Florida drug hook up thread?

Florida drug hook up thread?
south florida to be exact

Bump for OP
>tfw need subutex

>shysub
a girl too pretty for camwhoring
im half glad she doesnt cam anymore

Town? I found with ease in a few west palm to del Ray. What drug?

You'll have to be a bit more specific than South Florida Sup Forumsro. What part of South Florida?

ft.lauderdale
email?

Not op but u niggas know bout subutex?

Go on a run. It's free. Have a natural high and your body some good.

get outta here asshole

In South Florida no. Looking for hard shit almost everyone I met was off dixie hwy, or up in Lantana if you want to get risky.

>natural high
Topkek. God invented drugs for a reason.

OP here, Im not going walking down dixie hwy I dont feel like getting murdered

Nah fuck that. I can get suboxone all day but I'm tryin to find some white subutex without dealing with junkie kids n shit.

What are you looking for anyway? Subs? Can't really help with that. You want some Heroin or crack or Molly or pills or what? I can give you some intersections to scope but I don't have any contacts

molly or pills but again, I'd rather meet up with a normal person and not crazy people on the street

While those white pills are better if you want to snort or shoot, the strips can also do that.

Yeah I know. Those couple oval ones are actually subutex but they suck to sniff. Idk what they put in them. They burn a little and the powder like goes right into your throat instead of the nasal cavity. It's fucked up.

The tiny white ones with the arrow and 8 are the best, but the bigger white ones are straight too.

Check around NE 4th off 6th Ave in Delray.. I guess you never cold copped? They call you over as long as you dont look like a narc or pussy.

Yeah those are the only ones I ever seen. It's been a while since then and that was a rx up north..

appreciate it but thats a far drive and sketchy, never cold copped before don't really like the idea of it

I'm up in PSL and I've been dry (molly) for some time now. The people I run with up here haven't seen any come through in a while. I hope it's not the same down south.

And its a great way to stay in shape!

Idk what psl is? It's been a year since I was in Florida and even longer since I got it up here..... Molly was never really pure, people were getting all sorts of nonsense research shit sold as Molly.

Shit you don't gotta go to Delray for that. There are tons of places in FTL. Just go to the hood and ask around. Find a junkie and buy him a bag.

But idk I also moved here from Chicago where you just go to the block if your 15 other dudes aren't picking up their phone and there will be hundreds of nigs standing on corners askin what u need.

Sorry, Port St. Lucie. About 30-40 mins north of West Palm.

This dude knows whats up. I used to live in Bucktown man.

LOL, this guy, seems like he was a companion of mine..

The railroad tracks at the Village
>Enough Said

OP here, so is there any normal people here
im about to give up and i'm def not going to cruise my local hood for drugs im not that desperate

I got robbed for 60k in chocolate city
stupid niggers only looking for a steady hookup
They lost my business. that 60k was piss ant money

Gotcha, yeah the Molly dude I met was in Boynton I think. Maybe boca, but sourcing from Miami is my guess..

Yeah, from what I know, everything comes out of Miami and across the state in Tampa

What you mean normal people? You obviously a punk pussy or a narc... Don't have the balls to go get the shit? You want someone to give you a direct connect and reference? You're a fucking stranger. Go shop the block. Nobody give this cuxk any info.

Triggered crackhead

Yeah but you are usually better off with the numbers than goin to the random corner over by Pulaski and Madison. Sometimes tho you can ask the junkies and see where the good is at on that day.

Chicago is incredible because of that. Dealing with nigs is always sketchy but if you ask around in that neighborhood you can find some obscure pharma n stuff too that you would never find on a street corner anywhere else. An old buddy used to tell me about a McDonald's over there where they always had all sorts of pharms.

I miss Chicago Mints tho. The mid 00s were pretty good for the drugs aside from good weed becoming easier and cheaper to find. But there was always a lot of medical coming from CO and MI and the dope, hard, and soft was always good because of the Mexicans and pharms were always affordable because they hadn't cut back on them so hard yet and people weren't fiending so hard with the good dope around so you could get OC 80s for $20.

+1

Coming from a normal person, if you want hard drugs right now, sometimes you gotta deal with people you don't want to.

He's right tho.

Where you at faggot? How about we see who's the pussy?

Only the Chicago dude gets it.

Im in Philly, so you pussies that think you know anything about the drug game..... It's a fucking business. You deal with cut throat Nigs that are supplied by cut throat Mexicans but the end game is the customer is safe. End of story.

I hope you all OD, drug users are a plague on our world.

And in response to myself, only time I was ever robbed was by a connect I went to for months. I was getting oc80 from him and when they died off he told me he still had um. Hopped in my whip, said hold up I gotta run right inside here too get um. It was the same block that was always legit and never had a problem. He hands me an iPhone as collateral and says I'll BRB. He hops out and I start looking at the phone. It was fake, he was gone and I was beat. I've rolled up in a car, I've walked up on foot to known drug spots and I'm telling you, those nigs were afraid of me... Before you want to question my whereabouts and how little a fuck I give about my life, let alone yours. Maybe think that every person you talk to on the Internet isn't just a keyboard warrior.