Are we going to be OK?

Are we going to be OK?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1995/12/01/world/iraq-sanctions-kill-children-un-reports.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, as long as you can see John Cena

Even when he gets impeached the fucks in line behind him are even worse.

Best thing would be if he fucks up bad enough to totally discredit himself and his party. Maybe he could get caught fucking an 11 year old or something.

OK?

We are going to be GREAT again.

Ya it's fine. You young kids take this shit too seriously. I'm no supporter of government but there is checks and balances. Sit back and watch the fireworks

Yes...if the president gets caught fucking someone he has power over...amirite?

He says tons of bullshit, lies and he's president, an "example" for society.

Yes,

the only people who get upsest are fucking right and left autists who believe in radicalized ideologies.

Given the man's incredible capacity for cucking himself probably. Chances are he does some stupid illegal shit and gets impeached or maybe he already has and it comes to light, like that dossier gaining even more credibility.

Nope. Retards have taken over America.

We're already dead

Are not Americans understand their own best. Only Trump can save the grandness

He's broken the law and the 1st amendment, you know that right?

>this

Yes, he's a retard, but far more intelligent men than him built the political structures of this nation.

This.^
He'll get stymied all over the place by the rule of law, take to Twitter to have his Trumpertantrums, and humiliate one of the two parties that need it so badly. He may accidentally save the GOP from the TEA party.

The alt-righties actually want authoritarian rule, that's how you know people have gotten too stupid to vote.

10/5000
you are stupid

Yea man. That's what they do. All of them! Live through a few and watch the repetitive revolving door. History is constantly repeating itself. Just a different hair cut each time.

Probably... It comes down to how wealthy you already are, followed next by your religion, then color of your skin.
Im an already wealthy white christian male heavily invested in the defense industry. I KNOW I am going to be fine (probably even better,) as long as he doesn't go full nuclear and start dodging judges and congress.

I do feel bad for all of the immigrants, specially muslims... Sorry it was so difficult getting here. You have to go back! :'(

Say nigger!

This thread is full of faggots. He's about to make us better than we've been in decades

Yes. Things are going to be wacky for at least the next 4 years, but everything will be fine.

He's got your back, OP - Not like the other cuckold faggots that held office before him. He's going to make America great again.

We'll take the professionals here in Canada, you can never have too many STEM-ers.

I get the crackdown on illegals though, a little is one thing, the US has allowed way too much of that shit for too long.

I wouldn't be too worried. The rest of the world thinks he is a big joke. Can't take America seriously any more. Thanks America for providing a good laugh.

Look who just started following politics.

>Are we going to be OK?
If he keeps back-pedaling like he has since the election you'll think it's still Obama in there.

Sweet. Another shillbot thread

>Are we going to be OK?

NEVER BETTER.

FUCK THE JEW MEDIA.

You assholes survived Bush, who was WAY worse than this guy. Quit your liberal bitching.

He's making political satire great again, at least.

Though the clearly mentally ill alt-right are actually actively supporting authoritarianism, that's probably funnier than anything else.

>F-facts are lies, read this website, they know where it's at!

He doesn't even give a fuck, he says ANYTHING.

Fucking conservatives.

Throw insults cuz they can't construct a counter-argument

Of course, user!
Have a good day, OP.

And the only reason you blindly followed Bush was because of 9/11.
Go figure.

He won't be impeached because he's done nothing to violate the constitution. Just because you don't agree with someone's ideas or policies doesn't mean there is any ground to impeach them.

Yes but you won't be great either.

It's just another President. Nothing's gonna change.

oh look another trump thread

America isnt going away be we are definitely done being the absolute obvious in-control superpower we were.

Trump is cringe-inducing embarrassment of the highest caliber and the world will be done seeing us as respectable.

In truth, the world will see is as a definite "bi-polar" nation that flip flops every 4 or 8 years and that we cant be trusted to stay consistant beyond that (so why get into any real treaties or agreements when they'll just be abolished by the next guy for his own political reasons?)

America is not stable, even-keeled and it might be a better idea not to get too deeply involved with us, lets we drag you down at some surprise point in the future

No, neer.
We're doomed.

>lets
lest. common autocorrect, get your shit together

>he's done nothing to violate the constitution

He regulates freedom of press and freedom of religion

>implying Bill Clinton violated the constitution
>implying accidentally lying under oath violates the constitution more than banning a religous group from the country
>implying Trumps corporate conflicts of interest are constitutional
Autism detected

what you need is a rare autocorrect

>checked

He has done nothing to regulate religion. The "muslim ban" is actually not even a muslim ban and freedom of the press doesn't cover libel.

He didn't ban a religious group, he banned people from a certain group of countries.
Cuck detected.

A benevolent dictatorship is obviously better for society short term. And this is basically Trump's proposition, that he will personally fix all of America's political woes.

Trumpeters are just so ignorant that they think this is a novel idea. They just don't know that this ploy was known and expected by our forefathers. Hence the carefully constructed government.

So yes, we will survive. We have hundreds of years of political philosophy going back to the Greeks and Romans that informed the design of our government.

He banned people from seven specific muslim countries because "they are terrorists" instead of banning people from other nations that actually have had citizens perform terrorist acts on US sovereign soil, including the worst terrorist attack of the last 20 years (9/11, 15 of the terrorists were Arabs from Saudi Arabia), but then again, the seven banned countries didn't have neither Oil nor companies owned by the Grand Pumpkin.

>lost the argument?
>say "cuck" and close the tab
This further proves my theory that Sup Forums is 14 olds

yes. becuz the farmers have guns

Boy, the egg will be on your face when he does something that nobody can rationalize. Don't say it won't happen. Well, do, but don't believe that wholeheartedly unless you want to look foolish.

