Daily reminder that protestants are superior to non-protestants and if you're not a one you're ought to submit to us...

Daily reminder that protestants are superior to non-protestants and if you're not a one you're ought to submit to us and serve us as your Masters.

God bless my protestant brothers.

agreed
although we're a poor shithole

still better than rest post-commies

t. Alberto Barbosa

true, true

Getting confirmed in a few weeks lads

Kill
All
Huns

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Your false Christianity in one picture.

>going to hell is superior
????

>flag
Superior to Brazil at the least.

Calvinism is the superior branch.

This

>going to hell is superior
When Protestants die do we go to Brazil? Does that mean I'm actually dead?

Bavaria is better than you and is Catholic.
Also check World Heritage Sites by Religion and the Catholics win.

Zereck Heem mat dier, Van Kanker

With the exception of Italy, every other predominantly Catholic is visibly inferior to their Protestant counterparts. If your nation is predominantly Catholic you'll always have an innate predisposition to become a shithole. Catholicism has no virtues, Protestantism is all about virtues.

>Protestants
>human

Italy, Spain and France are Europe's top countries. Everybody else is peripherical.

But what a brazilian should know

>Italy, Spain and France are Europe's top countries.

>Spain
Your country isn't more of a joke because Portugal still exists to take that spot. >Spain
>among Europe's top countries
Top EU neetbux parasites, that is.

The problem with you Iberians isn't merely religious, but genetic as well. You could wake up as a Protestant tomorrow and you'd still be a lazy, low IQ Siestaland Iberian.

We're rich enough to feed all those NEETS, monkey

>this Iberian unironically believes he's a Northern European
The only reason you still exist as a "nation" is mainly because Northern Europeans exist to keep you alive and relatively well, otherwise Spain would've been long balkanized and you'd be far behind Western European standards to the point of being a borderline third world country with a fancy architecture.

>Iberian
>Catholic
>former Muslim colony for nearly 800 years
The cocktail of fiasco, at least you should be thankful for not having extra Negroid DNA.

Hell doesn't exist

I only worship the forces of the universe to crush me and pulp my body. Satan hasn't answered my call this far. Fucking cunt.

That money only goes to some regions, and we contribute with a fair share too.

And brazilian girls flock here too serve as prostitutes, even the germanic looking ones, we've enough money for them too.
So I question what do you understand as a third world country

I'm not even Brazilian, Moor-Roman rape baby. Brazilians are low IQ subhuman baboons much like you Iberians, and equally as parasitic.

>That money only goes to some regions, and we contribute with a fair share too.
The fact that you thrive from other nation's work already makes you inferior, merely a dog on a leash, and that's only reasonable when little more than 15% of your population actually works, instead of being a lazy siestanigger, and that's pretty much exclusive to Euskadi and Catalunya, also victims of your subhuman parasitism.

Without the EU and these two specific regions it wouldn't take long until Spain becomes a third world shithole indistinguishable from its former colonies.

Bavaria disproves your retardation.

On the other hand, Protestant countries have the most niggers and arabs.

ur mum

Bavaria is overrated desu

What is this flag?

Netherlands lite

Fuck I really don't know

Fuck these irrelevant countries

>protestants
Literally crypto-Jews

Stop embarrassing my flag.

Austria is ok in my book.

>judaism + jesus
no thanks

The worst meme

Jesus christ what are you a fucking sandnigger?

Protestants are cucks lmao

Neither does heaven

>muh protestant morals

Enjoy getting cucked

Second best.
Czech Republic will always be better.

>pr*testants

>sw*des
>Protestants

It's true though

Not really

Reminder that Pr*ds are essentially just Christian Muslims