beenburiedforyears.bandcamp.com/album/2stoned4society
usuallyjustatshirt.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

music to hunt ur eggs to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

Will have to stop shilling this soon, ugh.

>"Removal" is a short EP of disposable compositions created using loops meant to be played as an addition to the background noise rather than a foreground experience. The loops are stylized in order to provide an elegant vignette and a proper soundscape to the overall ambiance. An addition rather than a whole. Experience intensifies at the evenings.
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/removal

>Other stuff you might like
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/

Would appriciate if you review/score my stuff on RYM:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

Will be here for a while, providing feedback and such. Gimme stuff! Expect me not doing a great job at it!

Whaddup guys

NEWEST EP
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/modern-kommunik-ci
>eerie cacophony containing drone and industrial elements, free jazz samples
>overwhelming harsh noise with lots of dynamics
>ffo Kazumoto Endo

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/feh-r-m-lys-g
>black metal
>actually lo-fi
>music to travel through cosmos to

bae

Not mine, but new shit up here - all for free

iamalakeofburningorchids.bandcamp.com/music

Oh, you wanted a review! Welp, here it comes!
"Welcome" feels cheap. The synths are cheap while the mixing feels fine. If it's a VST then I would recommend finding a better sounding preset. If it's an analog synth - I don't know, it feels really cheap. I do not mind the drone as an intro however, a pleasant touch.
"Control" feels really sloppy, like you're missing a proper rhythm in some parts. The vocals could be better mixed, they are still way too much in front, they feel like being a part of a different musical. The vocals are a bit sloppy too. Like they don't feel... right.
"Jumbo" makes me cringe. You have no power to your voice, I feel you can't make this track sound like a strong kick with such vocals. You want to do punk with no voice, I don't feel it man. The music is okay, but the vocals are ruining them so fucking hard, my God. To do - learn how to scream or go louder than mumbles. That's my case. I checked out "This Time" too and this might be the favorite one but holy shit, those vocals... I haven't got that impression on your previous release so I don't know what happened.
Unfortunately due to my increasing frustrations with your vocal delivery and the flat-ish mixing I had to stop listening there. February 10, 2017 was the time you've released Morning Star. Less then two months later you make Jumbo. It's way too fucking early. Strict quality control required!

fore-ver.bandcamp.com/album/nature-sounds
>idm
>glitch

Thanks for the feedback. I am hoping you still enjoyed the music despite the vocals The punk tracks were recorded all within 1 hour. So yeah it was rushed. I only had 1 hour studio time to record and was strapped for cash. You know, should I take this album down? I was already not sure of releasing it.

>You know, should I take this album down? I was already not sure of releasing it.
I don't know, do whatever you feel like doing. I don't like to be "that guy", you know?

Alright, no problem

aloosehair.bandcamp.com/album/en-el-t-nel

>Folk, pop, slow

>dark ambient
>burzum
>silent hill

deniskaldesnoen.bandcamp.com/

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>A LABEL ALWAYS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ANY GENRE!
>Month's theme: April Ambiance. We start off with three new releases.

>Eric Taxxon
>Summer Drones
>Santa Cruz, California, Ambient, Drone, Piano, Warm Drone.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

NEW AMBIENT SOLO ALBUM - APRIL 25TH

Proud Supporter Of:

haemolacria.bandcamp.com/releases

>Ambient, Darkwave, Atmospheric, Gothic, Horror, Soundtrack, Cinematic, Lo-Fi, Horror, Cancer, Theatrical

This EP is a concept of sorts in the sense that in SoundCloud I have added short stories to each of them to tie them all together-- they're cringey; but I mostly tried producing a story of sorts with each individual song through the melodies and soundscapes. No they do not fit history, this isn't meant to fit history, this is my own creation.

You can buy my stuff Bandcamp, the whole album is $3, individual tracks are ยข50.

Recs:

lucasle.bandcamp.com/
>guitar
>beats
>braindancey stuff

3 years old album now dang what happened? peepin u guys

I'm not feeling it. It's chill and slow, melodic at times but I'm not feeling an inch of it. A language barier also doesn't help for sure. I think you need to put a bit more work into your vocals. Well that and the fact that the presented release is generic af. Really doesn't make me feel anything and the overall creation of yours isn't really memorable. It's a next to the pile of "sad singer-songwriters playing a guitar". Nothing more, nothing less at the moment.

