Pedo ip, have fun. He tried to talk to my little sister.

Other urls found in this thread:

geoiplookup.net/ip/70.82.226.69
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH MY GOD. A PERSON I DON'T KNOW IS A PEDOPHILE. I'D BETTER HELP OUT OP FOR NO REASON.

>cock blocking your sister

faggot

absolutely disgusting

what are ya fuckin gay?

nice meme XD

not your fucking personal army

sage

no

you too kid

Sure man. Sup Forums is your personal army after all.

Cool story goo dot gl/198GPm

Post proof that a pedo did this. Otherwise we can only assume you're trying to lie about this guy to make us fuck with him for no good reason.

you can actually do things with someone's IP? I thought that was a myth, and IP didn't really matter

cancer

Do you know if he lives somewhere in Montreal Canada?

mostly ddos and figure out in what city they live

and they could always just change it somehow, right?

no clue

yes but it takes a whole entire 5 minutes.

this doesn't contradict my reply in any way

yes it does because you're gay. end of story

i declare you the winner of this argument

Sorta true, but that's
*ahem* Wait for it...

>YOUR OPINION

The facts are the facts, however.
The chances of you're likely to be attracted to little girls is approx. 85%. Let that sink in.

thank you
too late I already won the argument.

A person can't be declared a winner of an argument from just a single individual. It has to be judged by everyone in the community (Or for the sake of this thread, the people interested in the topic).

you sound pretty gay too

well if nobody else is going to argue with you then it's over and I'm the winner

can I talk with your sister ?

Wait, what?
Shouldn't it be that I'm the winner of the debate?
It's scientific that research points at the idea that almost all men are pedo/hebephiles

By your reasoning, all intellectuals are gay.
Nice going there bud.

NYPA
sage

you would want everyone to be gay, wouldn't you, gayboy

>It has to be judged by everyone in the community (Or for the sake of this thread, the people interested in the topic)

if this is your statement then and if nobody else is arguing, then that means we can assume there was a high probability that there was only one person you were arguing with (until I joined in). if someone deemed me the winner and the arguing proceeded to stop then that means that I was deemed winner the only other person
>interested in the topic.
meaning that everybody interested in the topic except for you deemed me the winner, making me the winner of the argument.

also you're extremely gay. because there is very little sexual dimorphism in children.

Pedo location apparently

geoiplookup.net/ip/70.82.226.69