At this point what do I even do?

At this point what do I even do?

Don't be a pussy. Lift that shit up

you're not very smart. are you op?

This,

FYI, don't ride a motorcycle or snowmobile that's heavier than you can pick up.

Do you really need to ask?

turn it 360 degrees

Find a long strong branch and use leverage to help you flip it up. Leverage is your friend

This OP, you're gonna need to put it down

what's the question ?
you lift it, start it, drive it
-or you can place your six-shooter on its forehead and pull the trigger without looking it in its eyes

do it

skidoo sux

OP is like 12. He's got spaghetti arms. He ain't liftin that shit

>that's heavier than you can pick up.
Ironically i have a winch for this situation but its on the down side of the sled so I cant access it

rip winter

It's Yamaha you retard

turn it over faggot ur gonna get a leak

jesus christ.

dig out the snow with a branch enough to where the balance of it can tip

find a larger branch to use leverage and tip it into your newly dug out hole.

if you cant figure that out, then walk back home and sit down in a running shower and contemplate how you became such a failure

Too heavy

>lrn2leverage

dig in the snow under it until it starts leaning in the right direction.

get strong then loser, or die in the forest.

1. stand next to the seat, facing away from it.
2 squat down and grab the left side handlebar and the rail on the left side.
3. lean back against it with your back straight and stand up. Your legs are much stronger than your arms or your back. By bracing your ass against the seat and pushing with your legs you should be able to roll it over without hurting yourself.

You don't need to actually *lift* it, you just need to roll it over onto the treads.

For fuck's sake OP, my 100lb girlfriend could lift that shit.

What kind of invalid ARE you?

Ya dig some snow out on the other side to help it tip over in the hole.

Trying this

This. What kind of piece of shit would let it lie just there experiencing the worst couple of minutes of it's life while the owner think's "Oh it'll be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post on Sup Forums about this!" You forgot "doubles decide what to do xxxxDDDDD". You fucking faggot, i want to punch you so hard, people like you are the reason why us respectable owners get a bad name.

Dig the snow out on other side first

how heavy is that thing.
You can put a 800 pound bike back on his wheels with :i've seena woman put a road glide back on his wheels with that method.

It's probably 800 lbs
It's an 850cc

Im trying man, and getting close

Idk where you are from but snowmobilers don't have a bad name in Ontario

set it on fire to make yourself warm for the night. pee in bottles and drink it to keep hydrated. masturbation is recommended

>It's probably 800 lbs
>It's an 850cc
Nah, my 1100 Goldwing is only about 600lbs.
You can do it, man.
Keep trying. No matter how stressed you might be right now, when you finally flip it back upright you're going to be laughing your head off, guaranteed.

get a tree branch and lever that cunt over.
are you a fucking dunce?

you own/rent a yamaha snowmobile yet are too pathetic and stupid to use simple fulcrum mechanics to lift it upright?

you probably should never have left california, i hear leaving the big city is more dangerous these days than living in one since they don't teach basic level survival skills anymore

Thanks user, going to try again

i hope it falls on your head

I DID IT user!

You turn it over and keep riding.

Once my snowmobile wouldn't start so I put a rubber band over the throttle and tried to start it and it worked but it went forward at full speed into my buddy ahead of me. Good thing I hit the fuckin breaks or I would've killed him.

Yes I'm an idiot.

Glad to see it.
Next time you won't even be worried because now you know you can do it.
Be safe.

who helped you, fatty?

Thanks a lot mr fuckin rogers

good job boyo.
Next time try not to flip it over but at least you got it upright again. have a good ride

Sup Forums saved my life

i didn't save you.
You saved yourself.

This is now a get thread.

is it though?

Rip thread

nice

Now I'm at my house

Dig away the snow to tip it

Nice one

Pussy. Try getting a 700 pound Arctic Cat 400 4x4 stuck in the snow and lift it out. Been there many times

Nice job reading the thread faggot

>dat champange bottle.

There are vids all over the internet on lifting tipped goldwings. If i wasnt too late for this thread, woulda told yah that hours ago!

No you have to put all the weight on your back, then lift in a jerking twisting motion.

I got out. I'm in my shack now

Celebration for getting unstuck

Well don't be coy, give us a tour.

I took this earlier

Fuck

For future reference if you want a faster response maybe try /out/ if you're ever in a shit spot again. They're pretty helpful over there.

OP here, I'm a homegrowman on /out/, this is my lemon

Do you know your Arctic Cats? How much does a 3000 LT 4-stroke weight? I cant find info anywhere

I have a 400cc arctic cat atv
It's not heavy?

Nigger I've been there before too, just use to the winch

Try getting stuck with a Suzuki 700cc, Always have to rely on the winch when that happens

that looks cold as fuck, for a fishing shack.

>pretty much no insulation

I hope you never expect to sleep more than 2 hours at a time in it... as soon as that stove dies down you'll freeze your ass off.

You get Internet on your phone ice fishing now? My the times have changed.

I don't sleep in it usually, the stove keeps it warm af tho

I also have an ice fishing fish finder that i operate from my phone