Jesus, why are you still posting this garbage?

jesus, you are a bunch of lazy fucks

:P

>emo power pop noise
would love some feedback gonna release the whole ep soon

moralcombat.bandcamp.com/track/fruit-flies-2

would love some feedback from you first faggot

Every bcthred is the same artists. Soon there will be that noise album with pixelated lines and then some dungeon synth.

Agree. Some of the albums could be so old you might wonder what they are even getting out of being in the threads anymore.

>no dubs
>no trips
>still right

look everyone its that one asshole who demands feedback straight away instead of giving time for me to listen to everything. thanks bud now I'm for sure not going to give feedback you fucking asshat.

Look everyone its that one asshole who gets butthurt over some illiterate dick.
How bizarre, right?
Enjoy those listens you'll have from this thread!

fuck you cunt, stop being an asshole. Id rather post my shit first then give feedback. dont be an impatient prick

Agreed that it's all the same people. Most of the times. I've seen some threads which were full of fresh, new projects or releases. It seems the timezone might be an issue since most of them come from US. Keep wishing there would be a bigger influx soon though...

seriously, these should be for bandcamp recs and not bandcamp shills

You do understand that I've called that guy an illiterate dick? I'm not the guy who wrote this to you. Do you actually see who are you shooting at?

why the (you) then cunt. you didnt even tag him at all so Im going to assum your talking to me, either way you are a cunt fucking off yourself

>you didnt even tag him at all so Im going to assum your talking to me, either way you are a cunt fucking off yourself

That's some tasty logic right there mate

epic cunt, well Im just gonna assume your just salty cause your music is shite xD

>well Im just gonna assume your just salty cause your music is shite xD

Now what if I told you I haven't posted anything here nor do I make music?

youd be lying cause who the fuck goes into a bandcamp thread who isnt posting music

>youd be lying cause who the fuck goes into a bandcamp thread who isnt posting music
Me. One guy who posts his reviews without posting his music. There are a couple of anons here and there.

why do you keep > everything I say I know what you're replying too/
or are yuo doin it just to feel like a cool Sup Forums user xd

>why do you keep > everything I say I know what you're replying too/
Do you have problem in that?
>or are yuo doin it just to feel like a cool Sup Forums user xd
Nah, a cool and Sup Forums user are contradictions, they can't go together in a sentence.

I just told you my problem with that, you're just being a cuck now

That's some tasty logic right there mate

atmosphere-ottawa.bandcamp.com/track/new-day-same-story

My new song, feedback would be appreciated. Our recordings are abysmal because we can't afford studio time right now.

Song name?

ericbrianparsons.bandcamp.com/album/laffy-demons
>lofi, bedroom recordings, weird folk
recc:

thecleanupcrew.bandcamp.com/

Electronic, some hip hop influence.

A """"lo-fi""""" cover of a Finnish rockband

iiro.bandcamp.com/track/tiistai-poika-nimelt-p-ivi

>lo-fi
>"ironic" autotune
>pop

goldenhymns.bandcamp.com/album/our-world-was-dying-our-world-was-dead
>>Post-Rock

i'm looking for Improv heavy music, like 70's King Crimson, especially anything with brass or strings.

Oh shit, I will definetly have to listen to this. It seems like Josh knows more about mastering than I do as well...

idk ???
cool tho
mcnting.bandcamp.com/releases

Swedebro? Yeah I wanted to see if someone using Analog hardware would yield different results.

Yeah man, cheers. It most certainly does yield different results, he seems to know what he's doing, unlike me. However I can't shake the feeling that the kick on track three is a bit loud... Nontheless, sounds great so far, I will have to check it out!

saturngold.bandcamp.com

>synth
>Noise
>jazz
>not good at describing genres

teagueclements.bandcamp.com/album/all-adorned

lo-fi pop / singer-songwriter / post-punk
pls download + share thnx

officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
>Math Rock
>Post Rock
>Indie
>emo

outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/scratched-cd
>deep internet
>noise
>field recordings
>sound collage

new release from LOVECRYPT
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise

beenburiedforyears.bandcamp.com/album/2stoned4society

>electronic, noise, drum and bass

usuallyjustatshirt.bandcamp.com/releases

>singer-/songwriter, folk, bedroom recordings, bad production

I know i'm not the best singer or producer,
so far my main focus lies on the lyrics, the
guitarwork and playing around with songstructure a bit. Would love some feedback on it, will definitely return.

nice