twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just stop

fake as hell

Holy shit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jY9zyrA7NBA
It fucking leaked

HOLY SHIT

IT'S LIT

stfu and kill yourself you stupid fuck. i honestly hope you die in the next 6 hours. And if you dont, bet that i will somehow fuck your life. I know you dont believe it, but trust me it will happen. I promise.

>It's real

OMG

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

im not mad bc this was actually pretty funny

>AM to the PM, PM to the AM *minecraft*

DAMN!

In an alternative version of Kendrick Lamar's hit 2017 single 'HUMBLE.' Kendrick brings another view of his life, this time from a more proud perspective.
Like many of his other songs, NATION's version of HUMBLE. (titled HATE.) brings up Kendrick's past life and makes fervent references to a person he may have killed in the past.
'Steve' (a character which is used as a stand in for Kendrick's former self) goes on a mission for diamonds and eventually finds that to achieve this goal, he must kill 'Creepers.' Just like in the finale of DAMN. we are treated to actual names of the people in the stories. Creeper seems to be a nickname, just like Duckworth.
The journey for mining diamonds is a metaphor for Kendrick's wishes of being at the top of the hip-hop/rap scene, whereas HUMBLE. is from his perspective after rising to the top. the dichotomy of these two tracks show that Kendrick has changed thanks to his music. Success made him humble and thankful for an escape from the rough Compton lifestyle, and HATE. shows that life at that time seemed inescapable, and to rise out of the gang life is similar to finding a diamond in a mine.

Extremely introspective on both fronts, very well performed, 10/10.

Spectacular!

D A M N .

D A M N .
A
M
N

better than Fantano's reviews honestly

So did Kendrick already do Coachella?

can any1 link the album download? hate supporting artists

Holy crap

no he released this early

Shieet Niga

IM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THE PHOTOSHOP

IT'S REAL BOYS

G O A T
O
A
T

DAMN (pray for me)

Please stop it hurts me

DAMN
A
M
NATION

holy FUCK this makes DAMN. sound like TRASH.

HOLY SHIT

>It's real
OH FUCK

Id actually like to hear you actually review DAMN. You're a Critic Visionberry, Buddha

OMGOMGOMGOMG

KUNG FU KENNY DID IT AGAIN HOLY FUCK

fantano will give it another 10

Why do people say this is real? This is just some kid 'rapping' about minecraft.

Deleting DAMN

lurk moar

t. autistic robot who can't understand jokes

NO WAY

t. autistic robots who need to lurk more

TROLLED

DELETE THIS

NATION WHEN NATION WHEN NATION WHEN

>PLAY MINECRAFT
>MINE DIAMONDS

Pet sounds 2.0

This is a shit meme.