Hey faggots I'm going to join the military, what branch should I join?

Hey faggots I'm going to join the military, what branch should I join?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Navy

> army if you're too generic to try anything else
> marines if you have balls
> air force if you have brains
> navy if you have not quite enough balls or brains for marines or air force
> coast guard if you are a little bitch

Navy
>t. SWCC

Or not just by the uniform and wear that around? All the reward with none of the effort

Army ranger here, dad is high ranking in marines ama, when it comes to branch it honestly depends on your personality and what you wanna do with your life op, shine some light so i can help you

Dubs chcked.
Go big or go home. Go Army, try and become a ranger.
Or go Navy and try for Navy Seals.

army/marines or airforce

Olive branch.

Bonus points if fight in war over oil.

ranger is shit tier in all honesty just a step up from the 82nd, go sf if you wanna army

I want you to do this OP. Post results

Rangers are some of the badist ass people int he Military, bruh.

Air force. I was Army. You'll be better of there.

>join air force too sleep in and play with high tech toys
>join navy for free college and stay out of the sandbox
>join army for a paycheck and defend country
>join marines to be a Muhrine

the branch where you die the fastest because youre a retard.

Army if you want the military but not too military
Navy if you like boats and saying "Permission to come aboard!"
Marines if you're a masochist
Air Force if you want to be treated like a person

>defend country

kek good one, dipshit.

ISIS you pussy

I mean, you get to be a bullet sponge, that kinda counts, right?

OP if you're not 21, please wait until you're 21. I'm so fucking sick of dipshit boots underage drinking and not even trying to be sneaky about it

not op but I'm 26. many guys have told me to join the Coast Guard active or reserve. They say you get paid decent and get great benefits. I considered joining Air Force or Coast Guard for the jobs and college money. I have a shit tier BA and need a Masters or law degree. Idk if I should even bother now, but I don't want to work at a plant or make little money. Make decent money now selling cars

...why in the fuck could you possibly care?

Also, on military property state drinking ages are not enforceable. So...

OP here, would like to major in biology in college after if that helps tell which branch I should join

Marines= cannon fodder

good luck fighting for my freedom xddd

Coast Guard, and go Marine Science Tech.

Since OP, as always, is a complete faggot, this is a no brainer. Get on that boat little sailor, that aircraft carrier's crew ain't gonna suck themselves.

Air Force here, don't be a reckless,lazy dumbass and you'll be fine.

you are fucking retarded. if you get caught drinking underage while you're in the armed forces, you will be out on your ass.

Coast Guard is not military
It is a department of Homeland Security

Army is for simpletons
Marine Corps is for retards
Navy is for faggots
Air Force is for normals
Coast Guard is almost like a real job
National Guard is for people too stupid for the Army and the Corps

They all pay the same, the trick is to land a good job, I recommend getting in the the administrative field in the air force, they don't do shit, just don't screw up like me and get a crew chief job.

Coasite here. Coast guard. We get treated better in general, we don't have to go overseas for some bullshit and you are saving lives fairly often. Shits fun.

If i Join the Navy, is there a chance i'll be killed/wounded? Isn't the navy the safest branch besides coast guard that isnt too much of a pussy? What happens in the navy? Is it Semen and Fuck Fest or Stand around and act tough?

if I could go back I would choose the coast guard over the air force, air force is OK and all but going to Afghanistan once a year sucks

I would unironically sport some navy NWU trousers.

>navy
>for faggots
Spotted the Chair Force retard. Why are you so salty, is it because we have our own aircraft?

Coast Guard is dangerous, you're out there in hurricanes and heavy storms on a smallish boat

ugh, this comment reeks of stupid military douchebag.

Air Force is the safest branch for most ratings

Navy just plain sucks

In all branches you had better not have a problem taking orders from women, Mexicans, Negros or the whitest white trash you will ever meet

Find a career path that translates to a real world job

I was an ABH on a aircraft carrier, "oh yeah you can get out and work at the airport" not really.

I switched ratings (jobs) and became a Master -at-Arms (shipboard police), did my 20 and went to work as a policeman, my city gives you credit towards retirement for military service, so right out of the academy I have 20 of retirement credit on the books, still in the reserves, no where near a Navy base, do my service at a laid back AF base.

