Fluffy

Fluffy

Yes....

For the curious who do not get what fluffy is about.

Personally I prefer weirdbox, but I find entertainment in all forms of fluffy.

As I said, I prefer weirdbox, but other stuff is fun to.

Definitely an abuse guy here.

Anyone got a recommendation for ways to store pics secretly on a phone?

To each their own. Hurtbox/Abuse can be cathartic if one has a bad day and needs to get the aggression out of ones system.

Sorry, can't help with the phone. But here is some Hurtbox, just for you.

Looks like it up to me to keep this thread alive for a while...

I've been trying to get a fluffy thread going for a few hours friend.

My Oc. Thoughts?

I love fluffies but the comics are limited.

is there more?

kek, should have gave up like the other fluffs

Well, you got one, let's keep it active.
A good start. I can't speak for anyone else, but I would like to see how this story unfolds.

The homeless guy had a plan to lure them all to his "lair" I didn't finish the comic because I didn't know if it was good or not. No one ever responded to it on here

Does your phone have a separate slot for a micro sdhc card?

That one makes me giggle.

So does this one.

It's a pretty good hurtbox comic, particularly for a first endeavor, please continue it if you find the time.

And now for another infodump.

I've seen your stuff on the booru. Pretty good,keep it up

Always finish your work user. Sometimes I hate the booru because so many great artists leave their comics unfinished. This story has my attention, you're doing good so far. Keep it up!

And this is the proper way to sort foals: Obedient foals get good treatment, disobedient foals get meh treatment, bad foals and those who show "smartie" behavior become litterpals, if they are lucky.
On the other hand, if you need to deal with an adult smarty, you have options, this is one.

Moar smartiy abuse.

kek, i fucking love smarties

Good thing they aren't as bright as they think they are (I honestly believe Smarties are actually less intelligent than most other fluffies, in part due to their suicidal overconfidence.)
But since you like smarties, this is for you.

Smarties are assholes.

You are an autist, just like the rest of these fluffy faggots.

>Anonymous comments and registration are back.

Yeeee HAWE!

Mite est zie commenzment und zappie goo GO GO GO GO GO!

I love how you're browsing this thread calling us autists

Are you guys up for some CYOA?

>walk down alley on a cold night
>too many beers, you need to take a cheeky piss behind the trash
>as relief floods your body, you hear something odd
>a very faint breathing and some intermitent chirping
>You see this

Wat do

First post ending in an odd number decides.

The best way to deal with a smarty.

jerk off and cum on it, then throw it in your pocket
its name you decide will be cumfluff

so he took a polaroid of sound

would it be possible to make one of these but there is a fluff even more evil than humans?

reroll nigga?

I love how the dam is unable to understand the simple concept that her lie won't fly because the poop pile is larger than the foal.
It's purple, so I take it home, care for it, and train it to be a good fluffy. Purple is a nice color, and a well trained fluffy is a good companion.

Take home with.

Benway killed Booru

ffrerolll

Pocket it.

Find VFW post.

Hide in bush.

When the door opens yell "GRENADE" and toss in the little fucker.

Go to fluffybooru, make a search for wingmastaw. You will not regret it, alternately, there is a fluffy named angel that is down right chaotic evil.

Benway got permabanned from Boruu. If he reappears, his new account will get permabanned as well. It is much easier for a mod to permaban an account than for a dumbass like Benway to make a new account.

Moar weirdbox.

Do people here have large forders of this on the computer?

If anyone has some mega libary off all the images that has been posted, then a dropboxing that would be cool.

What is this thing with Benway, and when did it happen?

I gots me a big old folder of anthro ...

Fuck that

plz explain where do others find the appeal in this

That's stupid. He'll just keep making accounts. It would be smarter to not ban him and let people add him to a blacklist. Banning him in the first place was dumb because then he had nothing to lose. So we can see sock puppets now there will be so much less drama anyway.

