How can white women compete?

how can white women compete?

They can create white children.

No white woman can compete with a big bbw.

Dumb ass...
She IS white.

There are only 4 races in the world.
Unless she is Asian (Mongoloid), Aboriginal (Australoid), or black(Negroid), She is white (Caucasoid).

That is biologically true but race is a social construct -- and when people talk about race they're not talking about the biology of it, they're talking about the sociology of it. Retard.

What is up with her anus?

>how can white women compete?
>posts the most white looking minority ever

>That is biologically true but race is a social construct

Where do you live that youve never seen a black person and what do i have to do to move there

Deal with other minorities that are equally shit?

>Deal with other minorities that are equally shit?

Equally shit to black people. So you've claimed that race isn't real, that there is anybody as bad as blacks, why dont you go cry on somebodys shoulder one of your parents is black

I didn't spread this equality garbage. I would have never convinced your mom or dad to breed a nigger.

There is absolutely question, in anybody's mind, that blacks are capable of absolutely nothing, and they never will be, why do you have to spread this Jewish shit, not even niggers themselves want to hear it

Race is a social construct

What social construct has existed for the 200,000 years of black track record of inventing nothing, and their modern society today being based on community rape and genital mutilation of neighboring women and children

Forget inventing things, black people dont even know they have to wash their hands before eating, get real dude, do something with your life. You like putting things in your ass? go do that. Stop with this race isnt real thing, get over yourself. your parents made you a nigger. they are solely responsible for your problems in life.

I've been all over the world, No one but sheltered pansies "Feel" that way. Race is race. Social connections are social connections. Language (accent and vernacular) bonds people together far more than any skin color, (even more than religion) everywhere on earth. Well, except for your sheltered little safe space. Get traveling, inject a little reality into your sheltered mind.

lol didn't read past half a sentence

it wasn't me you fucking moron

>lol didn't read past half a sentence

Black literacy skills

>it wasn't me you fucking moron

I'm top percentile iq and it appears this homosexual will be playing the "linked wrong guy" game

What happened to actually talking or having something to say not on homosexuals watch!

Just stop posting these chimpanzees even blacks hate black women

Is that the Quasimodo looking chick from game of thrones?

Where do you think white children come from you fucking Jew

despite her looking white to me. Why would we want to motivate niggers more?

spain raped the shit out of everyone while exploring the world. Filipinos, Brazillians, etc are all from the fuckfest that spain brought.

these are white. u wanna see some actual hispanics, look up those aztec lookin monkies of central/south america. you faggot.

Also want to know

eww

White people are technically a recessive gene.