Who's better Sup Forums?

and why is it the one of the right?

strawpoll.me/12747797

Other urls found in this thread:

undertheradarmag.com/interviews/2014_artist_survey_owen_pallett/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lana is bordering on shit tier. she hasnt made anything good since video games

>Lana Del Rey
the worst, most obvious, blandest industry plant for tumblrinas and edgy baroque tryhards, babby's first alternative bedroom poster-core, overpriced ticket appealing to the teen experience, technically talentless and completely unoriginal excuse of an "artist" i have ever heard

>Grimes
Bucktooth autistic piece of garbage. If a male made the songs she did, it'd be buried and scorned.

tay

Grimes is clearly better than Lana.
You suck, misogynist pig.

>call out a mediocre overrated artist
>y-you m-misogynist!!!!!1
kill yourself famalam

daily reminder to be nice to grimes!

The one who doesn't broadcast her mental illnesses and BBC cravings via neon hair.

The White line in the middle

Mediocrity is in your dumb mind. Go fuck yourself.

lmao what a stupid picture

The only decent thing Grimes ever did was make Visions which was pretty good but nothing remarkable. She hasn't made anything good before that or after that because she generally sucks.

Lana on the other hand is a good musician with multiple good albums and EP's. Her new record will be AOTY/AOTD.

>As a vocalist in the traditional sense:
Lana

>As a producer
Grimes

Didn't these two work together on something? I think they may have toured together actually. Who's better is subjective. As in, who do you prefer or who do you listen to more? Meh.

They work together on releasing their sexual tension

Not crazy about either of them. Even though I've probably listened to slightly more of Lana's music than Grimes', I'd still have to go with the latter if I had to choose one out of the two. At least she's not as pretentious, and is 100% herself all the time (I, for one, am leaving their bodies out of it for the sake of avoiding the waifufagging label).

Gross

STOP MAKING ME VOTE FOR GRIMES
CAN YOU PEOPLE NAME ONE, JUST ONE FUCKING ARTIST BETTER THAN GRIMES?

Sorry, just to clarify Lana is pretentious? I haven't followed her work at all so I have no idea. I have followed grimes for a good bit though. Recommend?

they toured together in 2015 and there are rumours she'll apear on Lana's next album.

Mozzart. Happy?

The only right answer. Anyone who disagree is a faggot.

love the effort lana made to shill herself on public forums

Thanks.

Lana speaks to the soul

Grimes speaks to the child's brain obsessed with bright colors and loud noises

i want to eat lana but hole

It's because Lana is nothing like she's in her songs. Not that that's a bad thing because she roleplays as a slut with daddy issues who fucks other women's husbands.

If you want to check her out, try this album. If you like Grimes you'll probably like this one too.

LANA IST GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL TALENTED AND STYLISH

GRAMAS IS UGLEY FAT GROSS GREASY UNTALENTED "LOOK ET ME I PUT A TON ON REVERB ON THE WHOLE MIX I'M SO EXPERIMENTAL IMA INDEPENDANT FEMALE"

go bakc to Sup Forums

you triggered aren't you? need a safe space filthy grimesfag?

Grimes is pretty good. Just listened to Lana and she sounds very monotone. Is that the way she sings in all her songs?

No, listen to American and Cola

what is this, a snake for ants?

> LANA IST GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL TALENTED AND STYLISH
Fake lips fat whore, but some good songs

> GRAMAS
> FAT
Literally crazy crackhead, but some good songs.

try Off to the Races, Diet Mountain Dew, BBM Baby or Radio

>you triggered aren't you? need a safe space filthy grimesfag?
Grimes and Lana Del Rey are touring together in 2015.

>The only decent thing Grimes ever did was make Visions which was pretty good but nothing remarkable. She hasn't made anything good before that or after that because she generally sucks.
Absolutely bullshit. There's a reason why all her albums were acclaimed: they're really great.

Grimes and I were hs classmates back then. Everybody used to be rude with her and so I was, one day she was invited to a party, we talked and fucked. I felt really gay the next morning.

both are garbage industry plants desu
both have some of the worst waifufags on this board as well

>CAN YOU PEOPLE NAME ONE, JUST ONE FUCKING ARTIST BETTER THAN GRIMES?
You're asking for impossible things.

>bright colors and loud noises
Apparently you listened only to Art Angels. Listen to her older albums and be surprised.

not surprising

And then you woke up?