Wetfluff is ten times more toxic and I am the person who trolled him. Not Benway. Funny!

I didn't see it myself, but apparently Benway started flooding the Booru with offtopic and "art" that was shittier than what was posted above. He got warned, told the mods to fuck off, threw a hissy fit when his shit got deleted, doubled his flooding, threatened the mods and admins, and got his ass permabanned.
Go to fluffyboruu, it is the only source you'll need.
Moar weirdbox, tell me if you want me to post another type of box, and I will try and deliver.

Where to go and what to do, message received.

Oh, if you only knew.

See

I personally find it in

>worldbuilding - it's fun to imagine how fluffies would actually be
>catharsis through hugbox and sadbox
>"justice" feeling through abuse, specially of smarties and fluffies who act like retards/jerks
>some stories are well written and interesting

Benway drew shit and called fluffies 'chirpys' causing some friends of the moderators to troll him; Benway told off a moderator in public and was banned while there was a shitstorm of user comments. When banned Benway post a hilarious autistic manifesto to play into the Dan Brown conspiracy. His name is now retard legend of trolling the trolls of the Booru. I saved most his content before the wipe

The explanation is literally the eight post in the thread. Read before asking questions, please.
Here's a handy link.
There is all you need to know.

You underestimate the power of mods, and the stupidity of Benway. It takes more effort to make a new account than it takes a fleet of mods to ban him. They can literally ban him with two clicks.
Weirdbox...

Ayyyyy Chocobro back!

>Since its a purple fluffy, you decide to take the fluffy home and take care of it
>You hear a lot of stories about fluffies eventually becoming spoiled, you decide you are not going to let that happen either
>As you pick it up the foal starts to chirp over and over again, scared
>You notice how tiny it is once in your hands
>The more you walk with him, the more it calms down
>The foal eventually fals asleep in your hand
>As you get home you wonder what should you do next
>You have not one of the items the fluffies need for care, like a saferoom or a litterbox

wat do? First post ending in an even number decides.

Kweh.

Shove it up your ass. preferrably in a comical manner with the foal surviving till adulthood.

How does this make you feel?

Oh nice to see you Aichi. Still hurt and confused faggot? Covering for your friends I see. Why so scared? Is there a secret pedophile picture ring running among the Booru creators?

Kweh.

I LIKE SMARTIES OH GOD PLEASE MORE

Kweh.

Stop annoying Chocobro, the more you antagonize him the more chocobo dicks he posts.

Speaking of stories, I really should get around to writing the story I have been contemplating since last autumn, it has a bear as one of the actors, and I am not talking about a chubby hairy gay man.

I live next to a petshop, and have spent some time there helping to feed the animals, I know that abandoned foals can be given pasteurized cow milk in an emergency without ill effect in lieu of formula. Fortunately I have some in my fridge, and feed some to the foal. After feeding I prepare a large clear plastic container, that I place somewhere sheltered, I have put down some old newspaper in the bottom of the container to mop up any "spills", and put some soft cloth in one end, down to which I place the foal. There is no lock on the container, which I leave open. The walls of the container are to tall for the foal to leave without my assistance. In the morning I visit the next door petshop to get the foal checked out, and purchase the necessary items for raising and training the foal.

Making a fake account is easier now. Mods assume you are Benway. "Unstoppable"

Benway is the Chocobro Spiderman of Booru

I think you may have me confused with someone else. I cant draw for shit, and haven't been able to for 30 fucking years since getting one of my hands crushed as a kid, and thus I won't even try. You really should see a psychiatrist and get on some xanax for those anger issues, faggot.
I'll see if I got more saved, no promises.
Sorry, didn't have any more smarty saved at the moment, I hope you are satisfied with a fluffypeede instead.

If anyone has more like this. This is so calming. Balsam for the soul.

Time for something else me thinks...

Prepare for feels, Sadbox incoming.

part 2

part 3.

part 4 (final)