Hello, does anyone know how truly contact with a demon? Did you had any contact? What are the after-effects?

Hello, does anyone know how truly contact with a demon? Did you had any contact? What are the after-effects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJkcfSYsT3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

demunz r not realz

study the Goetia, yellow pages of infernal doodahs

everything is real with the right ammount of psycedelics

Get a book called The Spirit of Masonry or The Lost Keys of Freemasonry.

I dont advise it. What would you want with a demon anyway?

Eat your own semen and blood at the same time and the devil will speak to you.

You know when I pray to god for something I don't get it but when I pray to Satan for something I do get it .

You might want to ask those kind of questions on /x/ dude.

seek hell

My life has been totaly ruined. I just want to ask for some support. The doesn't respond soo...

Thats because satan wants to win your favor and your soul. God already gave you what you need and isnt going to give you things that take away from others. if you wish for a million dollars those cerial numberd bills have to come from somwhere. satan might be fine killing someone or stealing so you can come into your fortune. Its not worth the cost.

Do bad stuff then die

The only after effects you get is disappointment when you release that a fictional entity does not exist in reality.

By admitting that demons are real, aren't you also admitting that god/jesus is real also? Are you mentally handicapped?

Youre looking in the wrong places. Seek Jesus not demons. Even the people youll meet along the way are comparatively better to spend time around. People who prefer satan tend to be backstabbing liars and not real friends anyway.

When all your mirrors turn black and you hear nothing but the sound of your own breath, you will see it.
And from the darkness it shall look back at you.

What is it that you want?

DEMONIAC WAAAAYSSS

Use the greater key of solomon. Or books related to the goatia. If i remember correctly crowley wrote an illustrated version.

You're welcome. Just don't die and get possessed kek

>For 500 years, he and I have been bound.
>A Demon from Hell, a Knight of Renown.
>Though we were curse to be slaves to each other.
>I know of no man I'd want more for a brother. >Farewell mortal.

Play SMT games. Closest you'll get.

Satan gave me two inch increase in both height and penis length. Score! All in exchange for my soul... jokes on him tho cuz I got no soul. You should hear me try to play blues its the whitest noodling since Clapton lol

I want to have atleast a good life. Not the perfect one, just a good one.

In the deepest pits of Hell
I torment souls endlessly
Shapeless demons are all kings,
But there's only one real ruler here
I am his faithful disciple,
Possessing humans to bring them under

I will control all mankind
To see them destroying each other
Their poor spirit will burn
Like all things that is Holy

Burn!

We are the poison of the earth
The whore Mary was sodomized
Her bastard son will rot forever
We laugh at the fairy tale that is God

Inverted crosses are struck into their heart
Our Lord Satan delivers us from good
He slashes his veins to give us his essence
To my kind it's power, to the weak it's venom
We drink the devil's blood, to win the anti-life war

I will control all mankind
To see them destroying each other
Their poor spirit will burn
Like all things that is holy

Burn all that is holy!

Forever we will dwell inside each living cell
Destroying the sacred
Creating the nothingness
My cause is supreme and inexorable

Someone that actually knows something.

You sound like my roommate who wants to fly to LA with the last of his money and sell his soul for fame or die on the streets. He's just wanna-be hardcore who needs to get laid or have his ass whooped. If he wasn't so neurotic and lazy he would be in a good position, but so far he hasn't gotten off the TV in 5 days. Sits around and pretends he's so off the rails and delirious, gonna jump his ass if he doesn't gtfo. I'll ask him how to summon one.

These books and crowley are shit teir demonology. Here are some actual content authors. Like i said i advise heavily against persueing this type of thing. Its not worth it.

Albert Pike
H.L.Haywood
J.D.Buck
Albert G. Mackey
Rev. C. H. Vail
R. Swinburne Clymer, M.D.
William James Hughlan
Joseph Fort Newton
Aurthur Edward Waite
Eliphas Levi
Rex. R. Huthens
C. Fred Kleinknecht

I wont stand in your way or try to be a gatekeeper but im telling you, Seek Jesus instead.

just drop them a email,

[email protected]

I've been married twice. Does that count?

kekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Well then don't say Hi to interdimensional things.
They're not very nice
Most of them are cliché evil
Scary voices and the like.
Also they have different hobbies to you.
And they all want to be the one..
It's a free for all.

