I'm paranoid that all my friends are shit people/jealous of me

I'm paranoid that all my friends are shit people/jealous of me

their actions and words always seem to have a second meaning, like they want to shit talk me but know if they did it blatantly that i would fuck them off.

I try at life and I want to succeed and I think that's what makes them averse to me. Are most people afraid of other people who know what they want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sQDTDSim18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does jealous mean?

off google: feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages.

nice pic

thanks man

Do you smoke weed ?

yes

Ok how many joint a day ?

Some days I don't smoke at all some days I smoke a lot.

But If I am smoking with people I am usually the highest/smoke the most.

Of agreement stops and everything will return in order.

Believe me I had the same shit and more, it's not funny.

If you do not want to stop the weed, try to heal yourself like i did.

holy fuck the grey beards do exist!

Are you saying there is something wrong with me?

Yes dude in some case it can be.

Try for a week to stop smoking

I don't smoke and I'm that paranoid too

had the same fucking shit
dropped the weed and everything is better now... but i still get that feeling sometimes, maybe something is wrong with my head

then you should go and see a doc

Do you have someone to talk ? Like a good friends or a gf ? and good relation with your family ?

Yeah dude this guys is right.
Or heal yourself by the force of your spirit. It works for me. Never feel some one behind me after that.

yes i have, understanding gf, good friends and super good bonds with my family

sometimes, its there, but it becomes less...im also in therapy right now.

great, if you can handle it that way

Nice

I'm seeing a psychologist but I can't trust her either

thank you

have you told her?

should I?
I also feel like I might be retarted or autistic and people are hiding it from me, making me believe I'm normal

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you.

the word is loosing energy. not all people are guided by forces that create their own energy. to keep their brainslugs at bay they partake in energetic exchanges with people. u just have to give them back the same underhanded kinda shit that they give you. or just drop them. that part is up to u. I don't keep others energy when I take from them tho, I simply leave the energy and I look at it as a learning experience for them as opposed to anything that is "for me". very cool pic btw any details on it?

just tell her, if her reaction is shitty, you should leave and never come back, because then she is just plain bad
but i dont think her reeaction would be bad... its her profession
maybe she can help you with this issue

i had the same feeling, are the people around you your best freinds?
if so, just ask them, if you re silly or strange sometimes... i did it once and it cured that thought

Do you feel like a retard ?

Do not look for something to confirm your thoughts but something that proves you are wrong

truman show shit...i get that feeling sometimes too

You're just a paranoid narcissist.

this

i don't think i'm a narcissist, but I guess I wouldn't know If I was right.

This is esoteric nonsense user, like what the fuck do you mean by energy? Do you mean a will to conversate? Do you mean bringing life into a conversation? What kind of underhanded shit do they give to you? What do you mean by keeping other's energy?

This post doesn't make ANY fucking sense and I'm trying really hard to understand.

I think I kind of understand what you are saying but it's sort of gibberish too.

maybe not narcisstic...

OP, do you have any other problems?
and also, dont take a diagnose from someone who never emt you, and dont make a diagnose for yourself either

that's envy.

>the word is loosing energy.
What do you mean ?

well learn to catch flys u dumb fucking shit..lol now u will wonder forever.

bump with random pic

What sort of problems?

Don't you ever think about how fake all the people are around you? How many people shit-talk others success because they can't apply themselves?

u not understanding dosnt make it gibberish. enjoy not understanding.

That's ok I don't value you opinion

You can't even form a complete sentence, why would anyone take advice from you?

No one understands you because you're a moron.

my mistake. I meant to say world*. meaning people here.. not really the world itself.

I understand what you mean.
Your idea is clear and well explain.

I want a wizard robe now

whatever makes you boys feel better ;)

problems like crippling depression or anxiety? dunno...i am not you

nah not really, only when i am high

but does it circle all around success? nothing else?

Can you try and explain a little better then?

I want to understand.

For the pic this guys are from russian orthodox church

Can you explain a little bit further? I feel like I understand but don't fully grasp what you're getting at. Like, everyone around me acts so droll and uninspired until I talk to them, and I can see the difference in their attitude after we've talked. It's like a little bit of me rubs off on them. I've experienced this both ways, as the giver and the taker (no homo)

Like, I know people are calling this nonsense but I actually think there's something to this post.

I have never been to a psychologist so I couldn't tell you.

Not necessarily success, just anything that would make others envious of you.

thats a depresion not your shit friends

well it was fairly vague... but not difficult to understand for some people. society has been trained to not see certain concepts for what they are, so they will look unfamiliar when truthfully examined. and there are many reasons that many people are far to dug in to the human societal system to be WILLING to recognize truthful analyses pf certain concepts.. I would gladly explain more, but clearly some people here are threatened by certain notions.. which is the case for about 75 percent of people..

ya man trust me they'd talk shit all day long. yes they're shit people, but you can rest easy knowing everything they say probably doesn't have a double meaning, considering they're simply not intelligent enough to be spitting esoteric insults 24/7. they're probably not even intelligent enough to carry that on for an hour tbh.

>ike they want to shit talk me but know if they did it blatantly that i would fuck them off

People want to have the discussion:

>You know what your problem is?
or
>You know, I like you, but there's a lot of things I don't like ABOUT you.

They can't have that discussion because your obvious "i would fuck them off" disconnection is what forces them to remain silent about the harsh truth of things they're holding back. You're actually the one who is making a non-conducive social environment for them because they have to hold their tongue instead of having a civil long discussion about things they would like to address so you all can move past it.

This idea of them feeling like they can't be honest is what makes you part of the problem. You're not a good friend. A good friend wants criticism from their peers to better themselves and each other.