Because "everyone" said he wouldn't win. Look what happened on November 9th, 2016. And look what happened this week alone. The egg will be on your face like a good nut. A warm, sticky, morally righteous but somewhat hypocritical I-told-you-so will get you in the eye.

You'll be surprised as to what valid legal objections some may have against his ban, regarding your comments on his actions. Notwithstanding how many times Spicer has said he would not lie, and how many holes Conway has dug herself into, and how many... tweets our POTUS has made, there's a lot more to come.

In 2 weeks:

1. No wall (republicans won't fund a useful political symbol)
2. GOP's approval rating has plummeted
3. Immigration ban -- courts won
4. Conway illegally hawked Jewvanka's wares on fox news
5. Flynn was caught (recorded) talking to Russians before the election, undermining the US (it's called espionage)
6. Bannon's in complete control now
7. Trump's been on 3 vacations, and has been golfing 4 times.

FAIL!

>722106719
Banning countries that are primarily Muslim is just a legal way of getting away with racism. He has also banned Univision and Politico. Where is the freedom? People will support Trump no matter what bullshit he pulls.

Not a burger.
Any updates?
What is going on?

Something is always going on with this guy

>not delivering.
Trump is a faggot

ok?
you're gonna be great again

How am I supposed to make sense out of this, what is happening? He's supposed to be a president and does all this inept stupid shit.

no

>he does something that nobody can rationaliz
Nice trips

He did it in the first week. He defunded 25 organisations that directly support abused American women.

Bowling Green Massacre RIP (Conway)

Atlanta Terror Attack RIP (Spicer)

When I heard about these terror attacks, I wept. Fake News CNN never even reported them.

Kys libshits. It's completely hilarious how when Obama bans for refugees from Iraq for 6 months, but none of you utter a word.

When he put sanctions on Iraq that lead to 500,000 Iraqi children deaths, still no protests.

You are the most hypocritical, economically-illiterate, and unoriginal group of retards to ever walk this earth. Please leave this website and spew your bullshit on Reddit/Facebook instead

He WILL #MAGA

We voted for him to #MAGA.

Have faith, all thee of weak constitutions!

tl;dr fake news

sure, kid.

What sanctions? for what?

I guess I have to rephrase that.

"[when he does something] that not even his blind supporters and Stockholm-syndrome-esque victims can rationalize as good for anyone involved".

No. We are completely fucked.

Not an argument

>>>>>>>r/SandersForPresident/

>When he put sanctions on Iraq that lead to 500,000 Iraqi children deaths

Yoiu're a fucking idiots, and 13 years too early

nytimes.com/1995/12/01/world/iraq-sanctions-kill-children-un-reports.html

Yikes, looks like Pence was talking to the Russians too (with Flynn)

It keeps getting better!! oh god thank you thank you!

No, I get you, really. He';s doing this shit every fucking day and his brain-dead lemminghs still fucking love him for it. Seriously, he could rape a 15 year old in the oval office and they'd still lick his arse

Still ironic that the stereotype for a sleazy businessman who dodges taxes, became president.

>that pic
you know that Sup Forums LITERALLY invited ledditors in here, right?

Americans are retards.

They voted for GW twice.

Trump is like a shiny gold object in the grass to the filth. They HAD to pick it up.

Most that matter will be fine.

Winners:
Constitutionalism
Small businesses
Middle class labor
Gun owners
Domestic American Manufacturing

Losers:
Feminists, SJW's, etc.
Social Workers / Psychologists
Outsourcing companies
Globalists
Legacy media companies

Scratch that.
Reverse it.

george washington?

>vote a retard in to office

OP thinks it is going to be OK.

Nobody invited leddit. The autists in pic related left and formed their own subreddit

Where were you guy when the Bowling Green Massacre occurred?

I was at home. Making dinner with my wife and 2 kids. We were preparing for church in the morning. We were watching Breitbart, and "BOWLING GREEN MASSACRE" flashed on the screen, accompanied by "BREAKING NEWS".

Our hearts broke. We wept. And America was never the same.

I was on Ballroom Blitz fucking there ass up.

>all thee

>Are we going to be OK?
as soon as that orange dick has a stroke, yes.

No, I don't think so. His supporters have underestimated his tom-fuckery.

A deep-thinking, logical, rational guy like Trump with his finger on the button?
What could go wrong?

Everybody's going to be fine. Question is, are you going to be ok?

>Free press

>Press paid by advertisers to make headlines

>Free press

>Press with clear agenda forcing the left wing argument

>Free press

>Journalists can admit to lying, post a retraction and keep their jobs

>Free press

I've lost my job due to a journalist who simply didn't like my company. FUCK THE PRESS.

/thread

46 predominantly moslem countries are unaffected by the president's order.

It's not a moslem ban

>>Press with clear agenda forcing the left wing argument
>Six multi-billion corporations owning 90% of all media
>Left wing agenda
Turn off the talk radio, you fucking rube

you realise the list of countires was made by the Obama administration.

you shuold also look into the travel bans Obama put in place

oh that's right he's not Donald Trump so lets ignore it

Conway does/did one of those things, as a government employee. She still seems to have her job.

Just saying.

>not providing citation

Why are there so many cucks on Sup Forums. This user just said he felt bad for muslims that would have beheaded him if he were in Iraq or some shit. Do you also feel bad for the leaders of cartels and then rapist coming from Mexico?

its not a muslims ban. 75% of the world Muslims are still allow to enter USA.

Weirdo.

We'll be better than ok.
Have faith.

It's sad that so many of you are turncoats.

Why vote for him, if all you're going to do is complain?