Hey guys

hey ya'll it's me! Kendrick Lamar! i bet you didnt expect me to be on Sup Forums, huh? well guess what dudes here i am! ask me anything if you dont believe it's actually me, Kendrick lamar.
also reply or nation will never come out

Shouldn't you still be in bed?

I've given myself twenty lashes for being white Kenny!

Hopefully I'll rid myself of this abomination of a skin color

was bono scared of your big black dick

hahaha i've risen :)
oh geez that sounds bad i hope you get better man
he actually had a bigger pecker than me! could you believe that?

Read a book.

Also you werent enslaved we bought your grandgrandfathers from your own peopleand inly 3% of North americans owned slaves then we abolished it and started a back to africa movement because your own wanted and that resulted in Liberia, where former african american slaves went back and enalaved the african natives with toola they learned by being enslaved, then civil war, canibalism, drugs, prostitution happened and liberia is what it is today, also your not even related to israelitea or wathever the fuck it is now, we had less than 10 locationa where we bought slaves all in west africa you arent even rated, africa is fucking huge, read a fucking book you hypocrite.

What song are you playing at cochella?

Alao fuck grammar I guess, fucking phone.

Am I allowed to say nigga if I'm mexican?

is your s key broken

What's it like to kiss a girl?

are you black? you realize a ton of mexicans are black right? or are you purely european and native mix?

What if I'm just brown? I used to be clearly white but I got burned by the sun and now I'm just brown.

How did you manage to make an album that's worse than Overly Dedicated and Kendrick Lamar EP, yet still have it be more acclaimed that your previous two albums, which were both masterpieces?

I'm half Puerto Rican and half white but I'm dark as fuck. Can I say nigga?

you really got some pent up anger inside of you :( did your dad not give you a lot of attention when you were a kid

Well my dad has reletives that look mix and so does he but he says it's impossible
(That dad likes alot of MJ and jazz music)

nobody not even Asians

I also have a round nose and big lips

Tired of having blacks stealing other peoples history because they dont have any.

Invent the wheel next time.

I hate crackers, I hate Jews
I hate spics and Arabs too,
Go ahead and try to sue,
I got cash up the wazoo.

What happened to cornrow Kenny?

This. Are Puerto Rican's technically allowed to say it? Big Pun and Fat Joe said it.

Big pun pistol whipped his wife.
That nigga can do anything