Nice try mister crowley

T̷̮̭̣̠͚o̧̳͇̣̜͇̳ i͉̬̫̘̩̟̯n͏͖͚v͠o͚̦̭̙̳͙k̝̫̱͞e̼ ̷̫t̶͙̰̥̳͙̺h͈̻̦̻͉̥̝e̫ ̮͔̲͍̲̲̟h̜̕i̷̞̼͙͍v̠e̡̳͎͎̬͖-͡m͍i͏̦̗n͎͠d ̤̙̟̳̱̕r̞̞̟̰e̗͇͚̗̼̮̖p̷͉̟̹̜r͕̱͙͇̻̜ͅe͙̭͎͍̫̥s͡en̡͉̯̣t̜͔͈͓̝͝i͜n̢̝g̰͍̹̺͠ ̗̰c̜͕̥̞̀h̷̙̰a͚̙o͉͕͓s͉̺̯͘.̤͍̯̣
̣̰͓͙̬̣̘I̢n̯̳̩̦͕̣̹v̟͔͎o̺͈̺͞k̟͈i͉͚n͕̙͔͚̰͠g̮̪̳͍̙ ̫̘͉̲t̻̪̣͙̪͍h̷̠͚̭̪̮͇͙e̼̼͍̳͎͝ ̪͍̼̤̙̣̦̀f͖̦̥e̱̼̺̞e͖̜̟̙̠̬ͅl̶͍̩̟̪i̴͓͙̲̱n̷̟̠͙̝̦̙g̦ ̺o̞̭̦̼̰͈̹͢f͖̖̣̟̳͞ ͏͔̖c̳̣̠h̭̩̼a̡̲͕̥̠o͚͇̗̦͓s̞̮̳.͖̰̰̲
͖͓̤̙̤̱̜W̟̣͓̯i͍t̜̰̼h̶̬ ̴ọ̼͓u̹̱̜̩t̷̼͕͇͔ ̷͔͉o̢͇̰̱̼̻̬̮ŕ̮̯̭̦̥d͏e͇̮̹̱̩͕r̘̘̥͎̜͚͚.̢̥̱̣
̭͉̝͎̗͍͢Ṯ̨͔h͈̘̳͔̩̦͜e͓͉̪̘̮͞ ̪̼̤N̷̻͈̥̹e̟̼̥̥̺̯z̮͖̼̳p̞̬̪̪̬̯͙e̳͔̟̺͞r̗d̻͠i̸͍ą͉n̫̤ ̺̺̟̹̮͢h̫i̥͉̦̝̙ͅv̶e̗̖̠͢-̰̱̼̬̜̯̳m̲i̵n̪d̮̩̭̝̭̳͕̀ ̦̞͚͚̦̦͢o͞f̪̣̪̺͈͚͟ ̨̳̯c͏̺͙h̜̪̱́a͍̤͟o͢s̙.͚̙̲̦
̭͙ͅH͞e̷̫̠̝̞ ̷̻̙wh̝͍͍͈o̺͎̬̫̪ W̯̯̟̱̼̟ͅa͉͖̣̝̻̪͖i̷̗̞̻̤̱t̩͙̦̗̙ṣ̨͕͇͖̩̯͚ ͈B͇̪̖̭̫̹͝e̟̘̗͕h̡̭̪ì̭̬n̝̪̣̯͓͙ͅd͕͖͓̥̙̲͖ ̟́T͔̙̮̹͚͚̖h̖ę͚ ̪̭̥̩̯͠W̛͉̳̯̬̪͚̗a̩̙͙ll̢͉̬̲̣͎̞̳.͈͚
͞

This is the most easy and secure way to summon a demon
youtube.com/watch?v=IJkcfSYsT3A

What is it?

