Brits are terrified of this

>Brits are terrified of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rObSWkQA7og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Spaniards are terrified of this

Who would win in a fight, 20 drunk English teens armed with rocks or 5000 Zulu warriors?

The answer may surprise you!

>filename

that movie couldn't be accurately made today, liberal cucks would re-write the script that we traded white women for tea or something

>Brits are terrified of this

everytime i see this, i think of the argie army

What's wrong with it? I never saw it.

?

It's funny because at the end when there's like 5 soldiers left the Zulu's do a warrior dance to honor them and then leave. Then again masculinity and honor are concepts liberals don't understand.

*denounces you*

Fear the native american wolverine lad.

>MUH LIBERAL BOOGEYMAN

get over yourself

>t. Liberal

Eh, aztecs are worse.

I don't think so. They fought plenty of wars against France and usually did fine.

Since it features a few white soldiers fending off of many blacks, well y'know.

Chile was called "Spanish cemetery" for something, here, + amerindians and spanish down the command of the royal house of spain died by the hand of the mapuches that the entire conquest campaing in the rest of the continent

Chile was a bloodbath, mapuches actually take the armors and strategies against the conquistadors, firearms, swords, horses. literally madness, they are top tier in guerrilla war.

>Americans are terrified of this

Pretty good film man. You should.

It's actually pretty good. Sure, there are historical inaccuracies, of course, but ultimately it's a movie about British soldiers firing Martini-Henrys at a horde of Zulus. If that's your cup of tea then I recommend it.

Obviously Sup Forums denizens are the paragons of that, right lad?

youtube.com/watch?v=rObSWkQA7og

I can smell your nationalistic pride from here while you were writing that delusional shit, kek. How pathetic.

He is talking about the mapuche people that fought the spanish way back then, not about himself or the current spanish people. Now how is that nationalistic pride? And even if it were, what's wrong with it?

FREE CATALONIA

It's pretty crazy how poorly the Zulu attack was organized.

You tell em Texas!

If Zulu-Natal and Ethiopia proved anything; the white man may lose the battle, but he wins the war.