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAdVyN1NCYs
i.imgur.com/9YXlZRe.png
youtube.com/watch?v=khiyfen6D7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tubby custard

Fucking hell I could go for some nugs right about now...

wow the things you can make with play-doh sets are truly endless.

Yeah I don't think I'm eating anything made from that anymore. I already cut it almost enitrely out of my diet but now it's solidified.

I want to puke.

Bitch, thats the tubby custard machine

/thread

Nice hoax retard.

Pussy

Time for Tubby bye bye!

Atleast I have chicken

It's nasty dude. Enjoy your ground up bird eyeballs doused in chemicals, I'll eat the actual meat.

I'm not the only one who knew

1. Chicken tenders are pure brest mean that you can see
2. In the IS, the FDA says that you have to list that it is made with chicken by product.

So BTFO op you faggot while I go eat some frozen nuggs.

this is just tubby custard but regardless, why do people give a fuck? Think about anything you eat. Anything. It goes through some sort of process before it gets into your hands. Some sort of factory or quality control. You think shit doesnt get dropped on the ground? Dirty hands touching it? You think every minimum wage factory worker gives a fuck how clean your burger patties are? or whether or not they steal a few chips with their hands that just scratched their balls? How clean do you think the equipment is in these facilities? If this shit grosses you out, grow your own food and stop eating anything from a store period.

>Pic related
>Copied from tumblr word to word
Come on Sup Forums, are we so low that we'l copy from tumblr now?

yes

this again?

maybe you can pasta that John guy or Penguin of Doom

I wonder how often you end up eating a factory worker that fell in the machine, I bet that's the occasional nuggets that taste kind of funny

youtube.com/watch?v=wAdVyN1NCYs

says the person who visited tumblr

I remember a time when we were at war with tumblr

Not enough times, by my count.

There are different degrees of disgusting.

I googled it

fake news

I googled it

Didn't really end up being a war.

more like a craigslist date that kinda went well

uhhhh huh. start backpedaling faster, bud

Mechanically separated ANYTHING probably looks and smells disgusting. Mechanically separated carrots will probably look as bad.

thats actually not chicken
learn shit before you claim fake shit
this is the oldest picture ever
you are retarded

hey, i saw this exact thing on a screenshot from tumblr.

ah shit i had no idea this is how our monstanto meat is made. thanks op, now can you tell me how i can grow my own meat?

continue being a faggot

No seriously, I know you're baiting me hard but here is the link of the exact imaage i.imgur.com/9YXlZRe.png

Says the person who visited google.
Learn 2 duckduckgo.
Have fun being backtraced by the NSA nigger

Your moms a deboner

Honestly I am completely fine with eating that processed garbage. If I am eating chicken nuggets its not so I can be healthy.

>Have fun being backtraced by the NSA nigger

The NSA has a nigger?

You are simply a dumb faggot.

I used to work for tyson in a chicken processing plant. It is fucking gross and disgusting, but that is not the processed chicken is made. No bones or organs are mashed up. It's trimmings, which is just sub par meat that is leftover from other cuts.

This is bullshit. The picture is not liquid chicken!

/thread

In germany shit like that is not allowed.

Can I get some Tubby toast with this?

Children shows are banned from television? Odd.

It's not "culturally enriched" enough

Actually, no it doesn't taste good. It's just cheap. There are plenty of restaurants that serve real chicken. America rules faggot get used to we've been doing it for 225 years.
We don't expect commie homos to understand what it is or takes to be a badass.

yes, tubby custard is the shit

What about if it teaches Muslim traditions?

For some reason I always imagined Tubby toast being like a cookie and Tubby custard being more like a milkshake or icecream. Together it would make one epic dessert imo.

I don't remember *that* teletubbies episode.
>Tubby toast akbar

The USA was an agricultural backwater 100 years ago. Theres no long and storied history of greatness, the USA is very very new to the scene

kek

I've been using duckduckgo for months and it sucks. It always brings up the wrong wiki when I'm looking for Dark Souls info and tries to correct me to weird brand slogans sometimes.

Nobody fucking cares about Germany. Threads aren't being made everyday about Germany. Do you see any Americans making threads about Germany or any other shitty country out there? No, because we are the envy of the world and every country wants to be us that's why threads like this are made and will continue to be made by foreigners that have more than likely never sat foot in the good ol' US of A. So take your shitty German crafted beer and automobiles and stick them straight up your ass because America and the rest of the world doesn't really give a fuck about your country or any other country for that matter. America #1 G.I. Joe go fuck your self world.

Yeah Germany is great, if you wave to your friends the wrong way you get arrested for a felony and sentenced to the re-education camps.

A: It's nourishing.
B: It taste good.
C: Still healthy.

That's the tubby custard machine.

Pink Slime is actually a lean beef paste made by separating the fat using a centrafuge and treat it with ammonia gas to kill off the bacteria, be for 2008 pink slime was used in almost every beef product until CNN tried to demonise the harmless rather healthier product cause the loss of thousands of jobs and forced the cost of beef by 25% driving prices and production cost up.

If you're going to bait (2/10 since I replied) at least make sure you at least try to get the fucking meat right.

Don't worry in America if you exercise your first amendment right to free speech that isn't what the liberals or lefts want you to say then you risk getting murdered.

Kek, you should come to America and see how tough these liberals actually are.

>pic related
>it's your average liberal

bait

the avg amerikkkan is garbage
ya know
you are what you eat
cant wait till your delusional child emperor finally brings the death and destruction this country deserves like no other sans jewishstan

youtube.com/watch?v=khiyfen6D7U

Nice selfie

Holy shit thank you,user

W E A R E N U M B E R O N E

I wish this were done with the Filet O' Fish. I honestly think I ran into a rear fin before. I spat it out and being 20miles away I didn't report it.

Can't eat them anymore to say the least.

DUUUURRRRRRR GOOD ONE DUURRRRR

>grind up animal
>use innards
>add aromatics and spices for flavor and color
>form for presentation

Son, we've been doing this for ages.

I'm sorry if triggers you.