H̛̱̗̗̹̪̟ͅe̛͍̣͚̦̝ll̷̮̼o̳̻̣̼͚̖̣,̴̬̗̯̲̹ͅ ̭ͅd̹̻͉͝o̩̱̳͇̜̳̗e̮̥͚̼̻͍̬s̥̜͈ ̱͉͔͉͇̥͕͞a͓͓͍̳͢ͅn͕̤͟y̯̞ó̦n̪e̗͈̖̞̟̗͈ ̜͉̟k͓n̛̗̟̠ow̬͎̕ ̧̱̗̠̗̤̞h͚̘̲̪o̵̠w̧̱͔̰̥̥͍͙ ̗͓̟̱͉tr̟̱̫u̟̳͍l̝̪y̰̯ ̹̥͓̱͟c̨̦̱͖̲o̠̠̩̥̥͙̕n͖͈t̲a͓̹̮͘c̣̼̺͓̻ͅt̤̥ ̨̗͍̖͍͙w͔̭̣͍̱̗ͅi̙̻̥͕t͎͖̳̫̞h̴̦ ̴̬̦̼̤͔̲a̹̬͉̯͉͚͇͟ ̯d̯̯͚e̹̥̘m̻̥̪̪̱̰o̷̺͍n͉̤̞̝̬͔?͏̲͔̗̗̠͚ D̪̪̰i̵d̻̳͍ ̩̤yo̸̦̗̞̙ų̻̬̥̤͓̮ h̸͉̺̻̜̙a͏d̬͚ ̭̭͓ͅa͙n̤̟̜y̵͉͍̘ ̦͓̮͜ͅc̦̤͉̤o̧̲̪͎͖̤̠̬n͕͚͈̫͈ͅt̫̟̜̱̣͇ͅa̸͙c̦̟͇͝t̮͈͢?͖͍̖̳̳ͅ ̲̟̰͚̮W̮̙̪̯h̺á͙̰̪͇̗t̸ ͏̘͇̯͓a͏̤̥̻̙r͔e̢̩̺̭̖ ̹̦̹͕̻̪̹ṱ̨͔̭he͢ ͟a̭̰͖̟̥̯f̵̩t̛e͉͚r͜-̠͕̞̦̮e͓̹̮ͅf͓f̨̯̬̗̪͖̗e̙̫̳̲̺̙ç̜̱̘t̠̗ś̥̬̼̗͕͇̺?̹̺̘̬̗͍

Those are shitcunt authors for Christians and people who believe in freemasons kek. except for Eliphas Levi. Go pray to your god user kek

Solid facts.

The best way to have a decent life is to accept that you cant and move on. Mo money mo problems. Mo demons mo problems. JFK said whats the point in preserving our society if what makes us us isnt preserved with it. That applies here too. Demons will change you. You wont find happiness here.

H̤̝̖̼͇̣͎̥̞̝͚é̢̛͎̳̬͕̟̣͔̞͉̻͙̘̜͎̙̗͙̙͞ĺ̬̳̤̮̠̼̥̥̘̥̠̳̥̺̻͕̥̮͟l̴̶̨̘̺̟̻͇̪͇͎͓̬̰͉̘̞͢͠o͏̡͍̜̖̱̤̱͓̠̞̯̣̝̫͍͇͡͡,̷̧̥͇͈̮̘̘̺̤̳͙̗͎̩͔̫̜̱ͅ ͏̵̞̺̪̰̺̪̫͓͈̟̥̖̯̤͖̙́ͅd̢̠̠̪̫̣̹̙͞ͅó̸͏̺̤̗͕͖̜̩̟̰͝ͅe̦̠͉̪͙͢͜͝s̶̨͎̱̺̗̗̝̤̣̬̩͇͞ ̛̘̯͇͎̘͖̹͕͓͈̥̠̹̘́͞a̸͙͈̞̩̱̟̥͔̥̟͎̫̝͍͈̕͡n̡͕̣̣̘̣̘͍̘̱̱͔͚y̶͟͟͏̲͓͈̰̗ͅo͏̪̘̱̤͡n̨̛̜͎͇̺̣̖ẹ̸̢̟̜͈͙͚̜͇̬͙̝̻̠̦͕̙ ̶̞̟͖̟̝̺͙͢͢k̘͎̠̱̞̥͘ń̤̥͚̖̫̀ǫ͖͈̦͖̙̯̲͠w̷̢͎̲̳̦͎͍̼̜̲̻̩̜̳̱ͅ ̸͓̻̗̘̻̭̦͎͓̞̯̖̜̪̣̣̟̺́͟h͏̶͉̖͕̼̰̹̖̰͖̪͍͎͇̫̀͟ͅͅͅo̵̵͚̺̤͓͎̥͘w̢̞̦̩̹̪͈̫͎̘͞ ̸̶͚̞̞̖̳̙̻̕͡t̶̵̢̖̠̼̗̲̣̝̙̣̘̞̹͘͞ͅr̵̵̢̨̼̭͔̺͙̯̰̺͎̮̱̯̫͢ͅͅu̷̪̗̼͉̮̭͇̳̰͔͘͟l̘̖̳̦̮̹͔͚̗͚̀́͢͡ý̞̫̬̞͡ ̢͚̖̘͈͇͕͓̟̕ͅc̵̷̼͍̰͎̞̩̬͕̺͔͉͓̮͇͞͝o͏̶̛̗̙̫͙̥̣̪̙̜̻͎̜̯͖̗̱̼ṉ̡̧̥̮̳̼̩̪̪̬͚̮̹̤͚͖̣̪̺̘͜ţ̶̷̷̴̳̹̘͈͚̤̜̺͕a̢̡̢̛͙̮̹̝̤͖̟͇̯̭̳̤̳̳̻̞͕͉͡ͅc̸̨͉̺̖̥̣̞̦̘̣̳t̴̷̡̧̛̪̱̘͖̞͍͕̯̙̮͇̖ ̵̢͓̱̪̪͈͖̣̣̹͝ẃ̶̨͎͉̠̣̻̗͚̜̫͙̬̲̣̞̘͇̰͘ͅi͈̘̦̟̫̮̣̭̦̟͜t̸̢̘͉̳̼̟̠̬̭̲̥̟̘̰̦̹̪̺̰͝͠ͅh̶̰̭͕͍͠ ̻̪̼̭͡͞͠a̸̴͏̸̢̦̞͙͎͙̖̹̻̦ͅͅ ̢͘̕͝͏̪̯̤̗̭̯̣͚̠̝̯̳d̸͔̠̲͎̯̖̟̞̯̣̀̕͝e̜͓̪̟͉͔̙̖͍̬̜͚̙̹̻̟͍̕͟͡͞m̷̧̧̝̱͚̱̱̥͓͉̭͉̜̀ǫ̧͙̞͙̙̟͉̰̲͍̮̣̬͇̹̬̻̟͢n̛͖̦̥̯̲͡?̵̡̭͖̼̝̪͝ ̸̟̪̹̥̗̼͡D̢̮̣̗͚̺̟͔̟̻͉̠̺i̴̶̷͍̯̥̰̳̞̺͉̣̦͇̰͉͓̜̬͜d̶̶̵̢̳͉̩̀ͅ

