Smokers of Sup Forums, how many cigarettes do you smoke a day...

Smokers of Sup Forums, how many cigarettes do you smoke a day? How much does it cost for a pack of 10 or 20 where you live?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QWOP).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

none cause im not a cancerous consuming faggot.

None. I'm one of the anti-cancer set. We're a dying breed.

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s. Bean Bag Buccaneers?

about 10-20 per day, cost 7euros a pack here in france, and 9 euros for 50g rolling tobacco.

$15 for cheap ones

Recently quit
used to smoke half a pack a day
I pack costs around 6 usd.

20 @ 2$

one a day, $20 for a cheap 20 pack

I smoke abaout 24 sigarettes a day, and a pack of 20 sigarettes cost like 6 usd

Normally like 3-5 per day. Unless i'm drinking, then I go through almost a whole pack. Fucking 10-15$ a pack where I live.

i live in the netherlands and a pack of 20 cost like 6 usd. I smoke 2 packs a day

>pack of 10
Am I crazy or is this faggot 12 years old?

QWOP(pronounced KWOP) is a south African Olympian runner whos low IQ technically qualifies him as mentally retarded. He is, however, not required to participate in the Special Olympics. QWOP is known for his persistance. Due to his low IQ, he doesnt have full control of his motor functions, therefore he can usually only move about .5 meters before falling over(source, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QWOP). Despite this handicap, QWOP refuses to use a wheel chair. Atleast... thats what we think. QWOP is unable to form coherent sentences, but due to his facial expression(s) it is assumed that he doesn't want a wheel chair.

In 2002, a study by the Pennsylvania state university on QWOP determined that his IQ is comparable to that of a 2 year old... rat.

QWOP has gained a cult following over the years. His people are very supportive. Fans have created a flash game in his honor hosted at Foddy.net. It is used to help mentally retarded people procrastinate.

QWOP is going to win this time!

No, I just don't smoke

$3.50 for 20 smokes.
I smoke em all in 1 day.

pack a day almost.
pretty sure I have some gum disease or cancer.
$7.40 a pack
Do I care? A little bit yes but at the same time I'm edgy and don't give a fucking shit if I'm sick or not.

Anywhere from 10 to 20, but usually around 12 to 15. Fucking AUD$23 for a 25 pack because the tax on tobacco products in Australia is ridiculous.

circa 10. It depends. About 4$ for ice blasts here in Poland

its fuckin bullshit cunt

I smoke prolly about 6 or 7 if im off of work maybe like 2 or 3 i smoke camel filters they cost about $7.30 at my local convenience store i prefer weed or hookah

Abou 30-40 day.
I roll. I would say i pay 6-9 € a day for it.

i smoke between 6-10 a day.
a pack of 20 costs between 20-26 NZD.
theyre trying to ban smoking entirely.
please send tobacco seeds. preferably kentucky variety.

I roll my own and buy a bag of tobacco about once a week.
I just did the currency converter thing and it costs me about 6,87 dollars. Plus a little bit for rolling paper.

don't smoke myself but some friends do and I know they pay like $5-7 per pack here in Missouri and I believe those are packs of 20?

I limit it to 3 a day, currently using to deal with stress don't want the withdrawals to hit me that hard.

8-12 a day
~7.50 for a back of Mal Black 100s

So, you decided to post anyway? You ARE cancer.