I'M IN LOVE WITH THE COCO

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE COCO

Why'd they even need to say this? He's dead just let him rest. No need to ruin his image.

People deserve to know the truth. Especially about their "heroes"

His "image"? What image? He was a good baseball player that did something that could have potentially killed innocent people because of sheer recklessness.

He doesn't deserve half the sympathy he's getting. What if he crashed into one of your friends boats and killed him? Would you be worried about his image then?

Get off his fucking nuts.

Me too

Is anyone surprised by this? I don't understand why they didn't announce this right away though. They must have found empty bottles or coke paraphernalia. Maybe didn't want to ruin people's mourning?

Died endangering and potentially killing other people. Good riddance.

>risk everything to flee Cuba
>still die in the ocean w/ cocaine outside Florida, the Cubanest death imaginable

WHIP IT THROUGH THE JETTY NIGGA

There's possible criminal liability, he's a public figure so it's in the public interest to know and it serves as a deterrent to future activity like this if people are aware of the circumstances that contributed to his death

Learn the law m8

theres no evidence that he was driving the boat you fucking idiots

upvoted

Because that's just circumstantial, this is firmly developed from the blood work. There was stuff in the news before that there was a strong smell of alcohol at the scene

His boat.

Documentary of this movie when? Who's gonna play the actor.

Al Pacino

DUDE RUM LMAO

It was his fucking boat. It's his responsibility if he let one of his retarded friends drive it at high speed in a no wake zone while they were coked up and drunk off their asses. Not to mention the friends of one of the guys who was on it said he had no idea how to drive a boat.

>h-he DINDU NUFFIN

End yourself you degenerate enabler. The one good thing they did is kill themselves before they could kill any innocent people that got in their way.

>Cuban does powder

It's fucking nothing.

you have to go back

>What if he crashed into one of your friends boats and killed him? Would you be worried about his image then?

But he didn't. Let's just stop with the blaming people for things that "could have" happened shit. Its not a valid argument.

I GOT IT FOR THE LOW LOW

This everyone in Miami does powder. It would have been weird if he didn't have cocaine in his system.

its not funny

What a role model.

You're completely right. We should also pardon everyone who drives drunk as long as they don't happen to hit anyone.

Flawless logic.

He wasn't driving tho

He was still operating a vehicle

Do you know absolutely nothing about the law mate?

Did I say that? What I did say is you shouldn't hold someone responsible for something that didn't happen.

We need to build a wall around Florida

If you aren't blowing an 8 all or at least a teener, you're fuckin up

Its clear that you don't. You can be smashed on a boat as long as you're not driving. If an uber takes your shit faced ass home and a cop pulls him over do you still get a DUI for being in the fucking car that youre not driving? No retard so stfu

I agree. Let's rid of reckless endangerment from the law books.

Create more things to run into?

Except he was the most likely one to be driving the boat.

Are you his mom or something? Fuck off already.

Even if he wasn't operating the boat he gave the ability to operate it to someone else who was most likely under the influence which is against maritime law statutes

Let me out of here first

All of us get drunk and take cocaine

Its a shame that he is dead but cocaine has nothing to do with it. Stop acting like such a jackass dude.

yes and only i can drive my car, no one else can ever drive it

I can see that reading comprehension is not something you're into. Apparently you not only want to blame people for things that could've happened but didn't you also like to create arguments based on things people didn't say but could have.

No. You think people shouldn't be held responsible for something that didn't happen. Nobody is saying Jose Fernandez killed innocent people in a boating accident. They are saying Jose Fernandez could have easily killed innocent people in a boating accident because of his own reckless actions. You want to entirely absolve him of this blame.

>Let's just stop with the blaming people for things that "could have" happened shit. Its not a valid argument

These are your exact words.

Holy fucking shit you're retarded or a troll.

If you drive 30 mph over the limit past a school, you're going to go to jail for reckless endangerment even if you hit anyone. There are a trillion places where this can happen. You either never go outside or are some sort of troll

Even if you don't hit anyone*

Btw, do you think people only get DUI charges if they hit someone? Jesus Christ

Actually if he was driving he did kill people in a boating accident, and for that he would be responsible. My point was that its already a pretty aweful situation. There's no need to add more potential trauma with "what ifs" and "could haves". The people that were on the boat with him made the same caliber of bad decisions as he did, and as sad as is that they all paid with their lives for one bad decision, it was still theirs.

Coke makes you as impaired as a cup of coffee would. 99% of normies do it.

>he's never done a cheeky bit of coke before

Who gives a fuck honestly

Yeah but do you get charged with manslaughter for every kid that you could have hit?

it severely damages your ability to make good decisions, even more so than alcohol. it puts you in a completely different state of mind and you're not the same person while you're on it.

You can in California at least get charged with vehicular manslaughter if you hit nobody I believe

First look at the crash.

did he die?

Holy shit

Jesus

Really? Well, then I admit I was not aware of that. That's crazy! I certainly don't agree with that law.

How do people die in a boating accident? Like swim away bro wtf?

Good luck finding a Cuban in Miami that doesn't have coke in their system.

>the people skipping across the water like a fucking flat rock

>falling for this bait

>All of us do coke
You're on your own there, pal.

This
If it were a white boy they would've never released that information.

well done

Coke literally helps sober you up. Alcohol is much more dangerous and half the fun of boats is drinking on them.

Nah.

The only reason they released this information is because he is non-white. If he was white he would stay the good boy who died for ever. They'd retire his number from the whole entire league. Instead he's Latino so they need to find a reason why he deserved it. smdh

>trump wants to deport this
>he a good boy
immigration fags BTFO

top kek

island spics getting BTFO

Do you honestly believe that or are you just shitposting?

lol no, get rekt trumpet