Backing away slowly out of thread

Dont fall for the trick..its a long way down

̴̲͈͖̮͙͙͙̖̪̰̭̳̦̱̘͚̥̻̙͘y̴̦̱̤̘̖͟͝ǫ̷̧̙̦̜̬̩̥̥̼̪̠́u̧̬̗̳̩̜̮̬̹ͅ ̛͍͔̩̱̪̩̭̮͇͢h͕̬̣̖͉͕̻̝̭͘͜͢͝a̲̙͎̭̳͕͔̘͕̱͙̹̬̻̟̞̳̯̕͝d͏̴̡̖̼̳̪̜̭͉̝͔̟̟ ̵̱͙̹̤̺̜͙̼̜̙̗͚͠á̛̞̝͇͚̩̕͢n̨̛̙̻͉͎̠͖͕̬̭̤͞y̶̶̰̫̹̰͔̞̫͇̰̙͖̩̙͕͎ ̷͝͏͍̳̼̠̪͎͞c̵̹͙͔̼͎͚̤̻̘̻̭̹̬̻͖̙̥̦͘͡ͅo̧̥͚͔̟͈͎͎͙̼̻̩̕͡͡ń̴̰̤̦̱͇̲̟͙̕͠t̼͍̬̱̮̬̙̖̺͇̝̠̩̯͇̩̠̬́͟͞͠a͞͏͏̷̡͈̲͚̹̰͍̙ć̳͈̭̬͙̱̙͈͔̯͔͕̗͎̗͝ͅͅt̵͞͏̖̩̩̲̫͙͕̟̯?̛͍̤̟̠̞̪͚͈̠̦̩̪̞͍̦̟̹̹̯͜ ̸̛͏̶̺̺̰͚̟̞̪͚͔͕̙̝̗̱̥̤̪̠̘W̢̪̱̣̙̼͍͍͔̣̕ͅͅͅh̷̡̩̺̲̖̣̳̜͈̟̦͇̦̣̤̜͢͟a̵̴̻̞̝͡t̢̩͖͡ͅ ̛̞̼̤̫̠͢ą̷̧͔̖̱̰̦͉͉̤̻̪̻̙͟͢ṟ̨̞̯̹͉̀͞e̶̡̕͏͈̫͈̣̬̤̰̱̳̞̳̰̼ͅ ̧̼̣͎̻̫̗̯̲̙͚͕̝͙̥́t͏͡͏̶͎͇͎̞͈̮̘͉̱̤͡h̨̛̗̼͕͙͕̥̼̳͓̥̤̤̜͜͞e̱̫͇̭̬̯̜͉̝̫̗͍̙̙͡͞ ̟̫͈̥͉̥̙̀́́ͅa͏̛̭̜͙̥͟f̨̢͉͖̜̻͠͞͡ͅt̸̢̰̩̗͇̙̰̞̞͚̱é͈͉̺̮̮r̷̷̡̨̻͕͉̮͇̪͟-̷̡͖͚͇̜͔̻̤̯̦̥̫̤̺̣̲̹́̀͠ȩ̷̢̳̰̬̱̘̭͓̘̮̙̘̝͇͍̥̕ͅf̭̜͖͍͍͜f̸͈͉͓̰͖͙͚͉̜̪͢e̦͓̗̱͈͘̕̕c̴̻̲̬̩̙̳̮t̢̧̺̪̱̞̹͘͘͡ş̲̖͓̺̖͓͇̭͕̠̣̱̪̠͡?̢͔͙̝̘̝̼͓̦̦̯̖̤͙̬̫̕͜͜͟ͅ

