/éire/ + /celt/ = /gael/

Nobody can stop Mr. Domino edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/politics/referendum-to-be-held-on-granting-irish-abroad-voting-rights-1.3007413
youtube.com/watch?v=N4rIvWiOwPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck frogpaedo

Uh oh you friccin' moron, you just got BEANED

Tag your friends to totally BEAN them

Sublime post

Absolutely pathetic new thread

>p-paedo

I know it is. I warned you in the last thread.

Kek

that stuttering turn you on you nonce lol

>good threads all week
>tonight is utter cancer

:)

Posting really gone to shit in the last hour.

Wasn't too bad earlier.

Hmm

Sunday night is consistently the worst night of the week on /éire/.

>there are people in this thread right now who have never held hands with a girl

I guess it's a good thing I'm so tired then, hopefully I'll be asleep in an hour or two.

you're not wrong

>turn on the radio
>ed sheeran
>go on YouTube
>ed sheeran
>turn on starz
>ed sheeran
>travel to the heart of the hell hole known as siberia, no humans for hundreds of miles
>the wind starts playing Shape Of You

Ughh, want to talk about molesting children but the quality of the thread is just too poor ;(

Fuck sake I just realised I didn't even get the name of Mr. Domino's game right.

I prefer 2D girls.

>tfw no average irish gf

It's alright, I like it.

Vodka is utter wank dog shite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lads

irishtimes.com/news/politics/referendum-to-be-held-on-granting-irish-abroad-voting-rights-1.3007413

What do you lads think about this? Letting Nordees vote in the Presidential election sounds great since they might get more involved in politics here...

But at the same time, they're only going to vote for fucking SF.

very rude and insensitive post

Rude. Vodka have neutral taste at least.

Did you see what he did in the last thread?

kek

THIN
FRENCH
LOADS
Bad idea, we don't get enough exposure to understand the parties, and even past that, us up north, and even more so, those living abroad, aren't as affected as you lads. It wouldn't be fair, and would probably lead to southerners resenting northern Catholics

Could kick the shite out of every weeb in this thread at the same time with one hand and no legs

>tfw no galway girl gf

This was posted earlier.

sershfrog is delicate as evinced by his spermless load of ectoplasm, don't bully him

lightweight

He deserves to get bullied.

Posted that in last thread, worth mentioning the minister involved thinks it will lead to extending to votes other than presidential. I think it'll be people voting on subjects that have no knowledge or experience on

How can you kick someone if you don't have any legs?

Who's frogweeb's anime waifu
I'll do that next, it's pretty humiliating

bit nervous for this job tomorrow boys

I can drink it like milk but it tastes shite. Whiskey >>> Rum > Gin >>>> Sershfrog's vitamin-deficient semen>>>> Vodka

I think you need to wait a week.

It's the Presidential election not a referendum or general election. It's practically a highly symbolic thing more than an actual practical vote.

The President is only the Guardian of the Constitution, it's not a real power in and of itself.

What was the general overview?

I wouldn't support it being extended to other votes desu, it would probably require another referendum to do that.

he posts a large breasted german sailor woman often

a talent for weeb walloping

>3 fucking brits in this thread

Good vodka will but Smirnoff and the lower tier stuff is paint stripper tasting muck, only any good for cleaning electronics and similar

lol

You'll be grand lad, everyone gives the new lad a pass for the week. It sounds simple enough so you'll catch on quick. My advice is ask a lot of questions, better to annoy someone with questions for half a day (he'll understand though), than be hitting 3 months and still bluffing your way through or finding things you don't know how to do

Ahh then aye that's fine, anything good for the bond my lad

do it

I can only imagine how strong and virile frogweeb's cummies are
I bet they're like good cream

want you gone

Wish I had friends

So lonely

give me your address

We all do.

Fucking queer

nah bet the ineffectual little eunuch is impotent

makes sense desu considering his over elaborate posts

no

They're overrated. After a while you realise you're better off by yourself, it's what you're used to.

>>>>>>/éire/feel

foiled again

Kek, someone post the pasta

I miss it

Could kick the shite out of every friendless cretin in this thread at the same time with one hand and no legs

How many additional voters outside the state would that introduce? A few million?
Also is there any indication as to which parties would support or oppose it?

I'll be your friend lad.

I have infiltrated Ireland and am now destroying their reputation on Sup Forums by leafing it up. You have been warned.

Wallowing in your own misery won't do you any good

Angrylad is my new favourite character. Can't wait until you track frogweeb down and fight him to the death atop of the Eiffel tower

can I wallow in yours

Bit gay
Reddit

what did /éire/ get up to for the weekend

Also the banter in Ireland is on another level good job lads.

Angrylad barely leaves his room let alone the country.

>tfw don't have high resolution version

I was on Sup Forums.

"Reddit" is not a legitimate form of protest

>also
>didn't say anything beforehand

Reddit

Played Zelda, slept, ate.

There'd be at least 800k in the North, probably a few hundred thousand more in Britain or throughout the EU. Maybe a few thousand in Australia and America (don't think they'd bother voting though).

All in all, it would probably drive up support for both the right and the left-wings of the establishment. Nordees would pick the most nationalist (I presume), those who had to leave Ireland for a job would probably vote for any nationalist party promising to bring them home.

Worked. Went out during the week instead

nice homemade fleshlight lad

does the alkalinity of the cum power the batteries??

strong desire to cave your thin skull in dirty bastard

What is /éire/ listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=N4rIvWiOwPc

Downloaded all of Ed Sheerans albums to see what the fuss is about

Saw Kong with the lads, now I'm working on getting a date from Tinder

You idiot. The fuss was created in order for you to download his albums. Do you regret your decision?

I pirated them, Ed has enough money I'm sure he doesn't mind

i noticed the entrance point of your fleshlight was severely reduced with a knot

is that why you're always so aggressive

The soundtrack from Drive. 10/10

good one

Would have a pint with angrylad tbqh lads

Stop bullying people you piece of shit. You're a fucking weeb paedo and you come below sane normal people like us in the pecking order of /éire/ this is your final warning. I will fucking end you.

Yeah, reckon he'd start a fight and get thumped around

sash my father wore