Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Quick question, how do people fist themselves? I find it nearly impossible due to the fact I can only put a near max of 2 fingers in. Kms.

Any tips on how to?

self bump

Anal pro here. What is your problem?

Length of arm or elasticity of your hole?

You dont, anything bigger than a penis is unnatural and you will substain permanent damage.

Practice.

As you walk around the street, just randomly yank down people's pants and shove your first up their asses. You'll eventually get better at it.

Nigga you gay af

I feel like my arm is somewhat related, but otherwise I'm not too sure.

Does it even feel good? I just want something that feels good.

Thanks for info.

10/10 advice user

No u

user, I bought a 7in dildo for my boipucci and I fugged myself for like an hour+

I knew I wouldn't prostate orgasm, I've had one before and its hard to obtain. But fuck it was good

Anyway the second night I used it my butthole hurt quite a bit but I wanted those enhanced cummies so I persevered.

The next day I done poops and there was a bit of blood, not concerning but will my butthole learn to be a man about it eventually or can I not fuck myself nightly? ;_;

OP here

Same problem with me, except I don't own a dildo rip.

I don't think you can do it every night, that is, if you're really doin it hard.

Ayy lmao

Well put another finger in

I've seen this before, whats the vid called?

I can't, it's too tight.

No idea. I saw a gif of it, lemme try to bring it up

You need an anal stretcher

lel

B)

I didn't have any anal fistin pics so xd

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be dedicated to it. Any other options?

OP here again.

Forget the fisting, any way to really maxamize your ejac?

That's a excuse it'll stretch

vid or pics?

Anal pro, here. I can not only fist myself, I can take both my wife's hands at the same time.

It takes quite a while. You need to get large buttplugs, maybe an inflatable dildo and keep pushing a little further beyond your comfort zone. A ballerina can't go from zero to stretching her leg right over her head in a week.

This is bullshit. I've been fisting for years and my shit stays right where it's supposed to be.

Just Google "Proxy Paige". God, she is amazing.

Of course it would be Proxy Paige.