Find a good job path

If I had it to do again I would choose the Air Force

Started the delayed entry program at 16 and left for boot camp on my 17th birthday

Welcome Aboard
Haze Gray and Under Way

i can respect the coast guard and national guard. i think its retarded how they get shat on by retards in the military when theyre the ones actually providing an important service. the military is just a tool for imperialism. fuckin idiots think theyre fighting for freedom lol.

Yeah, right.

Did you fell for the meme? They are the most vanilla of the SOCOM. I don't even remember if they part of it.

>Also, on military property state drinking ages are not enforceable.
kek you believe this.

Also, Muhrines if you feel like working with total retards and getting yelled at for no reason at all or for bullshit reasons.

Coast Guard or Navy.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

>Marine Corps is for retards
>National Guard is for people too stupid for the Army and the Corps
>Still not as full of retards as Muhrines

I'm currently in the Corps, I can try to answer questions if you'd like

Enjoy sucking off the American teet

Whichever one will get you killed fastest imperialist puppet

do your homework you retard the coasties have been under the DoD for years now

Marines if you have balls, less than 16% of the nation is willing to join so good on ya. Dont listen to these cuck retards ^^

All branches have shit tier jobs but we are in peace times and the proxy wars will never end, so unless you get a combat role you should be safe unless you are completely and a total irresponsable retard.

And yes, there is a stereotype for all the branches for a reason, but there are more womyn now so it's a lesbian fuckfest instead of an all gay one.

>Join air force to sleep in

Whut? The latest report time I've had in the AF was 0730, otherwise its usually 6:30ish.

Probably late to the party OP but I would join the army. Unless you go in as a pilot into the airforce your gonna be bored shitless cos it's mainly loading, or aircraft maintenance. The navy has the same issue and being stuck on a leaky tub for seals on end is shit tier honestly. The marines imho are just retarded bloated and an epic waste of tax payer dollars they do the same fucking job as the army, most militaries don't have a marine corp for this reason. Coast guard is more of the same leaky tub bs though you don't actually go anywhere.
Finally the army, it is the back bone of any countries military has a wide range of roles that need doing from infantry, logistics, engineers, and if I was to join I would probably aim to make it to a ranger reg. yes I know sf are more hardcore, but tbh I'd be content being the hardest motherfucker in the army proper. Though If that's not your style, there are a multitude of other jobs the army can offer and it's not autistic like the marines.

I was an ACEF in the navy. Personally i would go into the airforce. They are a bunch of lazy fuckers that are never in danger.

Air Force for a giant faggot like you, OP.

I want to join the military to fuck bitches once I get back which branch can accomplish that besides marines?

Of you can die for your country you can drink, this has been the attitude of the armed services for as long as anyone can remember

THey fight for coca cola

>Of you can die for your country

You're happy with the way Western society turned out, with white people being criminals, there being no such thing as families, women are offensive whores, women are capable of doing absolutely nothing and yet they're celebrated for having done more than you and they get to keep all of your income

There is no question Hitler was on the right side of history. America defeats Germany so now the Jew gained the go ahead to eliminate the white race from all corners of the globe

Who do you think youre dying for when you rape little afghani kids on deployment, dying for your country, what country, what are you defending, you cant even explain yourself. You're being shipped out to Afghanistan so that the CIA can sell heroin back on your streets at home

navy is for seafags, air force

Join the Marines to become a fucking man. If you're fine with being a little bitch, than any of the other (lesser) choices are fine.

If you score high on the asvap: Navy or Air Force
Decent: Army
Low: Marines

definitely none of the branches in divided states of faggoland.

Awv here hooyah

This. That is, if you enjoy the taste of semen.

>buddy and I decide to join military after college

>he goes coastie, I go muhrine

>become bullet sponge shammer, hate every minute

>discharge after four years, buddy is still a happy coastie saving idiot boaters

It makes me smile that everyone argues about the branches except for Marines.

"Yup, they're idiots. Incredibly tough and brave. But they're idiots."

kys fool

marines?? MARINES!!!

Airforce because when you discharge you have more job opportunities as a pilot.

The Purple Triangle Corps

There are times you need men smart enough to know how to charge a machine gun nest and dumb enough to do it.
>me i would join the airforce or coast guard

>Incredibly tough and brave. But they're idiots
Those are not mutually exclusive. And you actually gotta be fucking brain dead to willingly become a bullet sponge.