YOU WANT SUMMON DEMON?!
YOU WANT SUMMON DEMON NAO?!
YOU SEND $2299.95 TO MAI PAYPAL NAO!
ME HELP YOU SUMMON BIIIIIG BIG DEMON!
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG DEMON FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE!
EGGROW?! FREE!!
YOU WANT SATAN?! EXTRA PAYMENT OF $32,995.97!!
I SUMMON FAST!
I SUMMON DEMON FOR YOU.
CALL NOW
1-800-EAT-SHIT

You are attempting to hide knowledge from the ignorant knowing well that your chances of victory are lessened by a fair fight. You should be ashamed of yourself.

S̨͚̻̦͋̈́͛̈̑̋͊ͬ͆ͩͣ́̊ͩ̈̈́̕͡Ā̧̛̝̲͇͕͙͙͉̟͙̳͚̪́̄ͣͫ̉͛̑͡͡T̈́̀̓̇́̎̓ͮ̋ͬ͏̵̵̜̻̺̘͓͎́A̡̙̠̣̠̠͖̖̖̋͊ͤͤ̄͂͂ͬN̶̵̸̛̺̥͔̤̭̙̩͙̟̤̠̺ͩͤͪͨͬ̐̄ͨͤ̍̋̐̇̉̂̇͛ͣ͞

Don't take yourself to a place you might never come back from. I lived in a house that a man murdered his wife, 2 children & his brother in,then he hung himself.
My brother & I both felt the presence of a evil & angry being many times. Dude hung himself in my bedroom.
Photo kind of related

Liberate
tuteme
ex inferis

put 666 cocks in your ass and summon satan

OP you should first learn to invoke the elements before you invoke or evoke a demon. It's just common sense

Can I make a succubus my sex slave?

top kek
once here, enough demons.

Ahhahahahahahahahahaha
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

THIS

this

More factual
Than they pretty human interpretation of a deamon.
Fact is merely opinion that is pushed to become truth through influence.
If you disagree you may of been influenced.

.x+=:. s
z` ^% :8

this

They will brainwash you

No, you're just swaying away the real truth. Building up barriers that don't even exist. You probably think the real names of chakras is english.

SATAN NOW INHABITS THIS THREAD

Some things really are black and white. Jumping off a building will bring you to the ground, Pouring water on your shirt will make it wet, Seeking these works are potentially dangerous

ALL HAIL SATAN

ALL PRAISE SATAN

If you called a Demon, you've already made a pact with Satan and will burn in Hell for all eternity. You're fucked, faggot.

I am a prior of Satan.
And I preach death.

Apon further review of your original comment I've come to the conclusion that you haven't actually read any of the books I've point to without using their names. I've given you too much credit upfront.

We are beacons on the road to enlightenment.

We are demons in human flesh.

Bro.
You can't even see in infrared.
So perhaps all is not black and white..
Empty words anyway.
Yes I guess it's dangerous if you fear
But if you fear you shouldn't be seeking
It's an interesting enough work.

Thanks anons. This is helping with my studies for my script.

what script

pusi kurac pedercino jebem te u usta

ahahahahahaha

MADNESS

LUDILO

fuck off to /x/ dumbass

Have you tried email?

