SPAIN IS TOP 1 IN TOURISM

i think that tons of foreigners come here because they want to fuck Spanish girls, right?

explain pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysktpAjlBSk
youtube.com/watch?v=K7Z7_WTPAIY
youtube.com/watch?v=9ONsyfqTkCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are afraid of killings and bombings in France.

>People are afraid of killings and bombings in France.
thank you mohammed for your invasion in gabacholand

Only plebs go to spain m8

They come for the weed

no we just want sunshine and dos cervaza por favor

I'd go to see the Northern Coast, Basque Country, Madrid, Barcelona, and Valencia

It's true that most of those who go to the Mediterranean coast and the Islands are mainly plebs.

However, I live in a small region in the North called La Rioja and every year I see more and more Brits that come to the wineries and they seem to be middle-upper class. Still very small numbers compared to the Plebs that go to the coast though.

>Rioja
best red desu

Because people think that wine is good (read: it's average)

>tfw gabachos are forever sinking

>puts ale in the fridge and thinks his opinion counts
you have shit taste and should honestly kys

because >we
are european but still have hot climate and sandy beaches

It's IPA you mong and it belongs in the fridge. Also,
>almost 2018
>still drinking old world wine

Spain is gorgeous pal.But most of our tourist are just dumb brits an germans that just want some sun.Even a tiny village of 50 thousand people in Spain usually has more cultural heritage than the entirety of the US

Spanish males are hot too

>doubling down on your stupidity
no it doesn't you complete and utter faggot

>Even a tiny village of 50 thousand people in Spain usually has more cultural heritage than the entirety of the US

>sitting on some plastic chairs outside, drinking shit beer and watching bydloball

Right, so explain why the vast majority of pubs serve it chilled you anorak.

>sitting on some plastic chairs outside, drinking shit beer and watching bydloball
THIS

they literally don't.
what you will see chilled is meme american (or american style) IPAs. the one you posted is not.

how is britain any different but instead done inside

So sorry for enjoying something flavourful and refreshing as opposed to a tepid concoction with mud in it

Didnt say it was

>flavourful
putting it in the fridge has LITERALLY the opposite effect though. do you put your red wine in the fridge, too?

i go to madrid and barcelona in the end of march hopefully i will fuck a spanish girl wish me luck. I'm 6'1 and wellbuild

m8 who the fuck drinks unchilled carbonated beverages. This is sheer retardation.

good luck. I recommend going to some cities surrounding Madrid too, like Ávila

I don't know man, last summer I had an Andalusia tour and it was pretty cool.

I want to move to Galicia, Basque, or Catalonia and marry a beautiful and cute Spaniard. Preferably a Galician so maybe I can become a farmer and have funny moments on being an existentialist farmer.

>what is cellar temperature
also it's not really carbonated compared to a lager or coke is it, especially not off the tap

>marry a beautiful and cute Spaniard.
youtube.com/watch?v=ysktpAjlBSk

some of them are qt but they can ruin your life

In galicia women are bought off from their fathers with one cow

youtube.com/watch?v=K7Z7_WTPAIY

she is from argentina

Where part of the video do I need to skip to. All I'm seeing so far is a question and answer session.
But are they, loyal, and will they provide me with a big family? I'm trying to finish my Computer Science degree and I hope to move to Spain and live there. I live in the middle of nowhere so any option is better than here. At least it'd be a change of scenery.

unless you know spanish you won't get nowhere tb.h

I only fuck spanish man
Touch my breasts they're like stone

I can speak and I've learned to speak like a Spaniard, or at the very least sound like a generic caricature of a Spaniard with the lisp. Off to the Spanish Consulate General I go!

go for it. I too want to live in the countryside someday. Shame I have no idea about agriculture though I love nature

Was there today

Thanks user. Funny enough I just had to wear my old teeth retainer and it's surreal as to how similar it sounds. I hope you achieve your dreams too.

had fun?
gracias, espero que encuentres la felicidad aqui

Guiri?
The best cities around Madrid are
1.Toledo
2.Segovia
3.Cuenca
4.Aranjuez
5.Avila
6.Alcalá de Henares

Salamanca a cute. toledo is too massified

>Salamanca a cute
It is kind of farther away from Madrid.But yeah it would be 2 or 3 in my list as well

>tfw all cities in the castille are madrids satellites

We're not top 1. We're top 3 pushing for top 2

let us win for once sm.h

come to Galicia carallo
youtube.com/watch?v=9ONsyfqTkCQ

vacaroo pleas
top 1 in tourists per square kilometre probably

me cago en tus muertos como me entere de quien eres te llevas un navajazo en la nuca maricón