Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

I come from Stormfront and I have heard a great deal about Sup Forums from some users browsing our vast chain of complex networks.

I am an American white nationalist who has recently moved to a whiter state to meet my fellow brothers.

There are a few rules before we start discussing here.

1. No Niggers.
2. No Jews
3. No Nigger lovers / Race traitors
4. No Faggots
5 No White guilt
6 No Muslims
7 No Spics. (I have noticed this place is infested with those subhumans, non-whites aren't allowed on Stormfront)

Comply with the rules, keep discussion civil.

>stormfag

is this way.

Well I already made this thread so we might aswell discuss here.

I think that if Trump can make us at least 80% white again he'll be remembered as the greatest president of American history

Nobody here is a white nationalist?

20% non white, not worth it unless he goes all the way.

>at least 80% white again
Sounds like a good start to me!

Yes, but I mean the only way to make us 80% white again is deporting EVERY illegal spic and cutting legal immigration from non-white countries while encouraging northern european immigration which is something I definitely see posible. If we also make the ambience as unbereable as we can for spics to make them deport themselves then that would also help a lot. America was intended as an extention of europe and it shall remain that way.

You fucking retard.
The b8 is in front of you, not in your pocket.

>not immediately recognizing shill
You have to go back

When the bait isn't obvious enogh...

user with a Jewish dad here, but I usually pass for Aryan. Should I show myself out?

i am black and have kids with 2 different white women..one was when i was 23..other during near 30...girl was 19 and blonde and looked like the right one in OP's pic. She was catholic and values every life.

The only white thing in you is all the nigger cum lodged deep in your rectum and large intestine from your unattainable hunger for nigger dick that you and your whore family poses.

> only 80% white
what are you a fucking liberal?
The day of the rope is going to be more like the year of the rope.

Muslim American here, I accept the fact that you hate me, and that's OK, America was built on religious freedom and your forefathers were immigrants, this land doesn't belong to you.

Us white people forged this nation into what it is today. It absolutely belongs to us.
There's a reason most of the first-world countries are primarily white nations.

Like, that's just your opinion, man

>projecting this hard

Besides Sweden. Name one muslim, black, or spic nation that is first world. Oh wait you can't

Kill yourself

This is bait right? Forged it by using slaves to accomplish your needs and make you successful?

America.

>Besides Sweden

Allahu akhbar

>using the old "slaves built America" argument
In the very beginning, all the races were on more or less of an even playing field. Only a few races built vast empires and conquered the majority of natural and human resources. This includes slave labor, as unfortunate as it sounds.
For example, Africa is one of the richest continents regarding natural resources.
Despite this fact, the African race, was never able to build empires or prevail against other colonizing races.
This is due to the state of their simplistic biological and cultural evolution.

kek

Make America grate again

This is false, they have natural resources but barren land and lack of water. You also interfered with their development. Gunpowder gave every developed civilization an edge.

>Race Traitor

I'm a Jew Nigger faggots

NIgger with a masters here; what you gonna do about it from your mom's basement faggot?

>fucking lol
What gave other civilizations their 'edge' is simply biological and cultural differences.
Other races dominated inferior ones because the conquerors were able to harness resources, innovate, and strategize the furtherance of their own race. This includes colonization/expansion.
Drop the victimhood/white guilt mentality friend.

what's your master's name?

>I come from Stormfront
Go fucking kill yourself

fucking beat me to it.

Why do you honkies pick on minorities especially on the Internet? Don't you think if you were really superior, you'd move on with your life?

Italian American here, am I white?

race traitors are hot

donald trump is the retarded leader of all the retarded white nationalists, and he'll lead that movement to its death.

and as the superior white male that i am, i will laugh at all the tears of retarded inbred rednecks as they see the swarm of pissed off non-whites, apologists, and self haters crash over their pointless movement; and i will know that nothing of worth was lost.

my fucking sides

Don't you think if you niggers were superior, property values would increase when niggers move in to the neighborhood?

So are you a troll or actually so dumb you defend the trolls?

serious question.

I'm all for alot of Trump-a-Lump's policies, but he's a ranging orange figurehead, to a legit schizophrenic. If anyone genuinely wanted to help this nation, they'd find emotionally stable people to do it.

>/thread go back to /echochamber/

lol actual Aryans

What now, OP?

he'd have to deport his wife.

Evading the question are you? Worthless white.

I just rubbedjt Jewish nuts all over your thread. What do you think about that?

GIVE THAT WOMAN A PASSPORT!

He's married to a bony slav

that sounds like a TERRORIST COUNTRY!!!

sick photoshop on white girl

You just evaded mine dumb nigger.

But I'll humor you anyway.

If you think discussion of race related politics on a fucking imageboard equates to 'picking on minorities' and 'the inability to move-on with one's life', you are extremely sensitive and shouldn't be somewhere free speech takes place.

your nation has been built but immigrants, jews, italians, irish, mexicans, they built your greatest cities while the white trash lies on welfare in their shit tier red state.

Immigration is what made America great, but I cannot wait to see trump ruin your country.

Hi, I'm a black muslim whose best friend is a Rabbi, how can I help you? Have you made sure to feel guilty for being a white devil today?

i know you are spic faggot fuck off

I'm a native american, Go back to Europe, plz, go make some bad ass sausage and like, do what white people do there. Plz stop appropriating tomatos, corn and beans and only eat european plants and meat.

Hey man Im latino and my whole family voted and supports trump. We all hate niggers and are catholic tax paying productive members of society. Why cant I be part of the stormfront?

How do you explain most minority communities within the US are slums and ghettos?

How do you explain most first-world nations are primarily white?

What if they were Asian?

Found the pseudo-intellectual faggot whos entire anthropological background consists of one time reading a discredited piece of trash called "guns, germs and steel"

How adorable that you people actually think you are intelligent and well educated.

Stormfront is white nationalist.
Join a Latino nationalist organization.
We can be allies, but integration of the organization is not what we want and is not what you should want.
You have your land.
We have our land.

I don't hink Jared Diamond would appreciate your comment

I noticed you didn't say anything about native Americans. You are an immigrant how about you leave so America can be great and free of trash people

Turkey. Look it up.

>if Trump can make us at least 80% white again

That will never happen in our lifetimes, and if it did it would either require a massive genocide or forced sterilization. Any attempt to do that in the USA would lead to mass riots in the streets and cities on fire.

I concur

>vigorously living through successful white people

Spain

salsa

/thread

Cause niggers and spics enjoying being marginalized. It's easier to play the victim than it is to try and actually conquer adversity.

What are Mali, Zulu, and Egyptian empires for $500?

fuck off koran nigger