I summoned a demon once via okcupid. I ended up having my money and soul sucked out of me for 8 months.

Bravery and stupidity aren't synonymous.

There's nothing to gain and everything to lose.

It's basically about a couple who go to a quiet bed and breakfast (an old plantation house in Louisiana) to do a lot of hallucinogens. She ends up breaking up with him half way through and they experience all sorts of disturbing and strange visions and spiritual encounters.

Akephalos shine through me.

Chaos Magician here:

Step 1. READ NIGGER! You have to study before going on this journey. Start with Crowley 'book 4'. Then study some Jewish mysticism. Now you have a base. Now go listen to last podcast on the left's 3 part episodes about the paths of magick because you are a lazy fuck.

Step 2: Chaos magick works on 2 levels. Level 1 is the power of self delusion. If one can delude themselves into creating reality, it slowly becomes so. Step 2 is believing on who you call forth. Certain Gods do certain things, and certain Gods have some serious fucked up bagage as well as shit that they like. Results may very.

Step 3: Learn what to avoid. Voodoo is more or less praying to dead humans who are blood thirsty. Some of the costs may outweigh benefits or drive you insane/fuck up your life.

Step 4: Don't be afraid to go mainstream. There is a reason Jesus and Jewdaism has been around for so long and there are valuable tools in both with minimal backlash.

Step 5: Learn the difference between what is you altering the world and what is you begging for help from imaginary friends. Start with sigil magick, work your way up... or don't. Whatever.

Step 6: You will end up doing grosser and grosser shit.

Step 7: Don't expect a demon to appear infront of you wanting to be your new BFF. There is a reason many people don't fuck with demons.

The occult is bullshit. There is no way to perform a ritual that will cause a supernatural effect. The only thing you will summon is ridicule from people you tell this about. Or yelly preachy nonsense about burning in hell if they're stupid jesus freaks.

Dead humans are removed from this plane and cant be contacted. What you think are dead humans are only "Familiar spirits" who knew those people and are pretending to be them so that you let them in.

Here, you will need this afterward

OK I have don't do it just don't it's not what you think it is its just pain it's just wrong don't do it

Shut the fuck up worm with your empty words.
Interdimensional entities of energy will not care for your special happy person words.
My point is. They don't feel like you do
And you would have to appease them.
We're nothing unless we ascend

The only reason crowley became a "wizard" was as an excuse to have sex. More specifically, for his weird "i'm totally bi" phase. He just wanted an excuse to have sex with a man.

There's this story i heard about some reporter or writer who asked him about magic (or majick, whatever) where he asked about being able to cause lights to flicker or causing some sort of effect from magic. Crowley was all "oh thats base magic, the lowest form." but continued to blabber on about how he was a wizard and other shit but always refused to demonstrate it or produce anything extraordinary.

In other words, he was a faggot and a conman and a whore-ish self-promoter. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. He didn't have to prove anything to anyone, but he also could have just kept his gob shut about the whole thing.

The dualistic mindset sure sucks ass doesnt it?

I will send one to you you will regret it she will be there soon what ever you do she's ugly not beautiful rember that

It's not as fun as you think it is.

lel, /x/ is just underaged roleplayers now.

Ha he caught Mr. Tumnus taking a shit.

Here she
..... remebe you asked for it

If you want to channel something into your house all you need to do is zoom on her image with lights out and a lit candle by the side of your computer.

Her name is Alicia.

Call her out three times, blow the candle and unplug your computer before the smoke is gone.

Good luck.

Repent, Jesus will forgive you.

god cant be all good and all powerful at the same time
an all powerful god wouldnt allow terrible things to happen if he was all good, and if all good, bad things still happen, so he must not be all powerful

either way, the only people who ever blame bad things on satan are the followers of god

satan was cast out for trying to create a better version of heaven

what if the followers of god are all deluded?

im a deist from a muslim country.i have never seen anything close to supernatural all my life even i wanted so fucnkg bad.these all come to me bullshit folks.%75 of guys commenting OP like 'oh dont do it dont mess with your life'' are all faggots who only made little researches over web and read maybe couple books of nonsense.
plz im begging u prove me anything supernatural happened to u or u can even tell me to do some shit that will make me shock.fuck im not trollin.plz i really want to believe in fairytales and stuff but nothing ever happened in my life which is beyond logic .

I could show you.

But first I need you to do something for me.