>considering they're simply not intelligent enough to be spitting esoteric insults 24/7. they're probably not even intelligent enough to carry that on for an hour tbh.

Wisdom from an ex-paranoid, I presume

youtube.com/watch?v=9sQDTDSim18

nah you're just a narcissistic prick, unless they have something material to gain from faking being friends with you they probably don't give a shit about your achievements. You're insecure and probably a braggart and that makes them uncomfortable, which you percieve as them being dishonest with you...because you think too higly of yourself. In essence stop bragging, you are not that important, stop digging around for conflict.

What is with all this fucking wisdom

its hard to just go a bit further.. which part u wana know more about? and the "a bit of me rubs off on the: thing, that's really more of an attitude thing. positivity in general.. its not the specific energy was speaking of but its in the same ballpark. u are talking about different echanges of energy tho so that's a different topic, what u wana know about that one... heres a hint for u tho. ur last sentence was only a thought but u stated it. its a vague hint but still important to u in understanding...

this makes sense man
why are you assuming I wouldn't want (constructive) criticism.

I miss friends like you...

I still have 25% chance to find someone like you.

sorry for typos but not sorry..lol just tired and out of weed so not at full function...

I'm humble...faggot.

Do you think some people have more energy than others?

>friends like me
I truly envy that particular despair.lol seldom do I encounter someone who knows what the fuck im talking about..llol

this is early signs of schizophrenia, age? how much weed? other drugs? mental health in family?

Some people's only form of criticism is a heated onslaught of attacks. Many people don't know any better to divide constructive criticism from verbal bludgeons. If you want to move forward and become better friends with them, you have to be the better one and let them know that they can let out their frustrations about you and you'll try to diffuse it by looking at it objectively to divide the constructive criticism to the outlandish personal attacks. If you can't be the moderator or impartial, you can't be the better friend or person.

its not about how much. its about can u make your own. many can not. they attempt to take from others, but that's never real energy. u can take and take and take from others through energetic exchanges, and it adds up, but its not of any use to someone with self respect... and we are talking about emotional/psychological/spiritual energy so to speak....

signs of personality disorder maybe. not what ur saying tho. having personality disorders will effect friendships and even effect who your friends are.. but those words get thrown around a lot...

then you're either paranoid and insecure, or your friends are actually being dishonest with you and are probably backbiting you but you are not willing to confront them. Fear of confrontation is not a trait you want to keep. Talk to your friends about it, if they get angry about it, then you were right, if not then you'll talk things over and everything will be fine.

You strike me as an attention seeking emo whore. Industrial accident. Go find one.

What if they don't have anything to say?
How do you know if you can make your own, and if you can, why would you let anyone else take it?

>its hard to just go a bit further.
But you haven't given any sort of idea what that energy is.. is it drive? I feel like any guesses I'd have would be under the umbrella of positivity.

I feel like explaining what you mean by energy would make everything else make sense contextually speaking

scavengers will stalk and even peck at the dying until they can eat it...

Yes...

Confrontation isn't even necessary mate. Who needs friends.
That says more about you then it does about me mate.

This fucking shit man.

I feel like a lot of the people around me are scavengers.

Prepare your anus

So exchanging positivity was a piece to a greater whole. What do you mean by psychological energy?

Is what you're getting at, ultimately, just a will to live and succeed and grow? With the aforementioned types of energy being means to accomplish this goal?

everyone can. its all about being honest with yourself and loving yourself. people who don't want to understand themselves because they cant love themselves will avoid making their own by taking from others through exchanges.

You have to let them know that you feel suspicions that they may be holding back about personal feelings against you, and you're okay with it. You have to let them know that you're want to hear what problems they may have been holding back for so long because you want to address it and move on. Let them know you're extending your hand to tell them you want to be a better friend by hearing them out and bottling it up is not healthy for the both of you.

If they keep shut withholding their grudges/resentments to you, you're justified in doing your due diligence and decide if you want to keep them or disconnect. You'll be justified with either outcome.

As long as you did everything you could.

the energy im talking about is spiritual/emotional/psychological positivity is good. but it has to be real... people can exchange energy without trying to take. its more sharing and making more. it is all really under the umbrella of positive and negative feelings.. I was only saying that u were talking about a different type of exchange when u said u rub off on people.. if u said that..

What If I don't want to deal with pussies to begin with?

And how did you get so smart?

negative energy serves a purpose too doesn't it?

what if some people are pre-disposed to creating negative energy, to keep the balance?

That's wisdom, coming from someone who's likely experienced what you've been through.

me2

yes they are. that's what the energy discussion is about, in case u havnt been following. my way of dealing with them is to trip them over their own advances.. like a judo throw. but make it clear that u are happy to simply defend without "offending" so to speak. that's a psychological part.. then when they have grown weary and desperate u flick them in the nose with such truth that they can not bare to have been themselves for as long as they have been.... id rather not deal with any of it, but #life as a target...

I thinks your stupid, just stupid. go read and learn something don't tell bullshit like this.

That is how I deal with them, but it gets boring. I'd rather they not target me, you know what I mean? They should be behind me.

im talking about how to deal with people. u are a very success driven person. concentrate on u and ur worries of others will become more clear.

If you don't want deal with them, don't. You make the choices, but in the long run, you're gonna regret what you didn't do over what you did.

Regardless what actions you make, make up your mind the sooner and run full speed ahead. Just get it done. Disconnect, or arrange a one-on-one intervention of some kind. Just consider how much of them you have to see and if it's gonna be reoccuring, because you don't want to make enemies with a person you have to live with or work with.

That was my first impression, but he's just not very eloquent. This is a legit real life experience a lot of us go through, and even though it's not the prettiest, he's helping put words to the feelings. And I actually really appreciate his posts.