Hey Sup Forums?

hey Sup Forums?

Would you date or get into a serious relationship with a single white girl with a niglet child?

you had me at serious relationship.
chics dont do serious relationships, they do "how long can i string this guy along for before i cash out".

nope, but it's because I hate myself and project that on to women regardless of their situations.

honestly i wouldnt want anything to do with a woman who has even been with a nignog, just like i wouldnt ever want to be with a woman who had fucked a horse.

Having said that the literal role of the beta male in human evolution is to care for the offspring that the stronger males have created.

fucking make your own baby, dont get involved in that bullshit

No

No
once they go black we dont want them back
>do you really want to spend 180k to raise a nigger that thinks its white?

>hey Sup Forums?
>
>
>Would you date or get into a serious relationship with a single white girl with a niglet child?

I would. Then I'd murder her and rape the niglet. Raise it to love. Take that nigger.

No... No I definitely wouldn't.

That wold be one of the dumbest things you could do with your life. First of all the mother is trash, she probably made bad decisions her entire life and will continue to do so. Secondly the kid will never respect you and will treat you like shit. Thirdly you will be seen like a giant beta faggot cuck . A bullet to the head would be a better option than getting involved with something like that.

Yes I would. I'd love to walk around in public with them and people look at me as a cuckold.

100% no.

At first, I thought, "well, maybe if she was a really incredible woman who...". Then I remembered she got knocked up by a nog.

If a woman is dumb enough to be with niggers, I'm sure she's too stupid to spell probably and think logically. She most likely has that nigger-white girl accent where white people think they sound black. I wouldn't even be that bitches friend.

>cuckold

I would lick her butt hole

Who fucking knows man, i never saw myself in a relationship at all and now I'm in one.

One of my mates is dating a single mum and they seem very genuinely happy together, he gets along great with the kid and they're a pretty good unit.

Under no circumstances. It is clear evidence that the woman in question makes poor choices and is likely to have been exposed to one or more STDs.

Even if none of that was true (and it all is) There's a very good chance that the father of said nigglet isn't paying child support. I have no interest in raising her little fatherless tar baby.

And im sure you're better than both her and the father right?

You're obviously above making mistakes.

Of course not. To quote John Hammond "I don't blame people for their mistakes…but I do ask that they pay for them."

I wouldn't make it illegal for her to entrap another, less intelligent white male and trick him into raising her monkey. She's welcome to keep trying. I'm just not under any obligation to take part in the experiment.

Just a reminder that some male animals kill the mother's offspring who came from other males.
I like to think that humans were like this before 'laws' and 'civilization' - this is the only acceptable answer when you think about it from an evolutional standpoint.
And even if you don't agree...a niglet?!?!?!? PLEASE

It's not really about obligation, though, is it?

If there's no woman out there special enough that you can overlook that baggage then I feel sorry for you.

I wouldn't judge her on the child. If she was trash and got pregnant from trash I wouldn't date her. If she's intelligent and her values match mine then I wouldn't care what race she was or who she dated before.

no fucking way, OP.....

i can't hate her forever for dipping into a little chocolate. I'll breed her back to the vaniller side of the house.