I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/808keyztone/archetypal-deep-house-mix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

copypasta bait and free advertising

Honestly OP, even if this is a fake story the idea that there are actually people out there that think this way makes me really sad.

autistic pasta

Wow, it's been a while. Eight months maybe?

I remember this, but not when it was first made.

i never understood how faggot can eat alone in there vehicle, i understand if its a quick lunch break from work but fat boy cant wait until he gets home to eat?

stale pasta is stale

I respect your social anxiety, but you have to respect the fact that others dont have it.

What the fuck shes being fucking friendly. You could just say no fuck

as a matter of fact food tends to get cold

That's exactly what I was about to say. I actually smiled when I saw this because it was like seeing an old friend.

OP missed chance to connect to woman and get a possible girlfriend

Stop right there nigger and hand over the pasta!

trips

DUMBFUCK COPY PASTA

DIE OP DIE

Get thread confirmed

then go eat inside if you want to be feed fresh food freak.

strong autism thread

OP she was trying to flirt with you, you dense fuck. I agree that there's nothing wrong with eating in your car, but for fucks sake if she remembered you and asked you to stick around inside, she obviously had something else to say.

Awwwww sheeeiiit. I hardly post, I usually just lurk and this is the second time I've ever gotten trips. Niceee

This is bait right? I mean I don't think OP can reach such a extreme level of autism

can you dense fucks not read, it's a goddamn pasta

>1111
>66
b l e s s e d b y k e k

She was trying to be friendly, despite your autism, dipshit. The next time someone does this, thank them for the very kind offer and tell them you would be more comfortable where you are. I know this is copypasta, but my point still stands.

People who you do not know should be allowed to behave in ways you don't like. There was nothing wrong with her behavior. There is something wrong with you if you think she has to respect boundaries that you do not make clear to her explicitly.

You sound fat

And you as well sir. Check'd and kek'd nice trips

If you want to eat in privacy, take your fast food home.

Checked

Bring the foot home or go somewhere more private, you have no right to complain when you are in a public area. soundcloud.com/808keyztone/archetypal-deep-house-mix

The thing is, people don't realize the work that goes into properly doing copypasta. They think copypasta is something that slackers can do, or faggots, or assholes. It's not true. Copypasta is a dying artform and if you don't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.

First of all, you sacrifice spending real time on Sup Forums. You can't participate as much as you'd like to because you're so busy doing copypasta that you can't. As a result, you miss a lot of really great threads. Still, it's a sacrifice, so you do it.

There's also the problem of "Flood detected". This message can really hurt your progress. You should try to get your copypasta into every active thread and if you have to sit there waiting before the flood period is over, you lose valuable time. This is also very difficult.

Also, picking which threads should get a copypasta first are sort of difficult. There are threads that don't stay on the first page for very long, so you may be missing some of the more prominent threads. Of course, you should try to hit them all, but for the desire effect, you need to get into bigger threads quickly.

Finally, there's the moral problem. One thing about copypasta is that sometimes it feels good, but sometimes it feels bad.

Get over yourself faggot. Your audio book sucks and you should go butt fuck your 12ga shotgun. She was just being a decent human being unlike your smug, fish sandwich eating, turtle neck wearing ass, holier than thau ass faggot. Get a life you neckbeard cuckold virgin.

dubs confirm youre the autistic retard

there is a reason that old fags tell the newfags to lurk for atleast a year before they post

youre the example for all the other new fags

Hello, I'm here for the free gets.

Autism