Lana without a doubt, Art Angeles is Grimes' only good album

death grips

Nice

has grimes grown out of her preachy 3rd wave feminist phase yet?

No

Lana is pure and that bitch Grimes can suck the skin off of my dick

She grew out of it a while ago. Didn't you get the memo?

/thread

i don't care about lana but grimes is fucking awesome

Arguing over 2 subpar indie queens...

Anyone who genuinely likes either of these "musicians" must be very easy to please.

from the 2 of them at least Lana has been relevant and doesn't look like a tranny

>being this mad

>ywn give Lana kids
might as well end it now lads.

why is she grabbing the child's head.

Charli is better than both t.bh

You know it's true. A male Grimes just wouldn't work.

This tbqh

what about that Rent Treznor goof?

Daily reminder to NOT buy Lana's new album.

>A male Grimes just wouldn't work.
Grimes is the female Kurt Cobain, and the only non-working thing about him was his will to live - something she doesn't have a problem with.

thats a pretty dope squirtle hat

>Grimes is the female Kurt Cobain

Both are shit

You're wrong about Grimes, dumbass. She's a self taught artist, not an industry plant. No label created her art, she did it all by herself.

both can get it :^)

i hate lana, but her voice is fairly good/interesting in that it cultivates a kind of noir vibe that no one of any relevance in 2017 is really trying to cultivate.

Grimes isn't a bad songwriter. If a dude made Oblivion, I'd still bump the fuck out of it, idk how someone could think this even if they don't like her music.

>For a long time I had this theory: the impossibility of a female Kurt Cobain. What he represents, leaning against the system and yet supported by consumers, there was no woman in the world that could command the masses so utterly. The music industry wouldn't let her. This thing I've been stewing about since I saw Grimes play to 20 people in 2011, and started reading her Tumblr, and then really starting feeling when "Oblivion" came out, is that Claire is the closest thing we have to a female Kurt Cobain, smart enough to understand the system but righteous enough to wall-jump away from it. But also, interestingly, what an inversion her approach is to Kurt's. His pose was anti-establishment, her pose is post-structural. He was rigorous, she is always looking outward, game for genre-experimentation and hilarity. I feel like even if I don't like her music, and I do so far, I will always feel like she's several steps ahead of me, several books ahead of me, and that makes me feel really fucking good. Anyone who gives her grief about anything can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.
undertheradarmag.com/interviews/2014_artist_survey_owen_pallett/

im not even close

Just from reading this interview, Owen Pallet sounds the exact opposite of someone I would like to hangout with.

People tend not to like other people who prove them wrong about things desu.

lana because she made ultraviolence, an actual 10/10 album

wow some indie libtard pseudo-intellectual writing an opinion column on a blog really is the end-all-be-all of music criticism

see

>prove them wrong
With an opinion? Alright, if you say so.

I was actually referring to the whole
>I was in a fetal position backstage and couldn't move.
>For a long time I had this theory: the impossibility of a female Kurt Cobain.
>I'm a white male Canadian who makes music for a living. I'm not really qualified to talk about this stuff.
>I cried onstage at least five times this year
>They bring me plums and sparkling water and get my lyrics tattooed on them.
>I love talking about love and classical poetry and recipes and I love giving relationship advice.
thing.

lana isn't wasting my time

At least Grimes can make music and has somewhat alright singing
Lana Del Big Mac can barely sing

does grimes smoke meth?
it looks like she smokes meth

Rarely

there isn't any truth or cincerity to things you'd hear on here. it's not worth commenting on or giving a fuck about anymore.

Lorde

another one

this

test

hello?

>I was actually referring to the whole
And I was specifically referring to the portion I quoted (here ) which you seem disinclined to refute. What's your point in all this?

this looks like a video game box

it's not getting better is it

hello?

What the fuck do you mean?
My point is that I disagree with his opinion.
I don't see how the two are remotely similar, personality-wise and especially musically.

Your source is a pretentious douche bag talking out of his ass.

both pozzed whores

*turns page*

Grimes is obviously better, and an actual artist, but I am in love with this album art

ween

Both are shit, but I'd rather fuck Lana
This

marilyn manson told me to overdose on drugs and kill my classmates

i don't think people care about what you want to fuck desu. maybe feminist cucks, but not me

?