Cucked Music History

Hey.

Stopping by to let you know:

Hip Hop is a black genre.

Jazz is a black genre.

Rock is a black genre.

All of modern music history is black.

White bois only have folk and western classical.

The rest is for us niggas

discuss

I don't get it though. Hip hop, jazz, and rock are styles of music based on the notation developed by western classical.

african americans LITERALLY created modern music thanks

So it's cucked music because blacks got cucked out of it by better white musicians?

who are the most popular musicans today?

all brothas

get cucked whitey

>White bois only have folk and western classical.
We'll take western classical, you keep all your other inferior trite

Umm, Beethoven was black, sweetie :)

meanwhile, all the music anyone cares about it brotha music

you think you'll get laid playin classical

this is why brothas be winnin cuz white bois got small dicks hahahaha

bwahaha kill whitey

if we're going to do this then life started in Africa

life started with the big bang

big bang was black

I know you're just shitposting but I'll reply anyway. Jazz is a fusion of late impressionist harmony, marching music and African rhythms. Rock has its origins and blues and that was heavily influenced by local folk music scenes, black or white. Hip Hop is def black music, you can have that.
To ignore the contribution of white music to contemporary pop music is incredibly stupid. If white and black music never came together, we'd still have whites playing western art music and blacks drumming rhythms.

WE WUZ

CALCULATOR

>To ignore the contribution of white music to contemporary pop music is incredibly stupid. If white and black music never came together, we'd still have whites playing western art music and blacks drumming rhythms.
shit OP here, this is 100% true. Cultural appropriation is necessary for the advancement of music and culture in general, whether or not people want to admit it

WE WUZ REPETITIONZ AND SHIET MUH NIGGER

Classical music was the pinnacle of art.

>western classical
(the only thing that actually matters)

Bitches love Debussy.

And this is why Synthpop with female vocals is the best Genre, Niggers, fucking a white males, Asians and Nigresses can't compete musically with Artists like Grlmes and Lana.

DAS RITE

>Jazz is a black genre.
They were created by whites and negros.
>Rock
You mean Rock and Roll, yes. Rock was created by the Stones.

>White bois only have folk and western classical.
Classical its the only thing that could considere art and not just brainless capitalist shit, so thanks, nigger.?

Cultural appropriation is not bad. It's when it's done for profit and exploitation that it's terrible. Assholes who don't know what they're talking about get pissed when a white guy plays jazz. Just do what you love.

wtf i love black people now

This is the one thing I actually know about. Yes, kinda. The roots are African rhythm, European Classical and British Isles folk. Black Americans created the actual combination of that, though.

Jazz is actually considered art music too.

I don't know if Poe's law applies here or not.

It may be black music, but it's played on white instruments

lmao black music went from miles fucking davis to lil yachty in like 2 generations foh

Western classical is all that matters in the grand scheme of things.

>only

>who are the most popular musicians
sure as hell aren't black LMAO

if we're going to start this anybody can nigger with immunity then

"Black music" is blacks playing white instruments in the white tradition under the watchful eyes of capitalism. "Black music" would make more sense to Bach than some tribe in Africa.

>black person wakes up
>cannot function without telling others that he or she is black
like clockwork

Why are there so many serious replies to a bait thread?

This, its a shame normies dont know history.