josiah.000webhostapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice feet

Noice Feet

Stronk!

is this where the floof goes?

evening sunny D

good evening

heavy cream pies (but not bukake) and impregnation is the best for me.

how have you been?

Let the stronk flow!

not too bad I guess
how about you?

I've been okay, wish I had done more while it was nice this weekend.

Hladilnik is best

yeah it was beautiful out most of the day here
spent a bit of time gardening, but container gardening isn't really the same as in ground gardening

Do you container garden because of apartment living or is it just easier?

josiah.000webhostapp.com/

apartment living
and I wouldn't say it's easier, it has it's own distinct challenges compared in 'regular' gardening
It is less strenuous to pot plants than to till or rake the earth I suppose, but you usually need to water potted plants more often, they are also more vulnerable to temperature swings and can be more susceptible to diseases, depending on what exactly your container system is.

How are things dudes?

ayy, what's up?

getting pretty sleepy

Bugger all other than work. New supervisor is still pissing me off something crazy with all her bullshit.

well it's nice to have money at least

Oh for certain. sickness welfare pays bugger all compared to what I'm earning at minimum.

ya, definitely time for bed
g'night

Night dude.

Stronk Sunday!

Strong everyday.

The idea behind Stronk Sunday is the same as that behind Caturday...

But it's unnecessary though.

Why do you say that?

Well it's like having a Bisexual Thursday because of gay Wednesday.

That's in the interest of equality.

Not really considering it devalues the other day by making more holidays.

hello

Yo

hi!
I don't believe we've met before. How was your day?

Oh, there's the thread. When you make an sfur thread, announce it in gfur, and vice versa. Makes it easier to find.

Not too bad. Being able to relax after a shitty week at work is good.

glad to hear it. What happened that has you all stressed out?

Supervisor that started recently is a right royal cunt. Has been coming up with so much bullshit to try and get me disciplinary action over the last two weeks. Literally because I defended a customer wearing a MAGA hat from her ranting.

why would she yell at a customer? That's pretty dumb. But I know how that is, I'm the black sheep at work myself.

You should have verbally attacked your supervisor rather than verbally defended the customer.

Good night/morning

Cause the customer was "a racist and promoting a hateful ideology which should not be tolerated."
I'm not the black sheep myself, most of the people who work with me share similar views.
No that would have not worked out at all.

Are you afraid of your supervisor? Is he the boss of you? If so, you're beta.

You deserve it for defending Trump trash!

yeah. I work in the stockroom so I can be as much of an asshole as I want to be. I didn't like always having to be not cynical on the floor. Mostly I don't do shit wrong so they're always
looking for me to do something.

or he needs the job, ass

I can't tell if this is bait or you're just retarded. Do you not understand how the chain of command works?
I don't agree with his believes but he has every right to express them. Don't be a fuckwit.

No one should be the boss of you but yourself. If you let anyone control you, you're unworthy of having self-control.

there is more self control in holding your tongue than speaking your mind. Any toddler can speak, only the smart ones know when to shut up.

I already am. I voted for Clinton.

Benjamin Franklin, 1755
>Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
You want financial security but you give up your freedom to do so, and thus become disgusting.

I'm working checkout so I'm dealing with people constantly.
When you work a minimum wage job. Outright verbally attacking your superiors is stupid. Especially when it loses you face with their superiors. By defending the customer and not attacking the supervisor I'm in the right and they're in the wrong when it comes to customer service.
At least you voted. More than what a fair deal of people can say.

Artist?

I agree, however. Self-preservation is paramount to living. you may be free, but also homeless and therefore unsafe. Life is about working towards the end, not jumping to the resolution. It's about the journey, not the destination.

Ugh I hated that job, They always fucked my hours because I wouldn't shove credit down people's throats.

This dude.

But freedom is more valuable than life. But please note that the homeless are not free.
>Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

danke

Got to love jobs like that. My last boss tried to the same but I quit before he did that because I only had a single 15 minute break in my day shifts and no breaks in my night shifts. Both being 8-9 hours long.

what the fugg
when i volunteered 8 hour shifts i got an hour break