My girlfriend of almost a year just revealed to me she’s black...

My girlfriend of almost a year just revealed to me she’s black. She lied bleaching her skin and even going so far as to say racist things to further the deception. I’ve done unspeakably intimate things with her.

Am I a race traitor if I honestly DIDN’T KNOW and was fooled by modern marvels of science into believing she was white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
theroot.com/ghana-to-ban-skin-bleaching-products-in-august-1790855458
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get your own DNA tested and you'll find there's a bit of black in all of us.

Maybe but i don't want more of it in my kids.

Top kek

so a reverse rachel dolezal? More pics

Basically

She seems nice enough, no reason to dump her.

The nose didn't tip you off?

She's black!
What do you mean?

breed her then leave

Then i'll have financial obligations to a child i don't want, that's black, for 18 years. It's a fucking racial wealth transfer!

It's wide as hell, is what I mean. Chick totally looks black. Not, like, nubian black, but it's not exactly a surprise, man.

Stale

A black chick wanting to be white is much better than a white wanting to be black... you could marry her and still please the parents.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

>Literally too stupid to recognize a nig
wew, you deserve to breed yourself out of the white race.

OP, post some fucking titties or kill yourself, but do it quickly, whichever you choose.

Fuck... i guess i didn't think about the nigger nose thing. I thought it was lips and ass.. I didn't expect a black woman would go to such a fucking length, bleaching their skin, color contacts, prosthetic hair parts.

apparently african celebs do it, I guess in whatever countries are somewhat civilized enough to have media

in any case just start fucking her in the ass then dump her when you get bored nigger it isn't fucking hard

>had a black cunt
>Dosent know shes black

Ayy lmao

I screwed up. I didn't blame anybody for what i did, i accept responsibility for it. If i have to spend the rest of my life ashamed of myself, then i will suck it up and deal with it. That's the only thing i can do. It's either that or kill myself and i'm too much of a coward to kill myself.

But given time can't i be forgiven for this transgression? So many people in my life what i've done with her.

She's a Christian and didn't want to pose naked. This is probably the most risque shot i got.

My takeaway is that you're a bigot. But I guess you're cool with that.

you're a retarded racist idiot, nothing is wrong with her

you motherfucking retard.. she's not done any of those things, your dumb ass just seemingly cannot fathom lightskinned black people. she's not fucking bleaching her skin, lmao. you seriously are retarded

come on OP, you're a retarded racist /pol tier, a girl like this wouldn't even look at you

you just found some stuff on this girl and now you're posting your BS here, but only retards on your level are paying attention to your crap

You two lost? Where do you two faggots think you are? Reddit?

Alright then. Why the fuck would i want kids, which will be black, to be more likley to be subject to institutional violence within a structure of institutional white supremacy?

I want a family that's stable and children that can thrive, not children that will be subject to social and economic discrimination or shot by police. I want what's best for me and my children's future.

Given the direction this country is heading i don't want my children alienated from me.

You're not a race traitor. Your just a very stupid person not realizing your woman is black.

try not to confuse your weird delusions for other people being in the wrong place. you're being called a retard because you're acting like a fucking retard about this girl that you're definitely not even dating. i get that you thought she was hot, but then found out she was black, but that's no reason to get so fucking ass blasted and take it out on everyone. you are an ignorant racist child. you will be told this no matter what website you are on. and no woman is going to want to touch you regardless. pathetic.

I guess you are probably as fucking stupid as i am when it comes to black women because i didn't understand the levels of deceit and self-hatred they were capable of.

Skin bleaching is a real epidemic apparently across the globe. I didn't now shit about this because i dont' live near any urban ghettos. I've never stepped into cosmetics shop in my life and i wasn't about to go on a fucking excavation of her bathroom sink to understand the purpose of endless tubes and bottles and sprays and whatever all of the crap she put on her face and what its' purpose.

This shit is apparently ubiquitous

Further more she downright admitted to me she was black because her dermatologist told her she must stop bleaching or it would permanently damage her skin.

theroot.com/ghana-to-ban-skin-bleaching-products-in-august-1790855458

You can't even address my points you fucking scumbag. Instead you call into question the legitimacy of my claims in an effort to be a "good" pet "ally" you sycophantic self-flagellating cuck.

I think you should move into a black neighborhood and live there for 20 years Then tell me about how fucking ignorant and racist i am after you get raped and robbed daily by packs of feral....... angels you adulate over.

post nudes so we can help you decide if shes worth it user